Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa (8646 Views)

Nigeria Retains Third Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa / IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World / Eight Assembly Remains Most Audacious Despite Challenges – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by vedaxcool(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU CHEAP PAID AGENT

grin grin grin face why you are about to quench. Instead of using the 100 recharge card to sound confused!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Makinaki: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Yeah, right!
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Lexusgs430: 6:12am On Dec 05, 2021
This Buhari is indeed so dumb, that he refuses to accept realities...........

This is the exact reason they attempted to ban Twitter, so they can drop all sort of nonsense for crazy people to swallow..........
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by benuejosh: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2021
There's no lie in this.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by kingsleefolli(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2021
This man is officially MAD.is now I believe buhari is dead.he talk as if his from grave yard.economy has crashed.insecurity everywhere.kidnapper cashing out everyday.food stuff become high.the official MAD president talking rubbish. Next

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by bassammy: 6:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Story
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2021
obedugo:
savage or not you leave in the 3rd generation, everybody is avoiding Nigeria
Waht is the relationship btw Nigeria is the best economic in Africa and everybody is avoiding Nigeria? Second, how is everybody avoiding Nigeria? You need to learn how to express yourself well. If everybody is avoiding Nigeria howncome businesses are still going on?

Wow! The people who destroyed education in Nogeria dis a bad thing. CHAI! I pity your generation. Dullards.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by kals4luv990(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2021
This man and nonsense is like bread and butter.perfect combo grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by oodua1stson: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2021
All thanks to those of us in the south. You low lives in the north add nothing positive to this country
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by xelly: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2021
You are speaking to sound mind, investors for goodness sake. I guess investor listening to you will look at statistics showing "10 best African countries to invest in" after that, he will conclude that you are a disaster, liar and completely useless because you do not know what you are saying.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by kals4luv990(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Waht is the relationship btw Nigeria is the best economic in Africa and everybody is avoiding Nigeria? Second, how is everybody avoiding Nigeria? You need to learn how to express yourself well. If everybody is avoiding Nigeria howncome businesses are still going on?

Wow! The people who destroyed education in Nogeria dis a bad thing. CHAI! I pity your generation. Dullards.
Yu nw dat is educated,wats ur point nw?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by swipe900: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Q
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by xelly: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Read your writeup and check who needs help between you and the person you quoted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2021
angry angry Lies,lies,and lies again. Buhari the Mr Linus.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by babyfaceafrica: 6:24am On Dec 05, 2021
xelly:
You are speaking to sound mind, investors for goodness sake. I guess investor listening to you will look at [b]statistics showing "10 best African countries to invest in" [/b]after that, he will conclude that you are a disaster, liar and completely useless because you do not know what you are saying.
Hope you know they won't look at online statistics? Things are bad in Nigeria, agreed! However, it is a place where you can do business if you have sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by obedugo(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Am done quoting you... It's obvious you're an illiterate 30k a month stipend zombie who can't even make a correct statement.... I pity your generation.... But for your info check the pic below and don't rant

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Crafteck1: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Lets ask gokada
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Oleka1: 6:25am On Dec 05, 2021
That is the truth, no doubts, because of our population.

If you stay in Lagos come put 100k in my POS business and get 10k returns every month and collect back your 100k anytime you want your money back. I can give you something to hold as collateral. Contact me
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Shikini: 6:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by slowice(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Na daft fools dey rule us.... Obviously
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by sinkhole: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2021
These people are completely disconnected from reality embarassed

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by xelly: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Hope you know they won't look at online statistics? Things are bad in Nigeria, agreed! However, it is a place where you can do business if you have sense

Business is not done by sentiment. It is ridiculous when you say "They won't look at online statistics" You know less than an investor because he will explore every information before investing.

Worst still, these are foreign investor that will analyse your port, your currency, your policy improvement and effectiveness, Security and per capital income.

Can you answer to the effectiveness of above listed criteria?

What is your foreign exchange policy? What are the foreign airlines complaining of recently?

How will those complaints affect investors?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by sinkhole: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You're right, people definitely, still do business in Somalia and they still make huge amount of money embarassed but I doubt if you, in particular, will advice your family member to invest money in Somalia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by fayne(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2021
It has been clear that we have a delusional government, manned by a "demented"
person. Anyways, wetin man go do?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2021
xelly:

Read your writeup and check who needs help between you and the person you quoted.
If you need glasses to read what I wrote, kindly say so, I will assist. And if you nedd to replace your noodles brain to understand my point, I will gladly help out. And if its indomie noodles you want to keep packing in your brain, I'm all out to assist you satisfy your stupidity.

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by obedugo(m): 6:43am On Dec 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Mumu, you just picked a chart from nowhere. Lol. I gues your mama and papa are the ones hustling to feed you with N30k cos I will surely feed 10 generations of yours. Na your mama and papa be zombies. Mumu. Na picture we go chop. Idiotaa who doesnt knkw economics. Your parents are mumu so how can they send you to good school. Mumu.

The only check you know how economic is robust is to check the GDP. Mumu, go and check the GDP of the useless pictures you are posting like everyone is idiot like you. In fact, na your parents be idiootss.... Dundie United.
when Aboki tries to type , write or speak English even a blind man will see it .... Malu
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 05, 2021
kals4luv990:
Yu nw dat is educated,wats ur point nw?
My point is obvious. You eat too much indomie noodles.

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 05, 2021
obedugo:
when Aboki tries to type , write or speak English even a blind man will see it .... Malu
Na your mama and papa gou dey address, not me.

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Chibykeray(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Yes. Indeed. In ur dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Egba Baales Endorse Segun Sowunmi Ahead Of Governorship Primaries / Lagos Yam Traders Drum Support For Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.