Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike (2162 Views)

WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria / 2023: Why Yoruba Will Produce President After Buhari – Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Muna4real(f): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
This igbo presidency nonsense is becoming annoying. Will he die if he advocate for Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
Muna4real:
This igbo presidency nonsense is becoming annoying. Will he die if he advocate for Biafra?

Yes he will, because he will be committing a treasonable offence which is punishable by death. Park well.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
Prosperous111:
Must there be any reasons why they shouldn't provide the next president?
Nobody is stopping an Igbo man from contesting

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by adenigga(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
conductor20000:

Unity begging is a disease. Your forefathers have been begging since 1914. Igbs did not want you, don't want you and will never want you. Do something better with your lives. Parasites cheesy

Leave Nigeria, stop using Nigeria currency, passport etc. Indomies generation.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by alanto: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2021
Comrade don’t say never. Just say for now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by alanto: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wow. I just met one sensible one. Wow. I’m in awe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by alanto: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
conductor20000:

Unity begging is a disease. Your forefathers have been begging since 1914. Igbs did not want you, don't want you and will never want you. Do something better with your lives. Parasites cheesy
But you guys are now ready to go on your kneels and prostrate to get presidency. I’m talking today’s news! You are not current my friend.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by conductor20000: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
adenigga:

Leave Nigeria, stop using Nigeria currency, passport etc. Indomies generation.
alanto:

But you guys are now ready to go on your kneels and prostrate to get presidency. I’m talking today’s news! You are not current my friend.
[/s]
Tell your brothers that ran away from Buhari hardship to America to come back and live in your father's hut in Obomoso. Most importantly, tell Buhari himself to stop gallivanting around the world like a tourist and come and settle down in the shithole he created.

Most importantly leave me alone, unity-begging parasites.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Godons1: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
adenigga:

The Presiding Bishop, House of God Int’l Church, Athan Azubuike has claimed the Igbos will always play second fiddle and may never produce the president of Nigeria even when they have all it takes to lead the country in 2023.

The cleric said this at an event for young clergy in Owerri.

He insisted that the average Igbo man is a trader and not a politician as they do not have the skills to mobilise people at the grassroots

He said,” One thing about an Igbo man is that an average Igbo person is a trader only interested in profit-making, we are not interested in working. We are not interested in the grassroots. Once it’s a few months to elections, Igbo politicians will start visiting churches in remote villages, that is the sense of a trader,
not a politician.”

”Let me be very frank with all on why Igbos may never produce a president but play second fiddle by asking who is coming out in Igbo land? You’ll tell me it’s Rochas Okorocha, Anyim Pius Anyim, Sam Ohuabunwa among others but since Pius became the Senate President, how many times have you seen him and others in Imo State. The presidency is not a local government election .”

He said,” Today, people are talking about the 2023 presidency and I ask those Igbo politicians claiming to be interested in the race what have they been doing to galvanize the grassroots.”

He further queried,” Why is it that an Igbo man is only interested in meeting people only when it’s a few months to any election. It’s arrant nonsense. If the program organized by Mezie Imo Clergy Forum today was held in Yoruba land or the North, this place will be filled with great personalities but here the reverse is the case”

” A good politician works before he shows his ambition. A good politician works before galvanizing for election, that is why I said an Igbo man is a trader, not a politician.”

“As a presidential aspirant, you need to move around, increase your horizon and coordinate with other zones even before now.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-Why-Igbos-may-never-produce-president-of-Nigeria-Bishop-Azubuike

They won't hear you cause them no get sense. They want their Northern MASTERS hand over the Presidential ticket to them just like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by alanto: 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Tell your brothers that ran away from Buhari hardship to America to come back and live in your father's hut in Obomoso. Most importantly, tell Buhari himself to stop gallivanting around the world like a tourist.

If y’all hadn’t been hateful over generations your leaders will not need to prostrate and beg but now that we are here are you not going to abandon hate so you don’t have to beg for your own coming generations?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Ekpeitit(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
What the bishop said is his personal opinion.

They main reason why Igbo man will never be Nigeria president is because of hatred two major tribe have for them in a country of three major tribe.

These two people will choose Abubakar shekua of boko haram to be Nigeria president over a competent Igbo man.

Even GEJ suffered many unnecessary attack just because he have few Igbos in some important positions,had it been he have only people from those two tribe,GEj would have go for second term.

But the only good thing here is,as there hatred dey destroy Nigeria,e dey affect everyone not only the people they love to hate.
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Peterobiisathie(f): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hope those unfortunate jobless meth takers will not kill this innocent Man for this bitter truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Ekpeitit(m): 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2021
The Igbo people are hated by all the tribes in Nigeria, not just the two major tribes. Have you ever asked yourselves why the Igbo man is hated and can't be trusted?
Pick up a national newspaper, go to the crime section and tell me which other tribe is more involved in crime.
No other tribe in Nigeria will vote for someone from a tribe they can't trust.
It is only Igbo people who don't know this,every other tribe knows this.
If an Igbo man comes out to contest today, just watch out how many votes he will get from other tribes, maybe zero.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Vistra40: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
NyamiriFlathead:
Nyamiris go produce president in year 4040. Nothing for them come 2023, nyamiris should senpe and wait till year 4040, we go consider them that time
Wailing wailers, you are free to wail

How are you sure you will see tomorrow not to talk of 2023? Oga you and me can drop dead at any given moment so stop making noise here
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by alizma: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is the same thing I have been saying when it comes to Nigerian president of Igbo extraction. I mentioned this earlier today.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Vistra40: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
People like Bishop Athan Azubuike in the SE who are not economic with the truth makes me believe that we still have reasonable & responsive persons in Igbo land.

