Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel (4218 Views)

Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / How To Identify Fake Tecno , Infinix And Itel Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Entrepreneurrr:
Hmmm. I swear this tecno am using is frrustrating my life.
1. Overheating
2. File manager has stopped working ( I have to mute it anytime i restart my phone).
3. Battery drain issue (file manager still consuming battery after i disable it).
4. Google play services stopped working (maybe due to the new update) and i tried all the solution giving on google but to not working. This especially is causing my apps misbehaving

Abeg who know how to handle it.

Cc atheistandproud sunshineV genius43
Roll back your update or flash your firmware! All these phones looks good but they knew how to disgrace people and even frustrate their owners. I thank God that I am using Samsung and iPhone.
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Cheezzyy: 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
Even ppl using phones that always explode are dropping comments, lmao
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by paduzman: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jazzman01:
see xiaomi marketers.

Useless bug infested Xiaomi phones. You better go and attend to the tons of complains users are posting on the xiaomi thread daily and leave Transsion alone.

no mind dem, bunch of paid marketers trying to bad-mouth a brand their fav can't stand in any way grin
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
I dey talk am with my full chest.

This is why this country will never be good. Because people are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face.

I made a video with the same title targeting Xiaomi and not once did anyone call me a paid marketer. Now I have made one for Transsion and I automatically become a marketer.

I would ask you all to hang your heads in shame but you're all shameless.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by madeofblavk: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2021
You people won't leave all these Chinese people phone for them, get yourself a better phone....ahhhh!
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Corroro: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2021
haaa, what a thread. Transsion must really be trampling on so many people grin

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Freelancerx: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have never had any issues with any of my phones too
bigdot1759:
All i see here is nothing but marketing complain style, i bought my infinix note 8i since February this year and till now (December 6th, ) i have never had any single issue with it, i bought from solat, i don't know where u guys got ur phone from oooo
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by paduzman: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2021
bigdot1759:
All i see here is nothing but marketing complain style, i bought my infinix note 8i since February this year and till now (December 6th, ) i have never had any single issue with it, i bought from solat, i don't know where u guys got ur phone from oooo
help me tell them, many of this people don't even know that TECNO and Infinix phones can be very durable
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by scarycuteface(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2021
As much as I don't really like their brand, I have not faced any issues before when I used it. Although they still have some work to do they've not been bad for me
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Shuregirl: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2021
paduzman:
help me tell them, many of this people don't even know that TECNO and Infinix phones can be very durable
some are making up lies
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by ken6488(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2021
People should stop this techno is cheap thing there are other brand’s that perform well and cheaper

I used both tekno and itel trust me the experience was not fun, I got a cheaper nokia 2.1 and the performance was amazing
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by paltielx: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2021
Go for Nokia, samsung all this china phone are not good when compared to them
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by tattler: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2021
bigdot1759:
Don't mind them, they got it from under bridge ikeja.
They will come here and be making noise.
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Yochanan01(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2021
atheistandproud

I wan talk my own sef but the way this people dey tag everybody marketer dey fear me ooo�

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by bigdot1759(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
paduzman:
and this is the update i received last......

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Yochanan01:
atheistandproud

I wan talk my own sef but the way this people dey tag everybody marketer dey fear me ooo�

grin grin grin grin
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2021
bigdot1759:

Your device is actually outdated bro. Current Android version is Android 12. The generally used version is Android 11.

You are already two versions behind.

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by d3cod3r(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
atheistandproud:

Your device is actually outdated bro. Current Android version is Android 12. The generally used version is Android 11.

True. Transsion updates are mostly security patches.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
d3cod3r:

Gbam!
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by bigdot1759(m): 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
atheistandproud:

you & ur phone are pure FAKE.
Even the latest note 11pro is using android 11, after rooting ur fake phone with edited picture & u think i will fall for it,
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by bigdot1759(m): 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2021
Moreso, you're still using October security patch, & the security of ur phone isn't important but mere number of the OS
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 6:10am On Dec 14, 2021
bigdot1759:
you & ur phone are pure FAKE.
Even the latest note 11pro is using android 11, after rooting ur fake phone with edited picture & u think i will fall for it,

Guy you funny grin grin grin grin grin.

We're talking about your phone, you're mentioning Infinix Note 11 Pro. Accept that your phone is outdated, that is a fact. You still dey Android 10.

I no dey yab or insult you. I just dey clear you facts.

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by kimjoseken2021: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2021
I'm looking for alternative connection for tecno f1 mic...
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2021
bigdot1759:
Moreso, you're still using October security patch, & the security of ur phone isn't important but mere number of the OS

Stop switching topics and shifting goalposts. You posted that pic to talk about updates not security. Security patches are not updates.

If you wan talk about security, I have Avast, AVL and Tencent embedded in my OS. I update them regularly. My device is bloody secure. I don't click anyhow links or install obscure apps.

I don't argue to insult anybody.

Ask Edoairways. We used to argue all the time but now we're on very good terms.

You posted an Android 10 update. It's outdated. Google just disabled Android 4.4 to Android 7. Maybe their target go be 8 to 10 next, especially with Android 13 in the works.

Speaking about security, the latest OS is always more secure than the previous ones regardless of security patch. I dare you to quote me anywhere. Anywhere bro.

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by edoairways: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

Stop switching topics and shifting goalposts. You posted that pic to talk about updates not security. Security patches are not updates.

If you wan talk about security, I have Avast, AVL and Tencent embedded in my OS. I update them regularly. My device is bloody secure. I don't click anyhow links or install obscure apps.

I don't argue to insult anybody.

Ask Edoairways. We used to argue all the time but now we're on very good terms.

You posted an Android 10 update. It's outdated. Google just disabled Android 4.4 to Android 7. Maybe their target go be 8 to 10 next, especially with Android 13 in the works.

Speaking about security, the latest OS is always more secure than the previous ones regardless of security patch. I dare you to quote me anywhere. Anywhere bro.
Are you serious shocked shocked
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by atheistandproud(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2021
edoairways:

Are you serious shocked shocked

Yes. Google no longer supports them. No more updates or security patches. Nothing. And soon apps like WhatsApp will stop supporting them. That is if they've not started already.
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by paduzman: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
okay, what device is this cos some devices have received android 12 update
bigdot1759:
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by paduzman: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2021
but they give out android updates too
d3cod3r:

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by edoairways: 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
atheistandproud:

Yes. Google no longer supports them. No more updates or security patches. Nothing. And soon apps like WhatsApp will stop supporting them. That is if they've not started already.
Wow
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Corroro: 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
you can say it again, we all have different experiences with the phones we use, personally i have enjoyed every TECNO phone i have used.
ken6488:
People should stop this techno is cheap thing there are other brand’s that perform well and cheaper

I used both tekno and itel trust me the experience was not fun, I got a cheaper nokia 2.1 and the performance was amazing

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by sureinfo: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
alternative connection how?
kimjoseken2021:
I'm looking for alternative connection for tecno f1 mic...
Re: The Problem With Tecno, Infinix And Itel by Sainthia: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2021
Corroro:
you can say it again, we all have different experiences with the phones we use, personally i have enjoyed every TECNO phone i have used.
been using camon15 for over a year sef, I've not taken it for any repair funny enough

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Recharging Palaver / Top Sideloaded Bb10 Apps (z10/q10) / Airtel Users Get In Here! (II)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.