Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November (11938 Views)

Lionel Messi Wins 3 IFFHS Awards For 2022 (Photos) / Emmanuel Dennis Wins Watford Player And Goal Of The Month Awards For December / Cyriel Dessers Wins Feyenoord’s November Player, Goal Of The Month Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by robosky02(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November

Emmanuel Dennis has won Watford November Player and Goal of the Month awards, Completesports.com reports.

Watford made the announcement in a statement on their official website on Saturday.

“In-form forward Emmanuel Dennis has been crowned the winner of both the Stake Player of the Month and Goal of the Month awards for November.

“The Nigeria international has enjoyed a highly successful start to life at Watford, with this his second Player of the Month gong of the season, having won it previously in August.

“Dennis scored two goals and provided two assists over a month which saw the Hornets face stiff competition, with matches against Arsenal, Manchester United and Leicester City.

“The 24-year-old also won a penalty in the final game of the month, which was ultimately converted by Joshua King. Dennis’ fine showings have also resulted in a nomination for the Premier League Player of the Month award.

“In a competitive poll, Dennis topped the supporter vote ahead of Joshua King, Leanne Bell and Anne Meiwald.

“The pick of the bunch from last month’s goals was Dennis’ clever finish against the Foxes on November 28. Despite the snowy conditions around him, Dennis showed composure and skill to take a stuttered touch in front of goal to trick the opposition, before lifting the ball over goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel.
“Dennis’ fifth goal of the season beat strikes from King, Bell, Emma Beckett, João Pedro and Ismaïla Sarr.”

Lalasticlala. Mynd44
https://www.completesports.com/dennis-wins-watford-player-goal-of-the-month-awards-for-november/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by chatinent: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Claps. I'll make no comparisons with you bro. You are good! Well done. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

9 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by paulolee(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
congrats denis....i wish u more beautiful goals to ur studs..
I just love watching dis watford games bcoz I like seeing d huge numbers of black players in its squad.
it do Gv me d believe dt African football is evolving n its players will become a very hot asset dt would be on high demand one day..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by insidelife22(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
great one nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Treasure17(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Damidave1124(m): 6:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations bro, keep banging in more goals.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by BigDolph(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Young can do better Dennis
Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Sojebrand(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Nice
Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by optimistfeel(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
More win to you .... Emmanuel Dennis keep shinning bruv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Greenlight123: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
U did it
Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Sirlins(m): 6:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigerian players are doing good in their various clubs, but nobody fit make us forget okocha and kanu (papilo I know say one day you go make us proud) that peak milk advert that year

25 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Nahunger(m): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Nice
Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by 29slayers(f): 6:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Well deserved grin . That very goal he scored against Chelsea was so wonderful.
Keep it up. check my bio for legit ig hookup

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by tony0806: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2021
I'm from his country grin

1 Like

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Houseofglam7(f): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2021
cool
Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by vibre: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2021
Well deserved
Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by kennyz247(m): 6:09am On Dec 05, 2021
this guy is naturally and one of the best epl striker at the moment,..... reason behind Ole gonna sack

4 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Bamada: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Ofunaofu: 6:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Well deserved

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by WibusJaga: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2021

Congrats. He should be invited to come & prove his worth in the Super Eagles.

5 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by booleam: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2021
Proud of you son

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Good height and handsome too

1 Like

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by elmessiahs(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2021
Omo the guy dey put body for ball... Nice game

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Gadafii: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2021
That Dennis guy na beast, the way he was turning rudiger and other Chelsea defense last week, was a concern for me as a Chelsea fan, rudiger that marked down Kelvin debruyne during their CL final, he had nothing on that Dennis guy.

I got to know he's Nigerian during Watford vs Chelsea, my prayers is that hope he will be as effective as he is now during the Africa nations cup

That boy good

6 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by ignis: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations to him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Rohr shey u day see abi make I borrow u eye glasses

3 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Absolutely worthy of it

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by patriotic007: 6:23am On Dec 05, 2021
But his national team coach thinks otherwise....smh

2 Likes

Re: Dennis Wins Watford Player, Goal Of The Month Awards For November by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2021
more goals to ur name

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From NPFL Holy Ghost Derby. / Gonzalo Higuain Set To Complete Chelsea Transfer On Tuesday! / UEFA Champions League Fantasy Private League Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.