Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss (59252 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by pauladonis(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2021
Babtech001:

https://www.instagram.com/funkejenifaakindele/p/CXG4IZfN7iY/?utm_medium=copy_link

All I see here is beauty and style. This babe fine but na now person fit see am Wella, not when she be like 3 people joined together.

I don't know who needs to see this but I wrote a small book on freelancing.

I called it The Zero To #250k Freelancing Blueprint

It's a short read and you can read everything within 5 minutes.

It's December 2021 and it's high time people stopped all the trial and error associated with freelancing online.

If you are a newbie who is just learning the ropes, you will see exactly how to set up your freelancing career for success...

And if you're already a freelancer, you will learn some of my top level strategies that I use to get constant daily orders on Fiverr with many offering more than my normal gig rates...

So, if you want to win the war against empty pockets, insufficient funds, and have a successful freelancing career than many dream of but only a few ever attain,

You need to grab this book while it's free.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wb0Q5Ppgwj9qCDQJFr_vqdAWjiveiQEf/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by IjebuWarrior: 5:46am On Dec 06, 2021
I thought she dey form BBW before na. Dem no dey tell pesin till men no gree come her way. cool

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Bigchristo: 5:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Babtech001:

https://www.instagram.com/funkejenifaakindele/p/CXG4IZfN7iY/?utm_medium=copy_link

wow las las she is sexy again, all those girls forming thick and chubby should ask her the formula she uses to drop such a drastic weight loss.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2021
She still has some more weight to Lose but kudos to her for trying instead of doing My body my choice like some idiot girls

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Le2money(m): 5:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by IdJack(m): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2021
This is beautiful
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Kingsbride1(f): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2021
wow!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by madjune(m): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2021
If only she would leave amala and ewedu alone.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by lkillbrokehoes: 6:04am On Dec 06, 2021
dodoatirice:
Teni and dat her mould looking body like over saturated White amala no go see this one nau
Teni needs to loose weight too, that fatness no fit her at all.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by wealthtrak: 6:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Babtech001:

She's so photogenic and sexy in
the black leather overcoat... well
done Eniola. wink

She'll get more male attention
now, and will get married soon.grin

She looks a bit like Funke in the
pics though.

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by vickydevoka(m): 6:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Better now she don comot from obesity to Fat. I pray b4 next 4 year she go enter chubby.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by GetMeRight: 6:08am On Dec 06, 2021
Surayj123:
Wow, pls is this Eniola
she con even resemble Funke, abi na me no dey see well

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by freshalien: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2021
I
dodoatirice:
Teni and dat her mould looking body like over saturated White amala no go see this one nau

What is wrong with you people and body shaming, does it give you joy or what? Just let people be. Is Teni’s body the cause of the hunger, hardship and suffering you are currently facing?

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by dodoatirice: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2021
freshalien:
I

What is wrong with you people and body shaming, does it give you joy or what? Just let people be. Is Teni’s body the cause of the hunger, hardship and suffering you are currently facing?

Na you be teni ni abi this one dey craze? Wen i drop comment i mention your papa ni?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by juman(m): 6:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Wow.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by redcliff: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2021
i thought she said she liked herself the way she was before and make nobody stress her
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by freshalien: 6:25am On Dec 06, 2021
handsomeyinka:
She looks smarter now...

Abi na Nigeria economy condition make her loose wait?...(Buhari Effect)..

Another Achievement by president Buhari

See who dey talk say person dey smarter now, no fit even spell “weight”.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by freshalien: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2021
dodoatirice:

Na you be teni ni abi this one dey craze? Wen i drop comment i mention your papa ni?

As you no mention my papa, na so Teni no call your name too; she no even know you sef. You no fit tell me to mind my business when you no dey mind your own. Goat!

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Ladycewhy(f): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Impressive, she looks good.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by jimtemi1: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Surayj123:
Wow, pls is this Eniola
she con even resemble Funke, abi na me no dey see well
u are very correct, I have to check twice to confirm, am happy for her that discipline of the mouth

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by dodoatirice: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2021
freshalien:

As you no mention my papa, na so Teni no call your name too; she no even know you sef. You no fit tell me to mind my business when you no dey mind your own. Goat!

Teni Na celeb wetin you be?
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by dodoatirice: 6:31am On Dec 06, 2021
freshalien:

Abi ogun want to kill this one ni
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Kuriosmynd: 6:39am On Dec 06, 2021
The work of surgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by freshalien: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2021
dodoatirice:

Abi ogun want to kill this one ni

Learn to mind your business and don’t talk rubbish about people cos it makes you feel better about yourself; make Sango no strike you this morning. Idiiot!
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by freshalien: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2021
dodoatirice:

Teni Na celeb wetin you be?

See idiiot dey talk; you wey body shame her wetin you be?? Compound fool!
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by dodoatirice: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2021
freshalien:

See idiiot dey talk; you wey body shame her wetin you be?? Compound fool!

You think you’ve made sense here’s the breakdown

I’m not a celeb but you’re a nobody with data!
If na hunger dey do
You this
Morning make i know

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by jubrilELsudan: 6:48am On Dec 06, 2021
SHE NO BAD NOW TO FVCK

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by rajiedreez: 6:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Good
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by donhils: 6:53am On Dec 06, 2021
Why losing weight? Thought she used to love her size?
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Chibudollar: 6:56am On Dec 06, 2021
This is definitely surgical

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by micflo28(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Now she can enjoy d*ggystyle without moulds of arse flesh preventing her cheesy grin
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Grandmeister(m): 7:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
The work of surgery
Na lie. Her weight never reach the level to require surgery. This is completely doable naturally.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction After Party (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" / Chidinma And Flavour Pictured All Loved Up, Fans React At Height Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.