Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Love My Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Love My Religion (830 Views)

My Religion And My Beliefs: You Are Free To Question And Critically Analyze Them / My Religion Is The Only Way To Eternal Pleasure. Yours Will Lead To Eternal Damn / “I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Religion by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
christianity is the best religion in the whole word believe!!! I LOVE CHRISTIANITY.
WHAT OF YOU?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Religion by AntiChristian: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Islam is the religion mentioned in the Qu'ran. It is the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Elijah, Elisha, Jonah, Joseph, David, Solomon, Zechariah, John the Baptist, Jesus and Muhammad. (May the Peace and blessings of Allah be on them all).

Islam is the only religion that leads to the Paradise. I love Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Religion by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
AntiChristian:
Islam is the religion mentioned in the Qu'ran. It is the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Elijah, Elisha, Jonah, Joseph, David, Solomon, Zechariah, John the Baptist, Jesus and Muhammad. (May the Peace and blessings of Allah be on them all).

Somebody opened a thread to extol the virtues of his religion and you came here with your maggot infested fingers to type nonsense about allah. If human beings dey talk, murderers and terrorists go follow chook der mouth.

5 Likes

Re: I Love My Religion by benodic: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
A religion no matter how sweet it appears to its adherents will always be judged by the actions of its followers
Re: I Love My Religion by Balerion: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Somebody opened a thread to extol the virtues of his religion and you came here with your maggot infested fingers to type nonsense about allah. If human beings dey talk, murderers and terrorists go follow chook der mouth.
Ignorant fool, compare the number of terrorist to the number of Muslims and see for yourself. FYI there are also Christian, Jewish and Buddhist terrorist groups but the media will not tell you.
Re: I Love My Religion by AntiChristian: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Somebody opened a thread to extol the virtues of his religion and you came here with your maggot infested fingers to type nonsense about allah. If human beings dey talk, murderers and terrorists go follow chook dere mouth.

Meshionu! The topic of the thread didn't say Christianity only! So wetin be your own?

You Sabi tell lie and you call yourself a Christian? Do all Christian lie like this as i never murder or terrorise anyone?

Na you come chook uncouth and ill-bred mouth here o!
Re: I Love My Religion by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Balerion:

Ignorant fool, compare the number of terrorist to the number of Muslims and see for yourself. FYI there are also Christian, Jewish and Buddhist terrorist groups but the media will not tell you.

Cursed uncircumcised philistine! Name just ONE Christian terrorist organisation that kills in the name of Christ for the expansion of Christianity, name just ONE. ONE!!!

Useless good for nothing fool following a retarded Arabian pedophile, Islam is a cancer to the earth that will one day be uprooted, it's only a matter of time before everyone else turns against you blood suckers. Camel piss drinker

1 Like

Re: I Love My Religion by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Meshionu! The topic of the thread didn't say Christianity only! So wetin be your own?

You Sabi tell lie and you call yourself a Christian? Do all Christian lie like this as i never murder or terrorise anyone?

Na you come chook uncouth and ill-bred mouth here o!

You haven't, but that's because others are already doing it as directed by Mohammad. When the opportunity presents itself, you too will gladly join them to maim innocent people for a dead pedophile arabian
Re: I Love My Religion by Balerion: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Cursed uncircumcised philistine! Name just ONE Christian terrorist organisation that kills in the name of Christ for the expansion of Christianity, name just ONE. ONE!!!

Useless good for nothing fool following a retarded Arabian pedophile, Islam is a cancer to the earth that will one day be uprooted, it's only a matter of time before everyone else turns against you blood suckers. Camel piss drinker
Christian terrorist groups that operates till date
1. The army of God based in the USA and has been active since early 1980s
2. Eastern lighting based in China, active sine 1990
3.The Lord's Resistance Army(LRA) based in Uganda active since 1987
4. The National Liberation front of Tripura based in India, active since 1989
5. The Phineas priesthood in USA active since 1970
6. The concerned Christians in USA active since 1980
And don't you forget your beloved Crusaders [/b]and their bloody [b]crusades. I don't expect ignorant fools like you to know about them
Re: I Love My Religion by Balerion: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

Re: I Love My Religion by AntiChristian: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You haven't, but that's because others are already doing it as directed by Mohammad. When the opportunity presents itself, you too will gladly join them to maim innocent people for a dead pedophile arabian

This has been the Christian rant all this while. Your God was violent too in the old testament. Have you abused Him?

I can also say you'll do the same thing your God commanded people to do in the old testament because your God never changes.

