Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) (53068 Views)

Ibom Tropicana Mall Is The Most Beautiful Mall In Nigeria Now.. Photos N Video / Ebonyi Mall: The Largest Mall In Nigeria Almost Completed (Pics, Video) / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by yorubarere: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arrewa this is beautiful. I love seeing development. Just make sure you keep those children of 8 at a pole length cos they might come one day to claim development... Na so deh take develop Lagos, Bangkok, India, China etc cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arrewa:
New Coldstone-Domino's Pizza outlet opens in Kaduna!!

We are getting there...
Relax guy!! Eatngo are the master franchisee for Dominos and Coldstone and they’re embarking on a massive expansion plan. They just opened another D&C store in Awka, Anambra and Owerri in Imo State with plans to open soon in Yenogoa, Jos and other parts of Lagos
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Kwara1stson: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arrewa:
come to Arewa... We have enough yan mata of different class
una no de marry Christians na.. Sha I reside in barnawa
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by yorubarere: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
bcomputer101:
If you like, build a house with gold, decorated with diamond for a pig, she won't value it.
Another soft target center for terrorist.
Hmm....

But wait ooo, do North really deserve such development?
The place will be flooded with Almajiri's
Them don bring their hate. So predictable.
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by rollywise(m): 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
I thought they said this ShopRite has left Nigeria sad
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by POLYGAMY: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arrewa:
Elrufai is working
NO DOUBT EL-RUFAI IS WORKING BUT HE REMAINS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by yorubarere: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I thought Shoprite don leave Nigeria sad

Just the way IPOB jews will soon start beheading Igbos going to have fun in shoprite malls, in the South East grin
@bolded, they left but it was bought by a Yoruba guy.
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by tempusfugit: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
To be sincere in south we Re a disgrace!!!
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Na still southerners go go there go chill. But how do you celebrate building of malls in 2022 when we don’t have a single functional refinery? The moment we begin to refine our own petroleum, I see another era of oil boom repeating itself.
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by guru90: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
What is Abia State government doing? Other states growing very fast in good network roads and new companies unleashing every year in other states......

Abia state government is one of the thieves state in 36 states of Nigeria...

They have condemned Ariaria International market.... No single good network roads in Aba...

Imagine.. From Brass junction to Ariaria Junction is 100% bad......

Okezie is just a mistake Governor......
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by rollywise(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
I hope they took permission from hisbah police for operation before they'll comma arrest boys for buying beer and girls for licking cold stone ice cream
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Houstency(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good one, we need more developments in Southern Kaduna to match the already developed Northern Kaduna
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by yorubarere: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arrewa:
come to Arewa... We have enough yan mata of different class
Lol... For different class cheesy

Me self go like one Fulani babe o
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Quitam: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
bdon123:

U mean kd north is developing under E l rufia biased concentration
Where do you mean by KD north? Kafanchan, Kachia or where?
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by bleskid: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
if u get money chop Life
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
Warri an oil producing region can't even boast of beautiful night sceneries like this. No be JuJu be that?

I hope there isn't a mosque in that Kaduna ShopRite?
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
grin

Arrewa the hisbah operative and nairaland image maker for Kano & Kaduna states is back
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Kennedy97: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
vanbonattel:

Na true na boss
The thing dey irritate me to dey see mediocre things as development for this our beloved naija

This projects are initiated by people who have seen the world
It's funny
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Bigboy911: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aboki with low I.Q hyping rubbish,no wonder majority of Aboki are almajiri and shoe shiner,fools
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by toujurs: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
[quote author=DubaiLandLord1 post=108229699]I thought Shoprite don leave Nigeria sad Yes, they have left, a yoruba man bought it, the owner of jara mall.
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
dalass:

Big shame

They collectively share a false sense of entitlement. They will continue to lag behind if they don't open up to take economic activities and education/ skills acquisition seriously...

They love doing beggy beggy people all over South and their leaders no get shame but silly excuses

They are actually very shameless. With their decades of ruling this country, it is quite unfortunate how backward their human resources are.

If you google tech startups, u will rarely see northerner as founder or dev member, u cant find them doing well and winning awards in education, innovation, healthcare, enterpise, both home and abroad. Anytime a Nigerian wins an awar abroad, I am very sure the person is coming from southern Nigeria. U will rarely see a northerner in such list. But once u get to FG agencies, they are everywhere. How come a region that find it hard to compete and excell in private sector and mentally challenging and private driven sector dominates the FG agencies?

Such a shame. I used to ask if they have different brain from us in the south. Even in education here, they find it so hard to compete. They rarely win international scholarships.. U will only see their names in FG scholarships grin

4 Likes

Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
bcomputer101:
If you like, build a house with gold, decorated with diamond for a pig, she won't value it.
Another soft target center for terrorist.
Hmm....

But wait ooo, do North really deserve such development?
The place will be flooded with Almajiri's

In your daft mind.
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by SaintBishop: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arrewa:
Shoprite, Silverbird Cinemas and other high-end outlets begin setting up office at the new Galaxy Mall in Kaduna with 3 cinemas , 48 line shops and 6 restaurants . Shoppers going to Abuja and Kano for certain goods and services will now get them in Kaduna. IGR will rise.

The mall is sitting on 11, 000 square meters along Waff Road and it is designed to accommodate 48 line shops.
And this is news?
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by dalass(f): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Princedapace:

They are actually very shameless. With their decades of ruling this country, it is quite unfortunate how backward their human resources are.

If you google tech startups, u will rarely see northerner as founder or dev member, u cant find them doing well and winning awards in education, innovation, healthcare, enterpise, both home and abroad. Anytime a Nigerian wins an awar abroad, I am very sure the person is coming from southern Nigeria. U will rarely see a northerner in such list. But once u get to FG agencies, they are everywhere. How come a region that find it hard to compete and excell in private sector and mentally challenging and private driven sector dominates the FG agencies?

Such a shame. I used to ask if they have different brain from us in the south. Even in education here, they find it so hard to compete. They rarely win international scholarships.. U will only see their names in FG scholarships grin

See finishing grin grin

But you're very correct grin

Even with their being in vantage positions, their mentality will just not allow them move forward

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by wman(m): 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Shoprite doesn't build malls. They lease space in the malls.
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by wman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cyberterror:
El rufai should become president someday. He is a progressive thinker.

Lmao. A terrorist sympathiser and a religious/tribal bigot. A very wicked man that can't stand criticism. An hypocrite who grovel to others in public and stab them in their back.

2 Likes

Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arrange your ransom money just in case.
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by OgwuEgo: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Something is wrong with you.
Cyberterror:
El rufai should become president someday. He is a progressive thinker.
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
vanbonattel:

That bandits will bomb very soon because Christians go there to mingle grin
Them go say na infidels de go there grin
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by treatise: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Arrewa:
Shoprite, Silverbird Cinemas and other high-end outlets begin setting up office at the new Galaxy Mall in Kaduna with 3 cinemas , 48 line shops and 6 restaurants . Shoppers going to Abuja and Kano for certain goods and services will now get them in Kaduna. IGR will rise.

The mall is sitting on 11, 000 square meters along Waff Road and it is designed to accommodate 48 line shops.

But where's the resettlement site for bandits?
Re: Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
I thought they have left Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Pictures Of Onitsha Main Market: The Biggest Market In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.