Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa (8672 Views)

Nigeria Retains Third Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa / IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World / Eight Assembly Remains Most Audacious Despite Challenges – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Joseph08(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2021
When Buhari wants loan that's normally the things he says in order to deceive and defraud them.

Loan loading...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Luckydubby7(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Talk is cheap
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by xelly: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

If you need glasses to read what I wrote, kindly say so, I will assist. And if you nedd to replace your noodles brain to understand my point, I will gladly help out. And if its indomie noodles you want to keep packing in your brain, I'm all out to assist you satisfy your stupidity.

Full Stop or Period followed by "And" to start a statement is wrong.

Learn the use of English landguage before offering to help out.

You are one of those tools pushing Buhari to disgrace himself before the eyes of the world.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Snowx: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2021
I don my blame you...Lai Mohammed is feeding you lies
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by koladebrainiac(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2021
It's Egypt
4 years in a roll
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by yinkeys(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2021
If only Nairaland had an option to totally block everything relating to politics
The incessant lies adversely affects ones mental state undecided
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by LofiLogic: 7:08am On Dec 05, 2021
A simple Google search would have helped Buhari. Nigeria is not even in the top 10 best African countries to invest in, what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Oliha1(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2021
Nigeria’s pavilion at the Expo 2020 clearly shows why we remain the most viable and attractive investment destination in Africa.Our location, our natural resources, our population, and our regulations are there for all to see. Nigeria is on its way to becoming a leading industrial and trading nation in Africa.

Abeg how many Nigeria we get for this world because i never understand finish

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2021
xelly:

Full Stop or Period followed by "And" to start a statement is wrong.

Learn the use of English landguage before offering to help out.

You are one of those tools pushing Buhari to disgrace himself before the eyes of the world.
Mumu. Like how one boy corrected Elon Musk that Am is I am. Na inside poverty you and your generations are dying. Mumu.

Mumu who jumped to conclusion without making research. Simple common sense tells you to check my previous posts. So, based on this short convo, you have concluded I am or am a supporter of Buhari. What a pity. You don eat away your brain. I will supply you more noodles. Keep eating and posting rubbish. grin. Can you still spot an error n my post? And you cannot spot error in your economy? And And And. Go and hug a transformer cos I always start my sentence with And. Mumu raise to power Infinity. grin Johnny, here is another set of noodles. Eat to your satisfaction.

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2021
Oliha1:
Nigeria’s pavilion at the Expo 2020 clearly shows why we remain the most viable and attractive investment destination in Africa.Our location, our natural resources, our population, and our regulations are there for all to see. Nigeria is on its way to becoming a leading industrial and trading nation in Africa.

As of today,Nigeria isn't.

These details are available to anyone that bothers to validate them.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by luvinhubby(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2021
Drunkard

Egypt is the most preferred investment destination in Africa, Nigeria is number 14
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by josiah27: 7:22am On Dec 05, 2021
But nothing to show for it.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by purplekayc(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Sojebrand:
Wonderful
grin cheesy
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
Clueless Buhari, Nigeria has been banned by the UK government because of Omicron, yet no proactive measure has been taken by Nigeria government . Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Perfectbeing(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2021
Racoon:
Yes! Which investors? In a recession economy? A country with an import dependent oil mono-economy whose per capital GDP is nothing to write home about? Seems this man lives in a different Nigeria. Government of one day, one lie.

-"Buhari does not know economy." -OBJ.
-"I dont know how to make money.." -Buhari
The way and manner Nigerians complain is disgusting. If Buhari had said something bad (but true) about the country, the likes of you will bring down hell. But now that he said something positive (of which I believe is true) you still want to complain. undecided
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by kunleham(m): 7:35am On Dec 05, 2021
I'm sure he's referring to bandits businessmen which El Rufai also stated that they're business men!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by lexy2014: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2021
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin cry cry baby, baby no dey shame!!! I heard you did not stop crying since ipob flog you with machet during their lockdown? grin grin grin grin

Does this negate the fact that buhari is lying about Nigeria being the most attractive investment destination in Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by lexy2014: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Perfectbeing:
The way and manner Nigerians complain is disgusting. If Buhari had said something bad (but true) about the country, the likes of you will bring down hell. But now that he said something positive (of which I believe is true) you still want to complain. undecided

How is what buhari said true?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by lexy2014: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Oliha1:

How does "our location, our natural resources, our population, and our regulations" make Nigeria the most viable and attractive investment destination in Africa?
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Drogunov: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Drogunov: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2021
lexy2014:

How does "our location, our natural resources, our population, and our regulations" make Nigeria the most viable and attractive investment destination in Africa?

You gwan have ta ask Bewbew.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Gval123: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Very soon, Buhari will tell us that Gen. Sani Abachi is responsible for the failure of his government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Drogunov: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Perfectbeing:

See this highly delusional "perfectbeing"
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by xelly: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Mumu. Like how one boy corrected Elon Musk that Am is I am. Na inside poverty you and your generations are dying. Mumu.

Mumu who jumped to conclusion without making research. Simple common sense tells you to check my previous posts. So, based on this short convo, you have concluded I am or am a supporter of Buhari. What a pity. You don eat away your brain. I will supply you more noodles. Keep eating and posting rubbish. grin. Can you still spot an error n my post? And you cannot spot error in your economy? And And And. Go and hug a transformer cos I always start my sentence with And. Mumu raise to power Infinity. grin Johnny, here is another set of noodles. Eat to your satisfaction.

Take corrections and sto running from pillar to post.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Brushstrokes20: 8:02am On Dec 05, 2021
In your dumbest dreams! undecided

Such a useless, brainless cow!

The shithole urgently needs a SANE AND SOUND LEADER!
.... And ogun kee any brainless zombie that quotes me
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Mummyfour(f): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2021
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!

YOU CHEAP PAID AGENT
the presidency must be paying that cheap agent with mkpurummiri.
His conscience and his soul has relocated to the very deep abyss.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Bizibi(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2021
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin cry cry baby, baby no dey shame!!! I heard you did not stop crying since ipob flog you with machet during their lockdown? grin grin grin grin
u nor dey shame
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Bizibi(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2021
Perfectbeing:
does it make sense to you.... correlate what he said and the true reality in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by baffabulous(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by seunayantokun(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2021
Then you have your 'seed sown among thorns, on a rocky ground or a highway'.

Nigeria indeed is fertile but is now overgrown with thorns, has become rocky by reason of evil erosion from Buhari and co, and now a highway for his foot soldiers, alias herdsmen terrorists, Boko Haram and ISWAP.
Re: Buhari: Nigeria Remains Most Attractive Investment Destination In Africa by Aksnoopy: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Werey dey disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Loves The Masses, Hates Influence Of Bullion Van On Elections - Shaibu / 2023 Polls: Nigeria’s Democracy Now Truly Mature — Buhari / Lagos-Calabar Highway: FG Panel To Pay Compensation In 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.