Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state (12537 Views)

Multi-Billion Naira Lithium Processing Plant In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant / British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2021
benuejosh:
i still don't believe it.
It will still enter your skull keep hating grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by zuchyblink(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2021
The project will hold because the owner of the company is not an Igbo man. Igbos are not allowed to mine minerals
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by paskal16: 6:50am On Dec 05, 2021
LILTJAY:
Yoruba man helping the life of miserable anambra grin cheesy
Yoruba man knowing profits will be realised here
I mean how can you invest in a poverty stricken region occupied by afonja peasants?

And again who dash you that moniker
You better come down to ur level and rename yourself small doctor… Ewu

11 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by vickin407(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Ndigbo we moveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Other indigenes in Nigeria should study the give back model of Anambra. If the government have decided to waste resources, we can use entrepreneurship to empower and develop our respective regions.

States suppose to support local businesses to develop gas plants and even push for gas cars in Nigeria. But no, they will loot every thing, even covid palliatives donated.

5 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Nicetry: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2021
benuejosh:

Ah look at this nairaland man oo.. like how is your believing it or not of any important? Are you of any important to even ur family ...

Chai this nairaland can deceive many people into over estimating themselves

10 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2021
That is my state. The best State in Nigeria Africa

3 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Nicetry:

Ah look at this nairaland man oo.. like how is your believing it or not of any important? Are you of any important to even ur family ...

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Collins4u1(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2021
idanone:
must you abuse anybody, our love for each other should start from here. To me know igbo, no yoruba, no hausa we are all one.

Shatap we’re not one.

Igbo is Igbo different from Yoruba and Hausa

1 Like

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by StarGra: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2021
Hope government would give them license, because Them Sabi spoil anything good...

Congrats Anambra...

2 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by LollySeaSide: 8:00am On Dec 05, 2021
Sabadon:
your gray matter is filled with sand
What a disservice to sand whence cometh glass.
If he has sand inside his skull, I'm sure he'd have said something more meaningful.
The comment sounds more like a skull filled with mosquito poo.

4 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by zmanto(m): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2021
[yes on 2nd of December 2021te author=Bantu10 post=108219496]Nice one.

But bro, is the airport finally operational now?? Have commercial flights started coming in there?[/quote]
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2021
benuejosh:

Fulani herdsmen killed 50 in Anambra... That's the only kind of news you love to see in the SE. That's the only thing that gets you smiling and living for the day.

May more good news choke the ungodly life out of you.

13 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by jarx: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2021
Please next time look for the correct map of Anambra State
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Ijscarface: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Where in Anambra state? Let them tell us the location of the gas plant.
There is already an existing gas plant in Anambra state that has been producing LPG(Liquefied Petroleum Gas) cooking gas for a while now

Let them tell us where it is
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by iyke2frankeze: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2021
That is a noble idea.
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2021
paskal16:
Yoruba man knowing profits will be realised here
I mean how can you invest in a poverty stricken region occupied by afonja peasants?

And again who dash you that moniker
You better come down to ur level and rename yourself small doctor… Ewu

Firstly, the fact that the MD is a Yoruba does not mean he owns the company. Most of these companies are political projects companies. The real owners are hidden somewhere. They get the Licences and fund the projects.

Secondly, my region are poverty stricken peasant people. Our liberal mind and political tension created by Awolowo / Akintola crisis have not allowed the Yorubas to think deep. The EndSars destruction of public utilities is another example. While the destruction was going on, the North drew attention of the Yorubas to the destruction of Lagos. It was very difficult for the Yorubas to view the destruction as attack against Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Chikeluba25(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2021
If it's not Anambra, it can never be. The best location for indigenous and foreign investors....

Meanwhile
Anambra International Airport: United Nigeria Airline to commence full commercial flight operation next week.

