Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k (22318 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by NotAMan: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2023
This marriage is shaking and life-threatening at the same time.

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by RepoMan007: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you facing.

219 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ahnie: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2023
Wow,I m speechless!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ahnie: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
RepoMan007:
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you
Stop shifting the blames on her pregnancy,she's a toxic person,and I fear she will harm this man sooner after effeminating him.

330 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nice2023(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
It is really not easy any where in Nigeria of today.

Sometimes,we expand our problem more than the problem itself.

No doubt u are very hard working man but I think u have added problem to urself than this woman is adding.

If I am not doing anything,I can't impregnate my wife honestly,because the thoughts of pampass,baby milk and clothes would kill me before my time.

I wish u the best my brother.
Just use wisdom and follow ur wife...remember say life no get duplicate.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by RepoMan007: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2023
ahnie:

Stop shifting the blames on her pregnancy,she's a toxic person,and I fear she will harm this man sooner after effeminating him.
That's an option too but it could be very much hormonal something mixed with financial something. He should slimfit her undies and share with her, love is boundless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by ahnie: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
RepoMan007:
That's an option too but it could be very much hormonal something mixed with financial something. He should slimfit her undies and share with her, love is boundless.
This is not nice and you know it.

Anyways if he has sense,he knows the right thing to do

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by donbachi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2023
She will soon burn you..naso e dey Start.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2023
Oga it is wrong

It is unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Foodqueen(f): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2023
Get out of that space early.

33 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
RepoMan007:
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you facing.

Clown 😂

just pet her and manage her behaviour till she put to bed. My candid advice is, don't sleep with your two eyes closed to avoid story that touches

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by garriAndsugar: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Any person planning to get married to a poor Nigerian lady should make sure he has an escape route( alternative apartment) where you can run to when she misbehaves.
Now she has burnt your boxers you will now start moving tubeless grin

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
I don't pity anyone in a useless marriage anymore. What do you expect when you give and accept rings from fools. Let's all learn to live with our choices either good or bad

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Exmilitant(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2023
So you no wear boxers like this grin.

borrow money give her make she go see her mumsy.
but i wonder how you plan to carter for the oncoming baby undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Ever8090: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by eniolorunfe: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2023
grin

With this your username sef how we wan take believe your tory? U be bot?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by NotAMan: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2023
Exmilitant:
So you no wear boxers like this grin.

borrow money give her make she go see her mumsy.
but i wonder how you plan to carter for the oncoming baby undecided

I will definitely not remain in this state.

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by NotAMan: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
eniolorunfe:
grin

With this your username sef how we wan take believe your tory? U be bot?

God is not a man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Exmilitant(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2023
NotAMan:

That's a fact!!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2023
Was she like this before you married her? If so, you must've noticed these traits. Perhaps you ignored or overlooked them. You just have to simply manage her at this point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by NotAMan: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Was she like this before you married her? If so, you must've noticed these traits. Perhaps you ignored or overlooked them. You just have to simply manage her at this point.

My brother, she wasn't o. She was very loving and peaceful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by frozen70(f): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2023
NotAMan:

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?

Pls if you have half of the money let her go and see her mum

When she comes back you guys can talk about the boxer and let her know that she is becoming toxic

Then keep eyes on her, if she is remores about it, counsel her

Pregnancy can make a woman behave in a naughty way

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by QuinModah(f): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
angry
You have no business getting a woman pregnant if you are jobless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by eniolorunfe: 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
NotAMan:

God is not a man.

Oh I see. It is well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2023
Ok then. Your current financial state + hers [you lost your job and now doing menial jobs and making less; her own job is owing her] along with her current physiological state [pregnancy] must be the reasons behind her behavioural changes. She has a bit on her plate, so it's no wonder she's stressed. Idk how far along she is, but she should also be on maternity leave and resting at home. While none of these is any excuse for violence, simply talk to her to discuss her needs and exercise more patience with her during this time.

NotAMan:

My brother, she wasn't o. She was very loving and peaceful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Richbyfaith: 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
QuinModah:
angry
You have no business getting a woman pregnant if you are jobless.

Life is on phases. Chances he will still pick up tomorrow.

26 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by mariahAngel(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2023
NotAMan:

Borrow some money if you have to, and give her to go see her mother, if that'll cause peace to reign.

By the way, what inspired your moniker?
Why did you decide to tag yourself that?
Na so una carry negativity wear for neck like bling-bling, when e begin manifest, una go start to dey lament.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by mrblessed(m): 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
Be careful, next time she might get you burnt.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Dogalmighty17: 5:39pm On Apr 30, 2023
But y said you are not a man. That's your moniker. You wan use us catch cruise.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by olabrinks(f): 5:40pm On Apr 30, 2023
Pregnancy can make you do crazy things, I remember because there was one time I threw money in a food sellers face because she didn’t have what I wanted in stock. On a normal day I will never ever do that, but pregnancy hormones are something else. Marriage is not easy

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Jozilinn: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?
is it a must to visit her mum knowing fully well about the financial problem at home,if she can see 10k to send to the mum no problem, teaching work na another thing entirely I don't blame her besides she's also pregnant... try to get a better paying job,hmm it going to be fyn anyways just make sure you talk to her,shey if you die now na she go suffer am, everywhere na manage, what of her siblings?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman From Bristol To Pay N900k For Someone To Make Decision For Her For A Month / Please Help, My Wife Wants To Leave Me / The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.