Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy (1081 Views)

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / How Do I Handle A Wife That Is Wasteful. / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is for guys who are married or in a serious relationship.

How do you keep up with a woman whose pussy is not sweet?
By that I mean, a laba laba pussy that you can nack for long without cumming, or that you feel very low sensation in there.

One of the reasons I am scared of marriage is being entangled for the rest of my life with a woman where toto no sweet. More so, if there's nothing she can offer me in the relationship other than her pussy and steady fvck.

If I don't want to cheat in the relationship or keep a side chic, what do I do? How do you manage such relationship?
Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by dawnomike(m): 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
With this your way if thinking about marriage, I agree with you to just remain single biko.

1 Like

Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
Insert two cubes of sugar and apply honey on the surface before every rough play session.

Don’t thank me now. Thank me when you get married and find out She has laba laba whathaveyou.

4 Likes

Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by teacherbim(f): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Have you ever hears or seen a bitter pussy?
Mtewww
Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
Op, u way dey talk rubbish for here. Your own dey sweet ni?

If u want make your babe pússy sweet, then pour sugar for inside na. Yeye.
Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by amzee(m): 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2021
teacherbim:
Have you ever hears or seen a bitter pussy?
Mtewww
Even Naira Marley confirm am say TOTO SWEET

2 Likes

Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by Wawelexy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2021
Tell her to buy kayamanta....
Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by MostIncredibleDFirst: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
amzee:

Even Naira Marley confirm am say TOTO SWEET
no mind nam. Some of them women think say all pussy texture na the same.
Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by amzee(m): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2021
MostIncredibleDFirst:
no mind nam. Some of them women think say all pussy texture na the same.
Pussy sweet pass pussy. Some are extraordinary sweeter like honey

3 Likes

Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
amzee:

Pussy sweet pass pussy. Some are extraordinary sweeter like honey
Especially, a pussy that is on fire that can make a full grown man scream like a baby when he is cumming.

1 Like

Re: Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy by amzee(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
MostIncredibleDFirst:
Especially, a pussy that is on fire that can make a full grown man scream like a baby when he is cumming.
Chaiiii your head dey there

(1) (Reply)

As A Married Man, What Are The Chore U Can Assist Your Wife With / Marriage Invitation. / Act Of Insolence: Teenage Marriage, Former Governor Married To A 13 Yr Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.