Go back to your village and learn courtesy! IPOB ESN and other Christian rascals are representing you well.
Re: I Love My Religion by Maynnmann: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nicene Christianity is from Judaism.
Re: I Love My Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
benodic:
A religion no matter how sweet it appears to its adherents will always be judged by the actions of its followers

You've not concluded Sir/Ma without quoting the words of a first century Jewish carpenter known as Jesus of Nazareth:

"By their FRUITS you will know them" Matthew 7:16 smiley
Re: I Love My Religion by KnownUnknown: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Balerion:

Christian terrorist groups that operates till date
1. The army of God based in the USA and has been active since early 1980s
2. Eastern lighting based in China, active sine 1990
3.The Lord's Resistance Army(LRA) based in Uganda active since 1987
4. The National Liberation front of Tripura based in India, active since 1989
5. The Phineas priesthood in USA active since 1970
6. The concerned Christians in USA active since 1980
And don't you forget your beloved Crusaders [/b]and their bloody [b]crusades. I don't expect ignorant fools like
you to know about them

You forgot the Catholic Church.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Religion by KnownUnknown: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

This has been the Christian rant all this while. Your God was violent too in the old testament. Have you abused Him?

Your god and Yahweh may be violent monsters but they still pale in comparison to the god of the Christians. The former will only practice violence and sadism on earth while the latter will torture you for “eternity”.
Re: I Love My Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Your god and Yahweh may be violent monsters but they still pale in comparison to the god of the Christians. The former will only practice violence and sadism on earth while the latter will torture you for “eternity”

That's a lie!
It's either you live forever or return to non-existence {Genesis 2:17} there's no life or torture elsewhere, it all start or end here! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20; 9:5-10 smiley

1 Like

Re: I Love My Religion by KnownUnknown: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's a lie!
It's either you live forever or return to non-existence {Genesis 2:17} there's no life or torture elsewhere, it all start or end here! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20; 9:5-10 smiley

Lmao, you forgot to quote from the Christian fairy tales. That’s a lie! by omission.
HELL IS A REAL PLACE.

“Don’t fear those who kill the body,” Jesus said, “rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matt 10:28; see also 5:29-30; 23:15,33; Luke 10:15; 16:23). Commenting on Jesus’ teaching about an “eternal punishment” (Matt. 25:46), John Broadus wrote: “It is to the last degree improbable that the Great Teacher would have used an expression so inevitably suggesting a great doctrine he did not mean to teach.” According to Jesus, hell is real.

HELL IS A PLACE OF JUDGMENT.

In numerous parables, Jesus clearly and emphatically taught of a final judgment and the separation of the righteous from the unrighteous. The unrighteous will be condemned to a place of blazing fire and utter darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (See Matt. 13:24-30,36-43, 47-50; 22:1-14; 25:14-46.) Jesus called this place “the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels” (Matt. 25:41). Hell is not a place where people are tormented by the devil; it is where those who reject God will suffer the same fate as the devil and his demons. It is the place of final judgment.

HELL IS FOREVER.

Jesus spoke of hell as “eternal fire” (Matt. 25:41) and “eternal punishment” (Matt. 25:46). In Matthew 25:46, the same word—eternal—is used to describe eternal life for the righteous and the eternal punishment of hell for the unrighteous. According to Jesus, hell will be eternal.

HELL IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN WE CAN IMAGINE.

The images of fire (Matt. 25:41), darkness (Matt. 8:12; 22:13; 25:30), the weeping and gnashing of teeth ” (Matt. 8:12; 13:42,50; 22:13; 24:51; 25:30; Luke 13:28), and being cut into pieces speak of the horror of hell.