United Nigeria Airline is one of the leading Airline company in Nigeria owned by another illustrious Onye-Anambra and ZLP candidate in the just concluded Anambra guber, Dr. Obiora Okonkwo

The eagle is finally flying home...
Anambra Obodo dike.

4 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Chikeluba25(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2021
A
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by JOemmy(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2021
benuejosh:

Then go kill urself rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by athaboi(f): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2021
benuejosh:
a sadist, full of hate, pain and agony

2 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by walozanga(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2021
benuejosh:

Believe it or not. Na ur problem

1 Like

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by walozanga(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Nicetry:

Dont mind the Cockroaches

2 Likes

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by comodo: 10:38am On Dec 05, 2021
post=108219453:
In a bid to stop the incidence of gas flaring and importation of cooking gas into the country, the Managing Director, Africa Plus Partners Nigeria Limited and Chief Investment Officer of Africa Infra Plus Fund, Mr Niran Ajakaiye, says the company is currently building a gas processing facility in Anambra State to make cooking gas available to the citizenry.
Ajakaiye, who stated this while speaking to journalists in Asaba, said Delta IPP project was executed in partnership with private entities, Africa Plus Partners Nigeria Limited and Bastanchury Power Solutions Nigeria Limited.

Ajakaiye said, “We are investing in gas; we are currently building a gas processing facility to stop gas flaring sites in one location in Anambra.
“We already have the inner storage to ease gas distribution by LPG. Nigeria has more gas than crude oil. So, in order to monetise the gas, you need to create the conversion process.

https://punchng.com/firm-to-build-cooking-gas-processing-plant-in-anambra/
Building gas plant in one location in Anambra state. The place doesn't have name?? I have seen peeps already hailing a non existing project
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by benuejosh: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2021
athaboi:
a sadist, full of hate, pain and agony
Athaboi me i don't blame you at all.
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Landmack: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2021
zuchyblink:
The project will hold because the owner of the company is not an Igbo man. Igbos are not allowed to mine minerals

You’re very foolish for this rubbish u typed. Orient petroleum and co are carried out by Anambra sons. Maybe the igbos of Imo abia Ebonyi and Enugu are the ones exempted
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Landmack: 11:32am On Dec 05, 2021
comodo:

Building gas plant in one location in Anambra state. The place doesn't have name?? I have seen peeps already hailing a non existing project
Nonsense and ingredients

Bia this ‘our oyel’ person, Whatever the case is,it doesn’t change the fact that Anambra has got gas deposits in abundance and scavengers are already on the look out for where to land and start scavenging.
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by chemgee: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good news.
But despite these numerous factories & industries, how come Kano & Kaduna generates more IGR than anambra? Even Edo generates more.
The maths doesn't add up.
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by bigcasava1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
God has remember the land of southeast. Those who mock our land calling it landlocked will use their mouth and call it promise land. Gone are the days those who felt that Nigerian belong to them will always use center power to repress our progress. Keep ur president we don't need it.
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Igboid: 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Poison to the hearts of " Ibos want Awa Oyel" people, and sad news to the "Ibos want to take SS" crew from SW.

Anyi ejebe go!

1 Like

Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by Tellwhat: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Landmack:

You’re very foolish for this rubbish u typed. Orient petroleum and co are carried out by Anambra sons. Maybe the igbos of Imo abia Ebonyi and Enugu are the ones exempted
And you think you have sense with this shiit you just vomit. Anu ofia
Re: Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state by winterfell007(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Igbodicool:
COAL
OIL
GAS
Igbo have them plenty!

But our boast is our God and whom He made us to be.
Our Ijaw, Bini and Yoruba neighbors need our cooking gas.
Una don start again with yeye cheastbeating. For record, you guys don’t need coal. Focus on developing your huge gas reserves that’s more important to the government than ever before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10th NASS: Respect Tinubu’s Decision, Wike Begs Aggrieved Aspirants / What You Should Know About Valued Added Tax: Paying As You Consume / OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.