Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? (1144 Views)

Would You Change Your Religion For Love? / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? by shotman(m): 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2007
Can you Love someone and losing your religion? Because of different beliefs
Re: Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? by iice(f): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
That can happen but it shouldn't be happening undecided
Re: Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? by Macgreat(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2007
when she put juju under your pellow you can even lose your origine shocked
Re: Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? by bluesky4(f): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
this is very common, and is going to be difficult if u guys get married and have children. She doesnt want to stop her beliefs, but why is it that u are losing ur beliefs?

btw, wat is ur religion?
Re: Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? by Jezgirl(f): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2008
@ Macgreat, u r funny, d poster asked "can u love sum1 and lose ur religion". d poster didn't specify if d person is a male or female, so y did u suddenly pick on ladies like dat,
Re: Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? by almondjoy(f): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2008
No, that usually happens to people who are confused.

If you know what you want and can think ahead how things can affect your life on the long run, you will not be careless to make such mistakes!

When you are a child, act like a child. When you are an adult, do not pretend you are a child! kiss
Re: Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? by Sunnypar(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
shotman:
Can you Love someone and losing your religion? Because of different beliefs
Cc: Babra19
Re: Can You Love Someone And Losing Your Religion? by babra19: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sunnypar:
Cc: Babra19
no I can't. before I go into a relationship I will ask about his religion is very important and I happen to be a Christian who fears God

(1) (Reply)

Reviving A Dying Relationship / Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late / Help Me,i Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.