Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination (4451 Views)

meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs / Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) / Benue Places N5m Bounty On Killers Of Terkula Suswam, Bans Toyota Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by phylshan: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
The Benue State government has today banned the use of the car popularity referred to as Duck Nyash' in the Sankera axis of the State.
This was disclosed by Terver Akase, Chief Press Secretary to Governor Samuel Ortom after the State's security council meeting held at the People's House in Makurdi.
The brand of car banned by the council was used in assassinating Dr. Terkula Suswam, who is an elder brother to former Governor of the State, Senator Gabriel Suswam.

https://www.facebook.com/1553796761525684/posts/2775046839400664/?app=fbl

Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Simplyleo: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol.

Duck Nyash indeed. grin

I don't really know which car they call Duck Nyash, but doesn't make any iota of sense to ban a particular brand of car because the brand was used in an assassination operation.

Whatever special feature of Duck Nyash that was used to advantage can still be gotten from any other brand of same size.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by azeeza(f): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2021
what is duck nyash?
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Nbotee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Which kind mumu ppl dey in charge of affairs for dis country sef? So as U ban Toyota Corolla, d criminals are allergic to other car brands and models abi??

6 Likes

Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by gulfer: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Isn't that micra angry angry angry
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Enoch07: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
abeg I no wan laigh
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Vulcanheph(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Abeg which one come be "Duck nyash" again now? gringringrin
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Drizzy5001(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lol, I guess that should be Toyota Camry 2004 model grin
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by CheedyJ(m): 2:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Foreign man is weak
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Bigmummyeve: 3:20am On Mar 05, 2021
Vulcanheph:
Abeg which one come be "Duck nyash" again now? gringringrin
Toyota Corolla aka First Lady

1 Like

Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by pointblank247(m): 3:20am On Mar 05, 2021
I wan faint
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by mytime24(f): 3:34am On Mar 05, 2021
Make dem follow ban cow yansh too na undecided
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by The6thAustralia: 6:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Funny country. No approach is wrong anyway
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by femi4: 6:58am On Mar 05, 2021
Bigmummyeve:
Toyota Corolla aka First Lady
Picture jare

No be everybody sabi first lady/duck yash
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Faber(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Na "Duck Nyash" full Benue State o. When I went their the like the car die. Na their official taxi lol.

For those asking for the pics ...see it below
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Faber(m): 8:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Na "Duck Nyash" full Benue State o. When I went there they like the car die. Na their official taxi lol.

I entered the duck nyash from Gboko to Kastina Ala. My legs pained me all through. Now space to stretch ur legs. That duck nyash no follow at all.

One TIV guy was telling me...his main target now is the duck nyash. I laugh tire. I told him if you carry this ur duck nyash come East or PH, no one go enter am o.

for those asking for the pics ...see it below

3 Likes

Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by phylshan: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Thanks.
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Drizzy5001(m): 8:40am On Mar 05, 2021
Faber:
Na "Duck Nyash" full Benue State o. When I went there they like the car die. Na their official taxi lol.

I entered the duck nyash from Gboko to Kastina Ala. My legs pained me all through. Now space to stretch ur legs. That duck nyash no follow at all.

One TIV guy was telling me...his main target now is the duck nyash. I laugh tire. I told him if you carry this ur duck nyash come East or PH, no one go enter am o.

Lol I Sabi this car, when I enter benue, while travelling I dey see this car well well, especially around that Gboko and oturkpo area.
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2021
Duck yansh don't kill people, people do. This is a daft approach.

1 Like

Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2021
Faber:

what model is that.
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by Mr2wealth: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2021
phylshan:
The Benue State government has today banned the use of the car popularity referred to as Duck Nyash' in the Sankera axis of the State.
This was disclosed by Terver Akase, Chief Press Secretary to Governor Samuel Ortom after the State's security council meeting held at the People's House in Makurdi.
The brand of car banned by the council was used in assassinating Dr. Terkula Suswam, who is an elder brother to former Governor of the State, Senator Gabriel Suswam.

https://www.facebook.com/1553796761525684/posts/2775046839400664/?app=fbl

Na wao! When people or passengers die inside "duck nyash" as a result of accident, you did not ban the car oh. But because it was used to assassinate one big man brother, you banned it! What will now happen to all the "duck nyashes" in Benue state? Come to think of it. If they had used big and expensive cars, would you have banned those ones too?

2 Likes

Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by LikeAking: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Madness..

Naija

This is a Funtry.
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by phylshan: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2021
Mr2wealth:

Na wao! When people or passengers die inside "duck nyash" as a result of accident, you did not ban the car oh. But because it was used to assassinate one big man brother, you banned it! What will now happen to all the "duck nyashes" in Benue state? Come to think of it. If they had used big and expensive cars, would you have banned those ones too?
Pathetic
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by savageyoungboy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fake news
I know anything can happen in the land of Nigeria but I refuse to believe this

This is just too much
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by phylshan: 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Fake news
I know anything can happen in the land of Nigeria but I refuse to believe this

This is just too much
Are you okay?
Re: Benue Bans The Use Of Corolla 'duck Nyash' Following Suswam's Assassination by savageyoungboy(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
phylshan:

Are you okay?

Yes I'm okay, how about you?
Can you check the link you post and tell me where it's say the Government ban a certain type of vehicle. Nigeria is a bad country but the way you people make up news in this country is so annoying.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers At Work And Off Work. / Man Hacks Girlfriend With Machete For Breaking Up With Him(Graphics Photos) / He Forced Himself On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.