Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos (62538 Views)

Bridegroom Slumps At Wedding Reception, Dies In Ebonyi / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Billionaire Wedding Reception In Dubai, See What They Served On Each Table. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ba7man(m): 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Get behind me sat***
You're supposed to say "Get behind me Tinubu". undecided
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
You're supposed to say "Get behind me Tinubu". undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
THIS IS WHY SOME PPL BECOM CANNIBALS WHEN THEY EAT SUCH UNCLEAN AND DEMONIC ANIMALS. undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
Indirectly telling u they ain't got money to spend n if u no wan chop snake, better avoid d food so it can reach d few wey wan chop am. .. simple
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Greatzeus(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Couple serves snake and Crocodile meat at wedding reception

Photos below

This wedding is not for the feigned hearted
At least you should have cropped the black parts of the pictures away. I won't be surprised if you can't do something has basic as that. Empty vessels they say make the loudest noise. What most of you know how to do is to cause division and promote tribalism and hatred daily on nairaland.
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by silvoclaira: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Where is FFK
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by jericco1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
Buffet cool
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:
PrinceOfLagos
Beggi beggi you don run commot for politics section

I think you mean Prince of Aba.
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by aryzgreat: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
The groom must be a hunter.

This girl be like... Are you sure this snake is not alive grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by bluefilm: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
I'm so sure that Seun and his Snake boss will not miss that wedding.
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by silvoclaira: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
ba7man:
Tinubu lives in your head.

How can one man take hold of your brain so much that everything you say leads to him??

See yourself? Tinubu now have an Island in your head undecided
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Hallabee1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2021
Nwodosis:
Lala will definitely be on the High Table physically or spiritually at that venue.

Aje....

I trust him on that...na VVVVIP him dey
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by DavidEsq(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ryda:
Lalasticlala in 3.2.1...

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Next people will start serving 404 and monkey meats in weddings.

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by kriss27(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
Good afternoon, happy Sunday all!
You all should please go help me like my studio sessions video on this YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY @officialrayne, that is me like the video and comment � 250k is at stake before December 12 thanks. God bless you all�
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by obonujoker(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cults
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Ayomi90: 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol, I don frustrate this one life with the truth

Tinubu will never be president
But u said more than dis to Buhari in 2015 ND 2019.
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by jaxxy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 05, 2021
Why are u hiding their faces?? undecided Let’s see who the savages are. grin
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Reference(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
Disgusting.... and terribly unhealthy.
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Elock1: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
dynicks:
LaLA dishing out his vote of thanks to all who made this presentation a reality!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by ba7man(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
silvoclaira:

See yourself? Tinubu now have an Island in your head undecided
Who sabi this one? undecided

Who dey follow you talk?? undecided undecided
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by billyG(m): 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
Crocodile don suffer!
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by anochuko01(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
This one dey fear grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by Carparts888(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
crocodile it is for me and snake is a no! no!
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by femiasaolu2014: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Photos below

Faint hearted
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by whirlwind7(m): 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Photos below

What is feigned hearted?
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
whirlwind7:

What is feigned hearted?
Auto correct
Re: Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos by nedekid: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

I been want make you enjoy the thread o but since you want to go there.
I grew up admiring Tinubu as a leader. He’s strong, smart and loyal. He treat his people well. Doesn’t discriminate and above all he work for the people. I don’t know any other politician I could say all those about. Maybe Awolowo and MKO but even theywere not perfect. Between me and you you know that if you were not paid to discredit Tinubu you will also be singing his praise. Matter of fact you guys are the only people that has something bad to say about Tinubu, his personal, loyalty or ability to govern. Besides y’all I don’t know any other person whom think in such manner. Reason being there’s no other politician in Nigeria that we can trust. You are rooting for Osinbanjo but you have never seen him govern but we have both seen Tinubu govern and his work speaks for him. I don’t need anyone to pay me to campaign for Tinubu. I just have the feeling that if Tinubu touch Nigeria many things will change. In form of policy and physical development. How long did it take OBJ to clear or debt and put our economy on the right path? Imagine what a Tinubu can do!
Just my opinion.
Enjoy your thread, enjoy your crocodile (shouldn’t that be alligator?) and enjoy your snake. I see you are already invited lala. Me I will pass sha.
That's your opinion and you are rightfully entitled to it.
It is noteworthy your conviction and genuine admiration for your principal even though some may differ.
Ultimately what we all desire is good and unselfish governance, devoid of tribalism, nepotism and greed. Hopefully we will get the best person.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures / Between This Twerking Bride And Her Excited Husband At Their Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.