Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful (1515 Views)

"My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by Quality20(m): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2021
I think kogi comprises majorly of igbirra, egbirra and igala, nupe and Yoruba. So guys how really true is the talk that these tribal girls are so bold, beautiful and keep to their faithfulness and will never engage in adultery and fornication no matter what, despite their extreme beauty and composure?
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by dahgifted(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2021
Lori iro!
The way igala girls fornicate here in ksu! Especially those ones with ijab.

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by Kriss216: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2021
They're number one for kpansh in Nigeria... undisputed
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by habsydiamond(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2021
F word is very common in that area ooo... Egbira can F dead body... If u know u know... Though Na every tribe get them own for body.
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by ignis: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Senseless thread
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by Quality20(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2021
dahgifted:
Lori iro!
The way igala girls fornicate here in ksu! Especially those ones with ijab.
it's a lie, traditionally I'm told there is a mixture administered on them that prevents them following men. in fact as u trying to woo them they will be shedding tears such that u will have no option than to leave them alone so ppl don't gather around u
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by Dreadshy: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Should i talk about a kogi woman that was super sharer that year?
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by Mhykel217(m): 10:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Thats a big friggin lie.

Oh u failed to mention "backward" also
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by dahgifted(m): 10:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Quality20:
it's a lie, traditionally I'm told there is a mixture administered on them that prevents them following men. in fact as u trying to woo them they will be shedding tears such that u will have no option than to leave them alone so ppl don't gather around u
You were told? Lol! Come to KSU! I'm sure you would retract your statement.
Them Bleep pass anything.
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by Quality20(m): 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
dahgifted:
You were told? Lol! Come to KSU! I'm sure you would retract your statement.
Them Bleep pass anything.
thats how universities are all over the country in the various regions of de country sha
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by ikennamadu1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]u
Quality20:
thats how universities are all over the country in the various regions of de country sha
Them dey tell you .. you dey argue.. oga you be kogi man... No dey disguise.. you just wan check wetin people go talk about your state women
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by LikeAking: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Quality20:
I think kogi comprises majorly of igbirra, egbirra and igala, nupe and Yoruba. So guys how really true is the talk that these tribal girls are so bold, beautiful and keep to their faithfulness and will never engage in adultery and fornication no matter what, despite their extreme beauty and composure?

100% TRUE
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by Quality20(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
LikeAking:

100% TRUE
ok oga
Re: How True Is It That Kogi Ladies Are Bold, Strong And So Beautiful by Southernigbo: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2021
ikennamadu1:
[color=#006600][/color]u
Them dey tell you .. you dey argue.. oga you be kogi man... No dey disguise.. you just wan check wetin people go talk about your state women
abeg no mind am jare. Those kogi girls too hot sef

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria or any African country have these advanced fighter jets / Why Do Guys Go After Girls In A Relationship / A Lady Loves You Truly If She Easily Does These 8 Things For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.