Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Could Be Happening? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Happening? (252 Views)

This Can't Be Happening To Me Alone / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Show Me Your 'eggplant' Challenge Currently Happening On Nigerian Twitter Space (2) (3) (4)

What Could Be Happening? by ikechukwu21(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Guys, the gas I bought for quite a while hasn't been exhausted. Normal gas wey I know, once I shake am and I no hear any sound e mean say e no go last pass that day. But this one has proved stubborn. I used it to cook soup the last time thinking it'd go off but na lie. One week later it's still serving me. What's the spiritual implications of this? Abi na end time we dey? grin grin grin

Re: What Could Be Happening? by Jay5mie: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2021
ikechukwu21:
Guys, the gas I bought for quite a while hasn't been exhausted. Normal gas wey I know, once I shake am and I no hear any sound e mean say e no go last pass that day. But this one has proved stubborn. I used it to cook soup the last time thinking it'd go off but na lie. One week later it's still serving me. Abi na end time we dey? grin grin grin

You put Chosen sticker?

Re: What Could Be Happening? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2021
It's just the Nigerian economy
Re: What Could Be Happening? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Jay5mie:

You put Chosen sticker?

Maybe
Re: What Could Be Happening? by ikechukwu21(m): 10:17am On Dec 06, 2021
Jay5mie:

You put Chosen sticker?

Nooo... But e be like say their members enter my compound recently

Re: What Could Be Happening? by ikechukwu21(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2021
SuccessfulJeffe:
It's just the Nigerian economy

How bros?
Re: What Could Be Happening? by Kuriosmynd: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2021
ikechukwu21:
Guys, the gas I bought for quite a while hasn't been exhausted. Normal gas wey I know, once I shake am and I no hear any sound e mean say e no go last pass that day. But this one has proved stubborn. I used it to cook soup the last time thinking it'd go off but na lie. One week later it's still serving me. What's the spiritual implications of this? Abi na end time we dey? grin grin grin
E don happen be dat....just like Baba Adeboye drove without fuel from Lagos to who knows where again
Re: What Could Be Happening? by ikechukwu21(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

E don happen be dat....just like Baba Adeboye drove without fuel from Lagos to who knows where again

Guy no be joke o. I'm serious
Re: What Could Be Happening? by Nonexisting: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:

Smh.

9 Habits A Man Should Practice On His Woman To Make Her Happy And Loving. / END OF TERM! How Secondary School Students Were Arrested During Alcohol-fuelled / List Of Rules Female Soldier Violated For Accepting Corper’s Proposal- Army