Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Attracted Your Partner To You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracted Your Partner To You ? (639 Views)

What Attracted You To Your Current Partner? / Have You Ever Begged A Partner To Stay In A Relationship? / What Attracted You To Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracted Your Partner To You ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2021
Ladies y’all need to learn from this

Mine was

She’s ambitious ,submissive,hard working and her beauty/body is a bonus

Re: What Attracted Your Partner To You ? by EmmaNuella77(f): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
Let me seat here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Attracted Your Partner To You ? by Jeon(f): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2021
blackmamber:

Mine was

And you will still cheat.

1 Like

Re: What Attracted Your Partner To You ? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
blackmamber:

Mine was

Why? You're assuming we care?

Lmao. When it's time to promote your imaginary women, y'all suddenly realize all women aren't hoes and that all women aren't the same. But chop small breakfast like this, we won't hear word.

3 Likes

Re: What Attracted Your Partner To You ? by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Wife, where art thou? smiley
Re: What Attracted Your Partner To You ? by longetivity(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2021
Pretty
Hardworking
Dark melanin
Submissive
Helpful in all aspects
Yansh
Yansh and
Yansh

1 Like

Re: What Attracted Your Partner To You ? by longetivity(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jeon:

yeah, REAL AFRICAN MEN are polygamous in nature

1 Like

Re: What Attracted Your Partner To You ? by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 06, 2021
Jeon:

Normal

(1) (Reply)

Never Trust The Man Who Tells You... / Will Smith: The Greatest Cuck Of The Millennia, Money Didn't Help Him. / I'm Naija's Female DJ With The Sexiest Bumbum - Female DJ Rachel Flirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.