Yet you will still refer to everyone as IPOB in a different thread tomorrow
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by conductor20000: 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
alanto:

If y’all hadn’t been hateful over generations your leaders will not need to prostrate and beg but now that we are here are you not going to abandon hate so you don’t have to beg for your own coming generations?
I don't read trash from unity begging parasites.

Is Shekau your leader in the North? I did not send any leader to request anything for me. The only recognized leader every Igbo man know is Nnamdi Kanu. Cry. Stick your shitty Boko Haram presidency in your arse.

We want Biafra and nothing else.
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Vistra40: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2021
tsdarkside:

igbos lack that completly....they think everything in this world is about money....

they didnt loose the civilian war because of lack of money,they lost because they were wrong....

Yes, I totally agree with what the bishop said about igbos not being good at politics. But let me ask you, how had your tribesman being the president affected the common man in your region? Many of you people see this presidency thing as though it’s a trophy whereas no region where any of the past presidents came from has become eldorado. Heck, there’s no guarantee that if an igbo man becomes president, things would change. Our individual destinies is more important than whoever sits in aso rock. It’s his own destiny, what is ya own?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by D1official: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Positivepoint:

Well I guess it was Igbo leaders that were killed during the coup in 1966 and hausa and Yoruba soldiers were the killers.

The igbos hate every other Nigerian because they believe they are better than everyone. The igbos could not understand why leadership went to the north during the 1st republic forgetting that in democracy it's a game of number.

U spill the first blood and yet u still claiming victim?

You have won.

So can we leave now? How you still want to share same country with these "demons" is what baffles me.

Igbos know they are bad and has agreed to leave yet you people won't let us be.

You guys are really sick.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Positivepoint(m): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
D1official:

You have won.

So can we leave now? How you still want to share same country with these "demons" is what baffles me.

Igbos know they are bad and has agreed to leave yet you people won't let us be.

You guys are really sick.

Because the demons most come to term that they are not only our own misfortune but Thiers too.

The demons most apologize to everyone and them selves too then we can part way not as enemies and peaceful too.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by conductor20000: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
[s]
Positivepoint:

Because the demons most come to term that they are not only our one misfortune but Thiers too.

The demons most apologize to everyone and them selves too then we can part way not as enemies and peaceful too.
[/s]
Deranged yoonity beggar
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by JOemmy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't agree with this man of God for the fact that most igbos in nigeria are into business can't make them not to be good politicians. Most politicians that have won the president election where never popular all over nigeria it was actually the party they represented that made them popular the truth is that other ethnic groups are yet to fully understand and appreciate the average igbo man which some haters have amplified to something else if the igbos can excell in politics and big international organization outside nigeria where things are more orgernized and advanced why then are they finding it difficult to do same in a third world country like nigeria?
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by tsdarkside(m): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Vistra40:

Yes, I totally agree with what the bishop said about igbos not being good at politics. But let me ask you, how had your tribesman being the president affected the common man in your region? Many of you people see this presidency thing as though it’s a trophy whereas no region where any of the past presidents came from has become eldorado. Heck, there’s no guarantee that if an igbo man becomes president, things would change. Our individual destinies is more important than whoever sits in aso rock. It’s his own destiny, what is ya own?

they give you 2 options....a or b....before they even settle who is a or b,na wahala....

many nigerians just dont have the nerves for all that....

do you want to even know how many nigerians dont vote atall....??
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Rexwalters1: 12:54am On Dec 06, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Tell your brothers that ran away from Buhari hardship to America to come back and live in your father's hut in Obomoso. Most importantly, tell Buhari himself to stop gallivanting around the world like a tourist and come and settle down in the shithole he created.

Because you people have developed Eastern Nigeria like Johannesburg, or you are waiting for The Federal Government to come & do it for you?

Ordinary River Niger Bridge, the 5 Eastern States combined cannot build, even via PPP, where is the lite railway system inter connecting the 5 Eastern States? What of the road network that connects the Eastern States?, it will still be the The Federal trunk roads you will still use to enter neighboring states, nothing you People built?

You have to wait for Abuja to build it for you people? It is other people that made your region underdeveloped? Lazy Illusionists keep deceiving yourself in your ipob mumurism. Nonsense Biafra dreamers.
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by juman(m): 1:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Igbos should pick a credible person and come round him and be supported by most of them as a their presidential candidate.

They can learn one or more things how tinubu struggling to attract his people to support him.
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by juman(m): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2021
I cant point to any gain to yorubas, the obasanjos presidency.
Rather it gave yorubas a bad name.
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Rexwalters1: 1:08am On Dec 06, 2021
juman:
Igbos should pick a credible person and come round him and be supported by most of them as a their presidential candidate.

They can learn one or more things how tinubu struggling to attract his people to support him.
They will fight themselves for superiority, ordinary Ohaneze they have 2 factions, not to talk of The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike by Coldie(m): 5:54am On Dec 06, 2021
This is the most foolish analysis I have ever seen in my life. Igbos doing trading do u think we like it?

It’s just out of survival that drove alot of igbos into doing what alot of us are doing, this Bishop Azubuike is low key ipob they are the people who don’t know how to get the Biafra they are fighting for but won’t let others who know how to get Igbo presidency talk but refer to them as sabo because they refused to join their self destructive plans.

All of u are confused, being a trader has nothing to do with your inability to think beyond your nose. Igbos had every right to quit pdp after Gej lost elections but refused

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why 2023 Election Would Be Hard For Tinubu To Win. / Video: Soludo’s Daughter, Adaora Puts Up A Mega Fashion Show For The Southeast / 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.