Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage (783 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? / 9 Things Mother Will Probably Pass Through When The Breastfeed A Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Stephen2324(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
Are you in a relationship that will probably lead to marriage or na knack you dey focused on?
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Polynek(m): 2:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Yex grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by bigpicture001: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2021
Nobody knows... Ladies will flying away from u nomata the stuffs u guyz go through once they sight a richer man...

Those people are not humans.. they are items money can buy off the self!

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Drsnives(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Yes i am but am having 2nd thought cos she has one kind irritating ezima on her neck and have both both medicated soap n lotions for her still the thing is spreading, according to her the ezima is in her blood. I just weak, na so the thing go come spread all over her body, what is she come pass am to my kids nko?
If i get the desired help sharply mid or late next year na to go pay her bride price
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by uthlaw: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Drsnives:
Yes i am but am having 2nd thought cos she has one kind irritating ezima on her neck and have both both medicated soap n lotions for her still the thing is spreading, according to her the ezima is in her blood. I just weak, na so the thing go come spread all over her body, what is she come pass am to my kids nko?
If i get the desired help sharply mid or late next year na to go pay her bride price
make she go hospital na!
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by uthlaw: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
bigpicture001:
Nobody knows... Ladies will flying away from u nomata the stuffs u guyz go through once they sight a richer man...

try to get rich also,then go after rich children!
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by michealdeco: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Drsnives:
she should get ketoconazole tablets and take it as prescribed it will help
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by bigpicture001: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
uthlaw:
try to get rich also,then go after rich children!

My p with them is not their choice.. it is the big lies they tell wen they claim it's love they are after.. instead of calling a spade a spade that it is money they are after
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by uthlaw: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

My p with them is not their choice.. it is the big lies they tell wen they claim it's love they are after.. instead of calling a spade a spade that it is money they are after
na there nature....even shawama n 2k tp de make them wet!
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by evil1: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
There are stronger medications and lotions for that. It's not a forver thing except she has a medical condition of the skin
Drsnives:
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by evil1: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
anyone between the ages of 25-30 in a relationship not heading or thinking of marriage is a complete waste of time and dating resources.
Stephen2324:
Are you in a relationship that will probably lead to marriage or na knack you dey focused on?

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Drsnives(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
evil1:
There are stronger medications and lotions for that. It's not a forver thing except she has a medical condition of the skin
Thanks.
Abeg any suggestion will go s long way to help
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Drsnives(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
michealdeco:
she should get ketoconazole tablets and take it as prescribed it will help
Thanks I'll go to the pharmacy later in the day
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Drsnives(m): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
uthlaw:
make she go hospital na!
My brother i just tire, she no dea shoe any concern because she no dea see am, me weh dea see am dea shame atimes when we dea together with friends
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by uthlaw: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Drsnives:

My brother i just tire, she no dea shoe any concern because she no dea see am, me weh dea see am dea shame atimes when we dea together with friends
sabi na ur babe,talk to her na...go hospital with her,u no go spend pass 5k!
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Drsnives(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
uthlaw:
sabi na ur babe,talk to her na...go hospital with her,u no go spend pass 5k!
I will talk to her next time we see

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Opeyemiextra(f): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
bigpicture001:

Guys are also guilty of this.
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by evil1: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Depends on what you are buying for her or what she is using for the problem. I think from your narration it has gone deep into the skin.

It would definitely go away except it's a birth condition. In order to cure it permanently if it's not a birth condition, since I believe the root cause is deep down the skin so instead of trial and error stuff with creams and soaps, take her to a doctor who's knowledgebale about skin disease and not just some cream like funbact A or and the likes....
Drsnives:

Thanks.
Abeg any suggestion will go s long way to help
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Drsnives(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
evil1:
Depends on what you are buying for her or what she is using for the problem. I think from your narration it has gone deep into the skin.

It would definitely go away except it's a birth condition. In order to cure it permanently if it's not a birth condition, since I believe the root cause is deep down the skin so instead of trial and error stuff with creams and soaps, take her to a doctor who's knowledgebale about skin disease and not just some cream like funbact A or and the likes....
Thanks. I appreciate
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Nemesis0147(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nop.
Everything ended yesterday when she called me son of a bitch through text and I’m yet to reply her sef and I don’t think I will ever do and nothing go make me forgive her too wink
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by benqo01(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Right now am in a marriage that will lead to relationship,dating then breakup
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by benqo01(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Nop.
Everything ended yesterday when she called me son of a bitch through text and I’m yet to reply her sef and I don’t think I will ever do and nothing go make me forgive her too wink

She must be a fan of Cardi B
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by MufasaLion: 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'm in relationship with my life and goals. Success ahead. cool
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by MufasaLion: 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Nop.

Breakfast was hot, no dessert. grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by MufasaLion: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
benqo01:
Right now am in a marriage that will lead to relationship,dating then breakup

LMAO

Funny shit. grin grin grin
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Nemesis0147(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

na me go serve am breakfast...she said that out of anger but I’m not letting it slide. wink
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Pumpumking: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

Brother live me nah....LEAVE ME ALONE...i dont waNt to fork you twice...LEAVE ME ALONE!!! angry
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by MufasaLion: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
na me go serve am breakfast...she said that out of anger but I’m not letting it slide. wink

Lol
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by MufasaLion: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother live me nah....LEAVE ME ALONE...i dont waNt to fork you twice...LEAVE ME ALONE!!! angry

I won't give you the clout you crave.
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by Nemesis0147(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
benqo01:

She must be a fan of Cardi B
and am a fan of Pete Edochie
Re: Are You In A Relationship That Will Probably Lead To Marriage by benqo01(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
and am a fan of Pete Edochie

Perfect match

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Mothers Always Miserable When Their Daughters Are Present? / If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Yours Taste Like ❓ / “I Only Married My Wife Because I Had No Other Option At That Time”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.