Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers (814 Views)

My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers by Bendelnews: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
They said they will kill me,they always eat all my provisions and take my boxers and singlets-Dowen Slain kid....

http://www.bendelnews.com/2021/12/they-said-they-will-kill-methey-always.html

Re: They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers by Romanoff(f): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
To think it's the so called rich kids.

1 Like

Re: They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers by Bigredmachine: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is pure evil
Re: They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers by Simdyofficial(f): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
I am yet to believe cry
Re: They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2021
So sad,RIP.
Re: They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers by Sonnobax15(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh
Re: They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers by amaks: 1:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Seems teachers of nowadays are not trained right. I can't imagine my teachers of those days condoning these sorts of behavior. Teachers of now some have no moral content or intelligent discipline to impart.
Re: They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers by yemmybx(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2021
amaks:
Seems teachers of nowadays are not trained right. I can't imagine my teachers of those days condoning these sorts of behavior. Teachers of now some have no moral content or intelligent discipline to impart.
Do you know what the school policies say about child protection? Teachers are not permitted to do certain things in those big schools for the fear of being sacked or salaries deducted because they are children of the rich. School owners want every child to do whatever when most times to the detriment of the child, other children and teachers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sit At Home Valentine's Day / What Happens To The Unclaimed Money Of Dead People? / Relocation Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.