Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss (59296 Views)

Burna Boy's Reaction On Seeing Eniola Badmus New Body For The 1st Time (video) / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Nkechi Blessing Before And After Weight Loss Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by airsaylongcome: 8:39am On Dec 06, 2021
AlphaAlex:
She still has some more weight to Lose but kudos to her for trying instead of doing My body my choice like some idiot girls

This doesn't look like natural weight loss o. Looks like a major liposuction job.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by zed7: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2021
They always scream team big and beautiful but secretly wish they're slim and fit. Same with people who scream single and living my best life.

If one isn't happy with ones situation, please do something about it instead of living in denial.

Good one from Eniola. She took matters into her own hands. That fat and fabulous nonsense wasn't cutting it.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by airsaylongcome: 8:40am On Dec 06, 2021
AllahIsGarbage:
You're right. It looks like she has either had a gastric bypass or she's done liposuction. She was still morbidly obese 6 months ago and it takes years to lose that kind of weight unless she speeded up the process by surgery.

Fully agree that this was surgically induced. I say she had both procedures done sef. That's why she's all covered up.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Onyeka2019: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Surayj123:
Wow, pls is this Eniola
she con even resemble Funke, abi na me no dey see well

Omo nah waiting me to think at first, when I see am I com say way the Eniola before I come look well we’ll lol..

They resemble really

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2021
Onyeka2019:

Omo nah waiting me to think at first, when I see am I com say way the Eniola before I come look well we’ll lol..

They resemble really

I swear
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2021
HonestFriend:

I swear down, meself con dey find d commenter n d commentee..
Lol
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Kunpussyhunter: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Na your type dey type things wey fit lead person to depression. Imagine if she sees this comment how she will feel. Just say she looks good and face your front which one is stretch marks again?? Is stretch marks not natural is it a deformity. All you do is hide behind your phone and body shame people.
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmm.

The kind stretch marks wey go full no be here o. This should definitely be surgical. But at least she looks way better, and not like a heart attack waiting to happen.

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by McBenedict(f): 9:26am On Dec 06, 2021
OROBO NA OROBO
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by INTROVERT1: 9:36am On Dec 06, 2021
I'm sure you all like the outcome but bia, it wasn't an easy journey.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by destinychidi: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2021
Surayj123:
Wow, pls is this Eniola
true talk she resemble am

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by adebwalex(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Wow Endowed
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Loreettaa: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2021
shigishege:
you too can drink one now
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by BABANGBALI: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2021
She still looks like a toad with a touch of body odour
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by freshalien: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2021
dodoatirice:

You think you’ve made sense here’s the breakdown

I’m not a celeb but you’re a nobody with data!
If na hunger dey do
You this
Morning make i know

Shatap! If am a nobody with data then what are you? Like you said you are not a celeb so that means you are a “nobody with data” as well. As such you nonentity cannot be body shaming someone; because you are a nobody and your opinion is like a grain of sand at the beach. Kiss da truth!
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Martinez39s(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2021
The makeup face got me SMH.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by verbalbullet(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
How manage?
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by spotmataz: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2021
Surayj123:
Wow, pls is this Eniola

That is what I thought too. She really looks like Funke here...

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by snoopz: 11:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Finally she don dey reason the body shame wey she dey get steady steady

I'm happy for her with her new body she can live long unlike with those fats
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Odumogu03: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2021

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by hayohdele(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
REVEALED: LOSE WEIGHT IN 30DAYS WITHOUT EXERCISE OR HAVING TO STOP EATING WHAT YOU LOVE!

Excessive fat and cholesterol in the blood can cause this
- diabetes
- heart attack
- Cardiovascular disease
- Arthritis etc

What if i tell you there is a NATURAL , NO PILL METHOD of losing weight and achieving that dream size!

PS: If You Don't Lose Weight In 30Days After Using This Natural Method, Your Money Will Be Fully Refunded Without Any Obstructions!

Do you know anyone that needs this Product?
Or you do?
Follow the link below to discover the secrets!
http:///LoseWeightInJust30days

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by DanseMacabre(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Malawian:

Ahu atara ata ka bu kwa n'ime ahu.

gringrin

Eziokwu.
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by blazebaba(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
grin how she con be like bread wey Dem soak for water �
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by PumpumPrince: 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Empressgifted:

This is so wrong. You have no right to shame anyone like this. I pray you heal from your own traumas because hurt people hurt people

How much? smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Empressgifted(f): 8:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
PumpumPrince:

How much? smiley

What?
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by PumpumPrince: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empressgifted:

What?

To kiss & hug u twise..and get extra kiss & extra hug...how much? smiley

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Empressgifted(f): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
PumpumPrince:

To kiss & hug u twise..and get extra kiss & extra hug...how much? smiley

smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by PumpumPrince: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2022
Empressgifted:

smiley

I swaar amna nice guy...please can i mate wit u sir? wink
Re: Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss by Konquest: 10:30am On Jan 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" / Linda Ikeji Got The Bouquet At Sandra's Wedding / Dolapo Badmus Reacts As Naira Marley Says Big Bum Is Better Than Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.