Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant (4044 Views)

₦4.8bn Fraud: Ibeto Has Returned ₦‎1.5bn, To Pay Balance in 3 Months – EFCC / Rivers High Court Docks Cletus Ibeto / Firm To Build Cooking Gas Processing Plant In Anambra state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Omasi and Umueje communities in Ayamelum Local Government Area are to benefit from the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts of the cotton wooden gas plant and first Modular Systems Gas Ltd, partners to Orient Petroleum Plc. Beloveth John Funakpo of the cottonwooden and Theophilus Elobebam of First Modular Systems Gas Ltd (FMSGL), partners to Orient Petroleum Plc highlighted some of the objectives of the company to include establishing a dependable supply of gas across the region by processing, compressing and transporting to industry locations in the areas.
It was also made known that the feed gas was 11 bars (1100kpa) from the ORR delivery line which enters a slug catcher (a.k.a separator) where natural gas liquids water and other impurities are removed.
Their presentations showed that the feed gas enters a feed gas compressor and undergoes a two stage compression process to a pressure of 22.8 bars (2280kpa).

It further explained that the pressurized and dehydrated feed gas flows into a light hydro-carbon recovery system during which process the enthanise which removes the butaniser components are separated.
The Managing Director of Orient Petroleum Plc, Engr. Sunny Okoye, on his part noted that the 10 hectare gas project would encourage domestic utilization of natural gas in the South East region of the country.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2023
Cottonwooden gas is a subsidiary of Ibeto group

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2023
Orient Petroleum and Ibeto indigenous companies

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
When the MOU was signed during Obiano's tenure many were calling Obiano MOU governor grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Ikaeniyan0: 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good one

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Mikeman123(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good news .
I am also proud of the ANOH project in my home state, Imo.
Igboland is blessed with natural resources

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by KwuoteYourFada: 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2023
Someone from my community recently acquired a huge portion of land I heard he's building a factory there .

There are alot filling going on there as we speak now

Some people have opened our people's eyes to start looking back home

We are going to teach SS brothers how to manage the resources in your land not turned to pipeline guards

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by sonature1: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Someone from my community recently acquired a huge portion of land I heard he's building a factory there .

We are going to teach SS brothers how to manage the resources in your land not turned to pipeline guards

Don't be so sure.

Senators and Representatives from natural gas producing regions have to wake up and define the percentage their states will get from the sales of gas. If not, na the same 13% everybodi go get be that. 🥱 They will say oil and gas reserves fall on the exclusive list.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Ttipsy(f): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
sonature1:

Don't be so sure.

Senators and Representatives from natural gas producing regions have to wake up and define the percentage their states will get from the sales of gas. If not, na the same 13% everybodi go get be that. 🥱 They will say oil and gas reserves fall within the exclusive list.
well Said

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2023
sonature1:

Don't be so sure.

Senators and Representatives from natural gas producing regions have to wake up and define the percentage their states will get from the sales of gas. If not, na the same 13% everybodi go get be that. 🥱 They will say oil and gas reserves fall on the exclusive list.

Spot on!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Very good.✔️ South-East is becoming a developed place.

Pagan yorubas KEEP off!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by horsepower102: 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
Shell is almost done with their Gas Plant in Aba. Its already supplying gas to Ariaria Market IPP. I believe they are in Expansion phase of the project.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by SpartaOfLagos: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2023
The bigger Sun has finally risen in south east

The other day it was Seplat gas refinary almost nearing completion in Imo state and now this and many other projects ongoing ...

This is Good

My fellow Igbos, it is time to move all businesses home make everybody dey dia own

Nlfpmod Seun

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Raskimonojendor: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

NigerianAngelo:

Pagan yorubas KEEP off!
You people can't do without chest beating and dragging others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by horsepower102: 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2023
Mining society confirms Massive gas reservoir in Enugu
15th June 2022

The Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society has confirmed the presence of a gas reservoir in Amorji Nike, Enugu State, and has advised on how to put a stop to the ongoing fire caused by the activities of drillers.

In a communiqué signed by the society’s President, Alabo Charlesye, it ruled out the occurrence of punctured gas pipes in the area.

It said a team of professionals from the NMGS had investigated the gas emission and flare encountered during the drilling of the water borehole at the site.

https://punchng.com/mining-society-confirms-gas-reservoir-in-enugu/

Abia, Imo, Anambra and Enugu all have confirmed gas reserves

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by SpartaOfLagos: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You people can't do without dragging others.
This thread isn't for you, go somewhere else

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Raskimonojendor: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

This thread isn't for you, go somewhere else
If you mention my tribe in a demeaning manner, then you have invited me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by SpartaOfLagos: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

If you mention my tribe in a demeaning manner, then you have invited me.
This thread is about the good things happening in the east and nobody mentioned your so called tribe

Please leave

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by muhammaduyusufu: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Pagan yorubas KEEP off!
Why did you call them Pagan and why do you call SS people guards?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by KwuoteYourFada: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Okay .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by KwuoteYourFada: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Okay . Can you please leave the thread

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Raskimonojendor: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Okay . Can you please leave the thread
You can't shut my freedom of speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by KwuoteYourFada: 7:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

ok

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by SpartaOfLagos: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Which freedom of speech ?

Broke people always think they have an opinion

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Raskimonojendor: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
muhammaduyusufu:

Why did you call them Pagan and why do you call SS people guards?
You noticed too. Bragging and insulting others is an hobby to them and when others return the favour, they start acting like the victims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Raskimonojendor: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Which freedom of speech ?

Broke people always think they have an opinion
I am sure I am richer than you are. grin
Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Jokerman(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2023
Delta state.

When are you going to have something in any of the LGAs?

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by SpartaOfLagos: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I am sure I am richer than you are. grin
Anything is possible. there is no denying that . But, this thread is about the bigger Sun rising in south east but here you are hating .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Raskimonojendor: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:

Anything is possible , there is no denying that . But, this thread is about the bigger Sun rising in south east but here you are hating .
Then that did that boy mention call Yoruba pagan. Is this thread a Yoruba vs Ibo thing or Ibo vs SS thing?

Why do you guys feel like you have the liberty to insult others then expect them to look on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by SpartaOfLagos: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Then that did that boy mention call Yoruba pagan. Is this thread a Yoruba vs Ibo thing or Ibo vs SS thing?

Why do you guys feel like you have the liberty to insult others then expect them to look on?
Is your name Yoruba?

Are you the only Yoruba on this thread ?

Please don't derail this beautiful thread

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Ttipsy(f): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Pagan yorubas KEEP off!
you don't have to talk carelessly

Have respect pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Join Cooking Gas Processing State, As Ibeto About To Complete His Plant by Ttipsy(f): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

I don't think he's ibo . . Someone would just type rubbish just to instigate hate

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2-yr Old Baby Sues Lagos State For N500m / If The Price Of Petrol Is Returned To 65, What Will Be The Effects? / Who Is The President Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.