Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion (224 Views)

My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them / I Love My Religion / My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by essenjack(m): 11:52am On Dec 05, 2021
I was born and baptized as Christian, then I wasn't so exposed to life to make a choice of my religion, growing up I see things differently.
Currently I'm considering changing my religion, Hope there wouldn't be any dire consequences for chosen a different religion & denying the allegiance I once swore before baptism in the Christian religion?

Re: Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 05, 2021
I learnt that your decision is solely yours to decide. It's right to know the truth and stay afloat than knowing the truth and running away from it. When asked in the Bible 'Jesus Christ told the deciples it's better not to know his father at all than to know him and yet not wary about what he can do.
As a Christian I will tell you confidently that things will turn out for good only if you trust in him. Brother don't loose hope in your Christian faith and remember God is the same Yesterday Today and Forever.
Re: Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by Nebes: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2021
essenjack:
I was born and baptized as Christian, then I wasn't so exposed to life to make a choice of my religion, growing up I see things differently.
Currently I'm considering changing my religion, Hope there wouldn't be any dire consequences for chosen a different religion & denying the allegiance I once swore before baptism in the Christian religion?

Rather than changing, try going deeper into Christ. The untapped dimensions in Him are infinite.

Why forage with chickens when you can soar with eagles?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by motayoayinde: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2021
essenjack:

OK THEN BRO, LET ME INTRODUCE ISLAM TO YOU.

ISLAM MEANS COMPLETE SUBMISSION TO THE WILL AND LAWS OF THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

ALLAH IS THE ARABIC NAME FOR GOD THE CREATOR, CONTROLLER OR THE AFFAIRS OF THE UNIVERSE.

FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM ARE CALLED MUSLIMS AND THESE ARE SOME OF OUR CORE BELIEFS:

ALLAH IS ONLY ONE AND NOT TWO OR THREE AND IT'S A CARDINAL SIN TO ASCRIBE ANY PARTNER TO HIM.

ALLAH SENT SERIES OF PROPHETS TO TEACH MANKIND HOW TO WORSHIP HIM AS THIS IS THE SOLE REASON FOR MAN'S CREATION.

AMONG GOD'S PROPHETS ARE OUR FATHER ADAM, NOAH, ABRAHAM etc.
THE LAST TWO WERE JESUS AND MUHAMMAD RESPECTIVELY (may peace be upon them all).

JESUS AND MUHAMMAD AND THE OTHER PROPHETS WERE HUMANS LIKE THE REST OF US WHO ONLY CAME TO TEACH MANKIND THE WAY TO GOD SO THAT ON JUDGEMENT DAY, EVERYONE MAY BE REWARDED ACCORDINGLY.

THERE ARE FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM WHICH I'LL BE GLAD TO DISCUSS FURTHER IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.
Re: Please Help, I Want To Change My Religion by essenjack(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
I have made up my mind, I need to follow my true purpose in life, Christianity doesn't conform with my true personality.
There are so many contradiction in Christianity ranging from;
Different beliefs: Some Christian belief praying with candle will attract demonic spirit.
Some don't even belief in blood transfusion example Jehovah's witnesses
Recently a popular Nigerian pastor was having a beef with his fellow pastor just because his counterpart chooses to use coconut for performing of miracle, some Christians are against those ones that uses leaves/herbs in saying prayers, why would one limit his/her help to God when God has already made some help available and abundant at our disposal.
Initially a particular Nigerian church was against watching TV but today they are now watching TV. Currently there's a controversy about a church having a date site and so many that I must have forgotten to mention.
I have never seen a religious body that is so large but yet disunited. Some churches only limit their help to their members alone
So for these reasons, I have to trail the religion that Jesus was groomed as and, I'll only adopt the lifestyle of Jesus Christ. This is the part that l have chosen to follow.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes RCCG Building, Others In Port Harcourt / Reflection 3: The Creation Of The Angels As An Act Of Mercy / What Happens In The Days Of Fresh Air – Pastor Daniel Olawande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.