Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students (57130 Views)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / How Sylvester Oromoni Was Tortured Before He Died - Father (Video) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Elidrisy20: 6:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Serious this one no be school ooo, kidnappers den get freedom pass that place
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2021
sharone21:

Na true u talk....So touching...

What about 1 boy surrounded by sisters...Na God be his cover from bullies...Or, only child( boy)? If only son, parents must step up physically( if need be) to deal with those bullies...

That is y schools( including private ones) that they flog students anyhow, once the parents get a new school and do their research as to whether they mercilessly flog there and if okay, should quickly relocate their kids there, don't wait till the child starts hating to go to school.
my dears its not easy oooo u know most of the things the boy I passing through the parent will never be aware of them until it resulted to a serious issue, u knw as a kid , he will be enduring it for long out of fear. Am saddened because the school want to hide it under the carpet, if this boy related to me I will pay hoodlums to go and burn that school down to ashes

2 Likes

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by chatinent: 7:03am On Dec 06, 2021
bewla:
The answer you seek is not far from you

All you do is put up the pieces

The student give the teachers gift from them perant to cover them mouth from telling u that most of them boys are gay and so this boy was call to it as he call opt out so the only way is to shut him out

That's snich
Gbamsolutely. It could be the gay thing!
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by drololaaof: 7:05am On Dec 06, 2021
High end private school is now a danger zone to our young aspiring youths ,after the deeper life secondary school saga I don't think that other school should have this problem, alas the agents of satan in secret cult will not learn lesson, house master is more culpable here. Teachers and principals what are you doing? Fed\ state govt should read the riot acts on maltreatment of juniors in schools

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by chatinent: 7:08am On Dec 06, 2021
TuFab:

Oh Tem's finished from the evil school?
No wonder I hear rumours of her being homo, also she just has this weird aura about her which she probably got from the school.
Tueh
Normally, children from boarding schools may be forced to have a double life.

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Banhammy717: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Sending your child to borden school now demand second taught.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Fhowe: 7:18am On Dec 06, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
How can kids be this wicked? Is it that their parents/guardians don't show them love abi wetin happen gangan?

the situation is really a sad one , how parents have created loopholes in our school system now the kids are taking advantage of these loopholes . Just the other day a celeb brought school matters to social media that is pure intimidation of teachers and school management , a child is disciplined at school and the next day the mother is already at the school fighting the teacher if the school management takes appropriate measures the parent comes to social media to dent the image of the school . Now teachers are even too scared to discipline their students . God bless our parents way back where they would even authorize the school to give corporal punishment to the entire class or hostel if need be , I could remember way back some of our graduating seniors where detained at police cells just to discipline and tame them and let them stop harassment and bullying of other students . They have brought this over pampering into the school system and it is so so wrong
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by otokx(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Names have been mentioned, investigation should be carried out and all the culprits brought to justice.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by NobleRace: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:

These days, teachers and other members of the staff of a school could be in a cult group with students because I see no other reason why they were hidding the truth and shutting dorm mates off!

It is the truth because I saw the video and saw a small boy in severe pains. I could feel it. I could feel the pains.

The school should explain how the students got the substance given to the boy since they were boarders.

Those names mentioned should be interrogated! They could have forced Sniper down his throat!

He snitched on them? What were they up to? Did he catch them in a cult meeting? ...a gay sth?

If the teachers don't want to speak up but had to sugarcoat his death and attribute it to football, does it mean they have a hand in it? Their silence is total BS.

Is sb else paying the piper for the tunes? Sb who wants to remove the only-son figure from the family?

Many questions!

Bullying is of evil! A lot of kids are going through this and dying silently.

Bold steps need to be taken...not mere talks! Parents should be close to their kids! I do not support boarding schools from day one. I like a school I could be seeing my child everyday!

Tems graduated from Dowen but has chosen to be silent. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

I'll patronise your research
Writing service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by EngrEgghead: 7:39am On Dec 06, 2021
Dowen college or doom college. Mstcewwww
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by chatinent: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2021
NobleRace:

I'll patronise your research
Writing service.

