Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch (29430 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo And Naira Marley's Management Reveal Why He Is Still In Custody / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch by Bimpe29: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Ruth Kadiri shoul have known better.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch by Miller232: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2021
pquaver:

Slap her because her view is different from yours right? I hope u r not ipob? Cos this is their number 1 trait..
Shebi when I said they should slap that foolish woman you were supporting her as if she was ur family member
She has just spewed another rubbish talk about that 12 year old boy now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo And Ruth Kadiri Fight Over DJ Switch by pquaver(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2021
Miller232:

Shebi when I said they should slap that foolish woman you were supporting her as if she was ur family member
She has just spewed another rubbish talk about that 12 year old boy now

She might have issue but some should not be harassed for his or her view.. That's all I am saying.. Irrespective of how foolish or stupid D view sounds. U might not mean it literally but there are people who will take it and imbibe it especially my mkpurummiri pple.. That was why I countered it immediately..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Speaks On CNN About ‘Lionheart’ Acquisition By Netflix / Chiwetalu Agu Released By Nigerian Army / ‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.