Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

IQ Test: Can You Answer It? - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / IQ Test: Can You Answer It? (31005 Views)

Optical Illusion For Testing The IQ: Can You Help The Bestman Find Wedding Ring / Solve This Riddle If You Have A High IQ / Can You Solve This IQ Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Myke99: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Psoul:
Can you answer this?
. Zuzu
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Stanislaus18(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Psoul:
Can you answer this?
The name of the last son is Johnny
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by cravingmind: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
JOHNY
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by makaveli902: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Psoul:
Can you answer this?

Zaze, Zeze, Size, Zoze, Zuze.

It's definitely Zuze
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by MIGHTY01: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Zuze
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Settright(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
isaiah4life:
Zuze.

How I arrived at my answer.

The second letter after the first letter are vowel letters. So, the first son has "A", the second son has "E", the third son has "I", the fourth son "O"and the fifth son will automatically have "U".

A E I 0 U

This is very correct

Therefore, the last son name will be ZUZE

Should I drop my account number to claim my prize? Abeg Christmas don set reach and sapa dey.
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
yahmohy27:

The 5th son is called ZUZZE

I don't care
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by iezeiyida(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
xxxtmx
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by iezeiyida(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
How do you know Johny is a son and not a daughter. There is valid argument both for and against the two answers. I therefore declare the answer inconclusive.
Really? undecided Please come and let me know where you have seen a woman bearing the name Johny? undecided I got your point but it's just like trying to make me believe male children bear the name Emmanuella.
Bro, Johny is a brand name of male children just like Emmanuella or Justina is of female children cool So, Johny is the answer.
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Czartega(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
isaiah4life:
Zuze.

How I arrived at my answer.

The second letter after the first letter are vowel letters. So, the first son has "A", the second son has "E", the third son has "I", the fourth son "O"and the fifth son will automatically have "U".

A E I 0 U

Then who is Johnny?

Therefore, the last son name will be ZUZE

Should I drop my account number to claim my prize? Abeg Christmas don set reach and sapa dey.
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by genitori(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lanretoye:
you have to be able to prove this,if i name my girl child johny,will I be arrested?
The question stated that the man has five sons,not children.johny might be oone of the children and not son,although johny is mostly named after a male can not be generalised.the logic here in my opinion is the five vowels.

All right.
Thanks
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
You are indeed a brother. Thank you, bro. Your kind gesture won't be forgotten. God will bless and increase you. We all will meet at the top.

quote author=divinitybillz post=108267698]

OK if it comes tomorrow I'll send it but latest Wednesday. God will lift all of US. smiley smiley[/quote]
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by thedio(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Johnny is the name
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Godson32(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2021
isaiah4life:

The question clearly stated that the father have 5 sons and not 5children. There is a possibility that he has other children and one of such children is johny. Who happen to be a girl.

From my assertion, Johny is one of his daughters. The nomenclature johny was put there to cause confusion.

The question was just concern on the number of sons and not all his children.

It is a logical question that requires logical thinking to decipher, sir.

This is my stand, sir. Thank you.

How can a girl answers Johnny
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
dfrost:

Have you bothered to check the IQ of an average Nigerian?

You will be shocked. Closer to the IQ of a embarassed cheesy

FUN FACT: The IQ of average Nigeria worth 35 potatoes
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2021
divinitybillz:

OK if it comes tomorrow I'll send it but latest Wednesday. God will lift all of US. smiley smiley
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Boss Abbeylinton123. Compliment of the season oo!

I just say make I remind you. God bless you big time. cheesy grin

[quote author=Abbeylinton123 post=108256640][/quote]

Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by isaiah4life(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lie
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by ReactExpress: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2022
iezeiyida:
How do you know Johny is a son and not a daughter. There is valid argument both for and against the two answers. I therefore declare the answer inconclusive.
Really? undecided Please come and let me know where you have seen a woman bearing the name Johny? undecided I got your point but it's just like trying to make me believe male children bear the name Emmanuella.
Bro, Johny is a brand name of male children just like Emmanuella or Justina is of female children cool So, Johny is the answer.

It's like you don't know you are in the 21st century. The west have been giving their girls names that were believed to be male exclusively. You can google Johnny Sequoyah.

www.babycenter .com/ baby-names-johnny-58795 .htm

Check that link to see some stats about it.

So the person you quoted is actually right. There is an element of doubt with both answers. Since the gender of Johnny wasn't stated. Either one can be correct base on the gender of Johnny. There's also the argument of Johnny being a nickname as well.
Re: IQ Test: Can You Answer It? by VerifiedGadgets: 7:13am On May 28, 2022
socialmallam:
Ayam coming ���

0916 106 1991 please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Crossword Quiz 2 / What Does A 75 Year Old Woman Have In Between Her Breast? / Who Would You Call In This Case? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.