Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War (4417 Views)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / He was begging they still cut his throat - Eiye vs KK cult war - PHOTOS / They slaughter him like goat in fast food - VIDEO Eiye and KK cult war (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2021
The war between Vikings and KK intensifies in Bayelsa state Nigeria. To get the full details on what caused this new cult war watch us on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiHI2l4oPPE

Regarding this particular video. The KK members tried to launch an attack on the Vikings members so their information leaked. The Vikings members were then very very prepared for them with more weapons.
So they overpowered the KK members and lynch them on the mainroad the way they'll lynch a pick pocket.

To get more cult related news. To get quick information when there is a pending cult war so u can save your head. Add Nigerianview up on WhatsApp.

If you have a cultist friend telling him to add up up this number might save his life.

+2347086186717
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2021
PHOTOS

Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Ryda(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2021
I don't support jungle justice, and this is totally wrong.

Dear you,

Are you a cult member or intending cultist.

Here's your chance, use yourself as sacrificial lamb for your families rather than being wasted.

So that whenever you're being remembered, your families can mutter under their breath saying... Bless God this cu.nt didn't die for nothing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by emnite(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Cult doesn't pay
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Are the police not passing the roads to stop these actions? So so sad.

Even the mob can't the street guys stop this mob killing since these guys are not thieves it is just a cult war. It looks like even the cult guys are avoiding to interfere in the cult matter thereby living anybody who wants to die to die

2 Likes

Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mote PHOTOS as they continue killing themselves

Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Samfloxin(m): 6:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Cursed people,may God save you

1 Like

Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by mrgreen4real(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Wasted generation. Some children are bringing pain to families rather than blessings. May God never give us child with this idealogy.

3 Likes

Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Midas01: 11:43am On Dec 06, 2021
And some misorgynistic fools were praying against having female children on one thread like that because of prostitution; whereas a 99% of cultists, armed robbers, kidnappers etc are males.

Look at all the nuisance men are being to societies. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Samfloxin:
Cursed people,may God save you

Save them
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Midas01:
And some misorgynistic fools were praying against having female children on one thread like that because of prostitution; whereas a 99% of cultists, armed robbers, kidnappers etc are males.

Look at all the nuisance men are being to societies. Nonsense.

Part of the reasons males are lesser in numbers
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
mrgreen4real:
Wasted generation. Some children are bringing pain to families rather than blessings. May God never give us child with this idealogy.

It's so painful
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Oxtertee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmm, for broad day light
It's well with this country.
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oxtertee:
Hmm, for broad day light
It's well with this country.

Even the street guys were scared to intervene. Despite its broad day light on the main road the police can't intervene. The media can't carry it
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Oxtertee(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cultistupdate:

Even the street guys were scared to intervene. Despite its broad day light on the main road the police can't intervene. The media can't carry it

It's well o........is their still hope for this country?
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oxtertee:

It's well o........is their still hope for this country?

There is
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by mccloud224(m): 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
You know what pisses me off...

These f**ktards kill themselves off for the most dumb a$$ retarded sh*t you can think off. At least the 18th st latinos, and crips and bloods of LA kill themselves of drug sale turf (that makes sense considering the millions of dollars in drug trade involved).

What are these wussies killing themselves for? Hmmm?

When I say this generation from age 40 downwards is a failure, e go be like say I yarn too much.
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Sancte21(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
The highest form of INSANITY is found in CULTIST 100%. CULTISM in all it's forms and manifestations is upheld by those with LOW SELF ESTEEM. I HATE CULTISM and CULTISTS. Instead of me to live, dine and wine with a cultist, I prefer to dine and wine with LUCIFER.

CULTISTS, hear me,.

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED IF YOU DON'T LEAVE THAT INFANTILE ORGANIZATION YOU FREELY PUT YOURSELF INTO.
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2021
mccloud224:
You know what pisses me off...

These f**ktards kill themselves off for the most dumb a$$ retarded sh*t you can think off. At least the 18th st latinos, and crips and bloods of LA kill themselves of drug sale turf (that makes sense considering the millions of dollars in drug trade involved).

What are these wussies killing themselves for? Hmmm?

When I say this generation from age 40 downwards is a failure, e go be like say I yarn too much.

This particular cult war was caused because a member of Vikings was a brother to a KK member. So his brother the KK lost his gun. Now they are avenging the missing gun by killing themselves.
It might surprise u that they'll kill themselves like this till next year
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 2:54am On Dec 07, 2021
Re: See As They Killed These Two Boys Like Thieves - Vikings And KK Cult War by Cultistupdate: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

They Killed Him And Bend His Hand Like Fowl Blackaxe vs Eiye- PHOTOS / Mpape First Bank Robbery: Suspects Name Alleged Informant / Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.