https://explorethebible.lifeway.com/blog/adults/what-did-jesus-say-about-hell/
Re: I Love My Religion by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lmao, you forgot to quote from the Christian fairy tales. That’s a lie! by omission.
HELL IS A REAL PLACE.
“Don’t fear those who kill the body,” Jesus said, “rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matt 10:28; see also 5:29-30; 23:15,33; Luke 10:15; 16:23). Commenting on Jesus’ teaching about an “eternal punishment” (Matt. 25:46), John Broadus wrote: “It is to the last degree improbable that the Great Teacher would have used an expression so inevitably suggesting a great doctrine he did not mean to teach.” According to Jesus, hell is real.
HELL IS A PLACE OF JUDGMENT.
In numerous parables, Jesus clearly and emphatically taught of a final judgment and the separation of the righteous from the unrighteous. The unrighteous will be condemned to a place of blazing fire and utter darkness where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (See Matt. 13:24-30,36-43, 47-50; 22:1-14; 25:14-46.) Jesus called this place “the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels” (Matt. 25:41). Hell is not a place where people are tormented by the devil; it is where those who reject God will suffer the same fate as the devil and his demons. It is the place of final judgment.
HELL IS FOREVER.
Jesus spoke of hell as “eternal fire” (Matt. 25:41) and “eternal punishment” (Matt. 25:46). In Matthew 25:46, the same word—eternal—is used to describe eternal life for the righteous and the eternal punishment of hell for the unrighteous. According to Jesus, hell will be eternal.
HELL IS MORE TERRIBLE THAN WE CAN IMAGINE.
The images of fire (Matt. 25:41), darkness (Matt. 8:12; 22:13; 25:30), the weeping and gnashing of teeth ” (Matt. 8:12; 13:42,50; 22:13; 24:51; 25:30; Luke 13:28), and being cut into pieces speak of the horror of hell.
https://explorethebible.lifeway.com/blog/adults/what-did-jesus-say-about-hell/

You're quoting Jesus!

Well that's where most Bible readers like you got lost completely because Jesus is the Christ whom the scriptures already forewarned Jews that he will TEACH them in PARABLES {Matthew 13:13 compare to Isaiah 6:10} Daniel also forewarned that when the Christ comes many will not understand his teachings {Daniel 12:10} because he will not teach without the use of PARABLES! Matthew 13:34

So for you to understand Jesus' utterances you must know God's intention for obedient mankind which is life everlasting on planet earth under the best condition {Psalms 37:9-11; 29 compare to Matthew 5:5} and as for evildoers they will be cut off from existence just as God did to Adam and Eve {Proverbs 2:20-22} God never mentioned anything about some place where dead people will be crying nah, so Jesus spoke in PARABLES wherever you see people takes his words literally it simply means they're not really interested in God's word but have selfish motives that's what affected Muhammad of Mecca, he thought the Catholics got it right so he fabricated everything from Catholicism with the exception of TRINITY because that will jeopardize his chances of being the greatest prophet! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Religion by gohf: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Balerion:

question is why would the media protect those ones, even though the media attacks christianity
Re: I Love My Religion by gohf: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

shocked are Muslims circumcised like some of the people u mentioned
Re: I Love My Religion by Maynnmann: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
gohf:

You know y’all both worshipping Abrahamic gods?
Allah is same as Elohim.

Re: I Love My Religion by AntiChristian: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
gohf:

Yes they are!
Re: I Love My Religion by gohf: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maynnmann:

You know y’all both worshipping Abrahamic gods?
Allah is same as Elohim.
the question I asked and what you're saying have no connection

And Allah or even Elah has a different spelling and meaning to Elohim

1 Like

Re: I Love My Religion by Maynnmann: 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
gohf:
the question I asked and what you're saying have no connection

And Allah or even Elah has a different spelling and meaning to Elohim

Allah and elohim means same thing, they are from the semitic language.

Re: I Love My Religion by gohf: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Yes they are!
really, I mean the 8th day compulsory circumcision Abraham followed
Re: I Love My Religion by gohf: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maynnmann:

Allah and elohim means same thing, they are from the semitic language.
like I said what business as my post with you're saying

What's your point?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Religion by Maynnmann: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
gohf:
like I said what business as my post with you're saying

What's your point?

Just correcting you, allah means same thing with elohim.
Elohim and asheera are the parents of your israelite god, yahweh.

Re: I Love My Religion by gohf: 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maynnmann:

if Elohim is the father of Yahweh, so what?

Please kindly keep your wrong unwanted correction, there are Hebrew and Arab classes online to teach you the difference, even strong dictionary is very available.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Religion by Maynnmann: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
gohf:
if Elohim is the father of Yahweh, so what?

Please kindly keep your wrong unwanted correction, there are Hebrew and Arab classes online to teach you the difference, even strong dictionary is very available.
The moab king seriously dealt with your yahweh lol

Can you send me a link to the ones you have watched? grin

“Allah” is not an arabic word lol

Re: I Love My Religion by KnownUnknown: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maynnmann:

What does the “genealogy of Shem” have to do with the above?
Re: I Love My Religion by Maynnmann: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
KnownUnknown:

What does the “genealogy of Shem” have to do with the above?

You don’t know who shem is, chrestian?
Your shepherd haven’t taught you?

Re: I Love My Religion by KnownUnknown: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maynnmann:

You don’t know who shem is, chrestian?

Lol, forget it. You’re obviously mentally disturbed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salvation Misplaced / Rapture, What About It ?! / If God Could Slap Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.