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by NobleRace: 7:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Chummynoni:
I saw the faces of the boys, and looking at their faces, you would know they are hardened. Those boys have started abusing drugs at their young age. @parents , money is good , no doubt but dont neglect your children while looking for money, because if the monsters you are raising do not harm you, they would harm someone else. Bad parents, and parenting. Awon omo irankiran

Please where did you see the faces of those idiots?
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by javispj(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2021
I believe in forgiveness, but I sure know it's between God & them.. My own job is to arrange the meeting.. The principle should start running for his life, cus the day we find him, he definitely will face judgment..

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by UPMIKE: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2021
I cry each time I read about this boy and how he died.
The government should not allow this issue swept under the carpet.
This is really painful.
Someone's only child just wasted like that.
The culprits must pay for this and the school should be closed down for 6 years.
The government, the federal and the states ministries of education should promulgate guidelines for the operation of boarding facilities in the schools or review the existing rules and regulations in our boarding schools.
#JUSTICEFORBOYSLY

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Seun360(m): 7:58am On Dec 06, 2021
LINTUNE:
I been de pity the school before, but if this is true, let them burn down the school abeg..what rubbish

Must the school be burnt down?

You people ehn.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Harddiskng(m): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Loreettaa:
Saw this on twitter. One mumu was saying a child can't write so articulately like this.

Don’t need the mumu, he didn’t go to a good school as such he couldn’t write one correct sentence when he was this boy’s age.

When you look close you would know this is from a kid, for one the language. There are also small mistakes that a kid would make.

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Fumace(f): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Can you just imagine this.... Corruption every where, what a Country..
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2021
chatinent:

These days, teachers and other members of the staff of a school could be in a cult group with students because I see no other reason why they were hidding the truth and shutting dorm mates off!

It is the truth because I saw the video and saw a small boy in severe pains. I could feel it. I could feel the pains.

The school should explain how the students got the substance given to the boy since they were boarders.

Those names mentioned should be interrogated! They could have forced Sniper down his throat!

He snitched on them? What were they up to? Did he catch them in a cult meeting? ...a gay sth?

If the teachers don't want to speak up but had to sugarcoat his death and attribute it to football, does it mean they have a hand in it? Their silence is total BS.

Is sb else paying the piper for the tunes? Sb who wants to remove the only-son figure from the family?

Many questions!

Bullying is of evil! A lot of kids are going through this and dying silently.

Bold steps need to be taken...not mere talks! Parents should be close to their kids! I do not support boarding schools from day one. I like a school I could be seeing my child everyday!

Tems graduated from Dowen but has chosen to be silent. Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

...not just Tems, Moet Abebe also.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Abdulsalam32: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2021
Chummynoni:
I saw the faces of the boys, and looking at their faces, you would know they are hardened. Those boys have started abusing drugs at their young age. @parents , money is good , no doubt but dont neglect your children while looking for money, because if the monsters you are raising do not harm you, they would harm someone else. Bad parents, and parenting. Awon omo irankiran
The students involved are from families well known 4 cocaine
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by nikz(f): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Wana69:
It will never be well with those boys
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by casspersteve: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2021
Omo this is bad sha. Young and bright boy gone like that.

When all those rich kids, would be watching all this foreign high school movies, where gang and bully is promoted.

My mama know say me I deadly, Na why she no stress put me for boarding house.

Hmm I for don kill anyone wey bully me, me that can stock up anger. And hate intimidation
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by nikz(f): 9:23am On Dec 06, 2021
They beat and killed him because he reported the the beating and the foodstuffs they took from him who wouldn't report such? Evil children. God will pinish them
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by RillJ(m): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Would you rather they applaud bullying?

