Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar (55354 Views)

Fight Breaks Out As Lady Disrupts Husband's Wedding To His Second Wife (Video) / Blessing Oko Ikpor: Bank Manager Husband In ‘Secret’ Wedding Saga In Rivers / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Sakasitay(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mad ooo.

Carry your pikin!
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by NoSentiment: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hypocrites! No be una say 1 man 1 wife ?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by eebraa(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
He's an African man. Nothing wrong in adding another wife. He should have told his wife and his wife to be though.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by antimason(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wait ohhh...shebi marrying more than one wife is not allowed in christianity? Then if the man is a christian I support the woman full time. But if the man is a muslim that allows more than one wife,then who she be to block the man and his needs. Abi she prefer him dey carry carry different women for outside?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by descarado: 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
oglalasioux:
While castigating the man we should also consider the fact that the former wife might have given the man hell.
Man disappeared after the last child. A very lovely woman. People raised money for her through the chanel that normally show this type of stuff somewhere in Africa.

As at some months ago, she is better off than the time she stopped her ex husband's wedding. Has five kids with full custody. The law was on her side thanks to that video. The man would have spined the story the way you did. I think it's Tanzania.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by kaymart: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wonderful woman! That is a Good one.
The Man is a Foolish man.
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

How do you marry a man without due diligence and check to know if he is married or not?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Adakintroy: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

How do you marry a man without due diligence and check to know if he is married or not?

Men lie at times to women.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by WoundedLamb: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wawelexy:
Lol... I like the fact that she placed the boy on his father's lap.... She was like, oya take your property....

The new bride was just dumbfounded... If I were to be the bride, I go just carry the boy and ask the pastor to continue the wedding..... After all, I don't know if that's the only child he has...... Life goes on.

But normal normal,that husband na badt guy, the Nigga just dey look them like, I no kuku kill person, na pikin I born....

But I no blame am sha, some marriage be like death sentence, those daughters of eve will be like, I have a kid for him now, he's going no where...

Any marriage that will choke u to death, my broda, never hesitate to run.... So we no go hear something like wife burst the scrotum of husband while sleeping.... Be wise

Imagine if it was a married woman trying to marry another man secretly. You guys would have dragged women to their grave on this thread. Now, it's a fellow man and not only are you shielding him from blames, you still found a way to attack the gender who is supposed to be a victim in this case. Are y'all really willing to throw away your integrity just to defend whatever a man does? Do you think it makes you any more of a man?

Sexism makes people look foolish.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by StreetFight: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:
On my wedding day all my exes will be under one canopy outside my wedding reception

We your Niggas will be there to watch your back. Any ex that wants to be unfortunate will be tied up and locked in a car boot. No be by force to marry somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by descarado: 8:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
It won't still stop the MAN from getting married to the LADY..
FOOLISHNESS at its peak!
The woman don't care if he marries another but that the man will perform his rightful obligations to his kids. Wedding was cancelled, man was taken to court and justice was delivered. Woman was helped to start afresh by good samaritans all over the world. She has full custody of her kids.

So he can go ahead and start a new family again. Who cares. The stigma is there for life. Hope his latest conquest will bear the humiliation and insults from people and the children they will give birth to.
When man decided not to be man and let emotions rule him, that's what you get.
Why not divorce the lady and move on, rather he left small kids with a nirsing mother and ran away. His children. The first child was highly traumatised. He lost almost everything. I followed the case to conclusion and everybody was happy for justice well served.
He is free to marry 10 now.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by WoundedLamb: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
greenie77:

What other option(s) do you think she would have used to handle the situation?

Don't mind those guys. They're all over NL supporting aby rubbish a man does as if it adds to thier own masculinity. Maybe he was expecting the wife to wait till the end of the marriage before acting.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by StreetFight: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

This one is never with his senses. If Samson had abandoned Delilah, perhaps he will still be alive today.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by WoundedLamb: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:

I wonder o.

No checking, no due diligence, not even allowing family to investigate.

Don't forget you criticise your fellow man for this extreme wickedness before looking for women to call out.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
On my wedding day, bouncer will be at the entrance. I no wan commotion.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by ogastone(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
Troublesome woman, you no want to allow him to marry another woman in peace, the man is already exhausted because of the pains you are giving him. Allow him joor and go and marry another man.
But the priest no try, it's not good to do the wedding if he has taken the other woman to the altar, we were not told though.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Don't forget you criticise your fellow man for this extreme wickedness before looking for women to call out.

Check my other posts on this thread, thank you
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dreadshy:
Where is pastor righteousness2? Come and give us a sermon on this na
Though we don't know the genesis of there issue, ( if the man did not pay dowry of the former ) the wedding can hold
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by nwatakwochaa(m): 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
NewsAgent101:
On my wedding day all my exes will be under one canopy outside my wedding reception

Jennifer will not agree to join them oo.
You know she is stubborn
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by WoundedLamb: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
backbencher:

Check my other posts on this thread, thank you
Seen. Nice. Respect.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by SHOCK7(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
I just imagine the shock

Anyway Nairalanders, do you know u can make REAL CASH in time for your Xmas just by signing up to sample music online, message me if interested
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Testimony1988(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
The pastor didn't even ask questions about his relationship status, and if he eventually go ahead to join them together, Knowing fully well he's married, he will surely see the wrath of God.
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by makaveli902: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2021
Foreverdope:
The woman looks like one person I know on NL. I no go call name

Na this Futureisfemale banny, Sapphire abi wetin dem dey call am. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by NoGirlfriend: 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

short and simple. I don't like reading your long epistle
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by drololaaof: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is not new thread it has been online
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Dreadshy: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
olaniyiYAH:

Though we don't know the genesis of there issue, ( if the man did not pay dowry of the former ) the wedding can hold
really? Na to dey score free. of charge be that na
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by stealmatic(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

Mr pastor The question should be what would Jesus do?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by lexy2014: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Woman lacks Wisdom.

It is a sign of end time. Meanwhile, what makes u think she didn't do due diligence?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by olamoses75(m): 9:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
See as the bride just dey look. The lady don dey think millions of things. It seems as if the world will come to an end that day. Na d calmness for me. But why are the pastors trying to talk the woman to leave? Are they really pastors or just men in suite?
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wawelexy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Imagine if it was a married woman trying to marry another man secretly. You guys would have dragged women to their grave on this thread. Now, it's a fellow man and not only are you shielding him from blames, you still found a way to attack the gender who is supposed to be a victim in this case. Are y'all really willing to throw away your integrity just to defend whatever a man does? Do you think it makes you any more of a man?

Sexism makes people look foolish.

Why don't you let's hear from the man before you start your judgement.....
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wawelexy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
dalass:

Look well, two pikins.,...one a baby and a toddler...haba!

Who knows? He might have his reasons for taking such step...
Re: Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar by Wawelexy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Digmygold:

There are also.agents of Lucifer men who choke women in marriages
This second one will soon receive the trash meted out to.the.first one.

Says who? I know your type, hearing bad news about men gives u orgasms....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘i’m My Husband’s 33rd Wife, Any Woman He Touches Ends Up With Him’ / Any Time I Turn Him Down He Goes To Bed , Is Everything Alright? - Lady Seek Adv / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.