ModelLook:
It's sad to see that some people in Nigeria who were once bullies when they were younger in school and all are part of those coming out to shout "Say No To Bullying".
How do you all live with yourselves?
The saddest is some are still lowkey bullies till date.
#Justiceforsylvester
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Zino990(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2021
I won't be surprised with this rich spoilt kids

Because most of them are the seed of serpents, succubus and incubus
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Maydfourth: 10:44am On Dec 06, 2021
All those involved in the death of this young man will never know joy all thru their lives..Their parents that are protecting them as well will not have peace ...I speak as a Omo Alase ...Their generations are caused as from today...I send all the causes in the bible to their entire generation ...So shall it be and it is as I write..
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by alphaNomega: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Maydfourth:
All those involved in the death of this young man will never know joy all thru their lives..Their parents that are protecting them as well will not have peace ...I speak as a Omo Alase ...Their generations are caused as from today...I send all the causes in the bible to their entire generation ...So shall it be and it is as I write..

Typical Nigerian, only to curse (not "cause"wink rather than suggest ways to deter bullying in school.

Schools should have a system that ensures any reported case of bullying is properly investigated and the bully reprimanded, if it was a false accusation, the student responsible should be punished instead. That way it is not abused with incessant reports.
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Holdis110: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2021
DOWEN COLLEGE HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT OVER THE MURDER OF SYLVESTER OROMONI
Lagos state government has ordered the official closure of Dowen college located at the lekki area of the state.
On Sunday 5th December 2021, the officials of the Lagos state government sealed the college over the gruesome murder of 12 years old sylvester Oromoni a Jnr student of the college.
The closure was announced in a statement by the commissioner of the state after a meeting with the school management and staff.
Information gathered disclosed that sylvester Oromoni was bullied by some senior students in the hostel because he refused to join cult which resulted to his death.
Dowen college is been shutdown and investigations are been carried out in order to get to the root of the matter. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/12/06/dowen-college-has-been-shut-down-by-lagos-state-government-over-the-murder-of-sylvester-oromoni/
[/url]

Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by Glory2DLamb(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2021
WHY IS THE SCHOOL MANAGEMENT STILL WALKING FREE?
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by snoopz: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2021
There is something going on in that school something evil... How did the students get hold of the substance they gave sly to consume

Those guys can kill the whole school if given the chance
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by fof1: 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
lalasticlala:
Dormitory Mate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students:

"Hello tamara

Sly got beat up on Saturday 27th of November by the boys that was named and the ring leader was Favor, Aslem and Micheal is more of a follower.

I was in the room the day they came in
Sly was on his bed and we were just talking and playing in our hostel room as usual after we clean. At about evening time the senior boys came in and senior Favor switched of the light they were holding their belt with them
They were not 5 but 6 senior boys but I don't know who exactly was part of the beating but I know senior Edwin was there for sure.

They beat him up and he fell from his bunk and after they were done they called us back to the room and aslem said the school rules piss him off and if we snitch the way sly did them would do even worse to us. Sly was still on the ground and favor kicked his head again before they left.

In the morning on Sunday sly was on his bed and he complained that he couldn't walk so the senior called us to their room and said if we snitch they would know and that if they ask us what is wrong we should say he played football.

The dorm master knew there was a beating that occurred so I don't understand why they are lying on the internet that he wasn't aware.

Even the following morning sly went to the sick bay and it was obvious he was beaten and because no football can break bones and moreover that week we didn't have or play football or sport activities.

I tried to explain to the principal what happened but they keep shutting us up and saying he was playing football even before sly uncle came to pick him up me and me and my friend told our dorm master mr amed what really happened but they didn't want to listen to us
I can't sleep so I decided to speak the truth everything sly said before he died were the truth.

We didn't know he was dead till we were sent home and picked by our parents
They told us he was getting withdraw from the school

This is not the first case that has happen in Dowen they always hid and cover it up the junior student are not always protected by the teachers or principal if we report annoymously they would make us suffer for reporting."

Selfish School Management Greedy for their Filthy Lucre...After their Gains...Dr.God Punish All Who are Complicit with this Murder...both Active and Passive Collaborators...
Re: Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
That satanic school should be burnt down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria / Fareedah Oyolola Emerges World Brightest Student (Johns Hopkins Center) / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.