Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed (39932 Views)

8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by kovic7(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na wa o.... Where were the parents

How come?? What really happened

8 kids for that matter, too many questions need to be answered. How come the abandoned vehicle wasn't locked??

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
I blame the parents of those children, not d owner of the vehicle. Wetin concern another person if I no lock my car? More so say na for my front house?

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by juwoonn(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Terrible
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
What else can be more ZOOISH than this?
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by otokx(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Another example of decline in the family system in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by reubenobi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
The owner of the car can't be blame for this.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Goziesam: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
May the families of deceased children be consoled. its a pity losing a child embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by olaniyilukman(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
There is need for government to investigate this ugly incident...

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by lkillbrokehoes: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Damn too bad
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by joyandfaith: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by ModsDumb: 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by KillAlabi2021(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Aphonja skull miners on the beat
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
MYSTERY OF AN ALL BLACK CAR.
ANY ALL BLACK ENTITY DOES DEFINITELY ATTRACT EVIL NO DOUBT.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by WibusJaga: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2021

I still suspect an element of foul play by bad-belle or jealous neighbour.
8kids means it's a densely populated area & I don't want to believe that no adult saw the danger while they played around the car which I believe was not the 1st time.
Should be at least an hour Between the time they started playing & their death. So no neighbour saw anything strange. It's just somehow. Neighbours were simply not watching out for each other.
One of the neighbours right now...

4 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by cbrass(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to them.

The silence of kids is never a good sign.

As a parent, when you are not hearing their voices, know they are up to dangerous evil or in harm’s way. At that point you should check on them. It is either they are putting your phone inside the toilet or they are fiddling with a socket.

8 kids, not 1, 2 or 3. 8 kids were missing for hours and not one of their parents noticed in record time. I wonder what they were doing. Probably happy that the evil kids have gone out to play, so they can rest small.

The parents should be sued for negligence.

those northern folks care little about raising their kids though this is not limited to them it is worse over there. They are very carefree and carless

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by pocohantas(f): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
cbrass:

those northern folks care little about raising their kids though this is not limited to them it is worse over there. They are very carefree and carless

This is very sad really. Not one came to call his/her child to eat in those hours?

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by abobote: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
This case should be properly investigated
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by gsegun43: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
I'm not surprised..... Christmas is here already.
I remember when I was quite younger we used to be warned never to talk to strangers especially during the yulitude because that's when kidnapping for money ritual is at its zenith. But coming to the south East to school just made me realize that most money rituals and kidnapping were more rampant in the the south west.

The people that did this will never know peace and live long but unfortunately na them dey live long and die peaceful deaths sef.... cry cry cry

You are intentionally stvpeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Jipc: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Saddened
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Lanretoye(m): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
I remember when I was quite younger we used to be warned never to talk to strangers especially during the yulitude because that's when kidnapping for money ritual is at its zenith. But coming to the south East to school just made me realize that most money rituals and kidnapping were more rampant in the the south west.

The people that did this will never know peace and live long but unfortunately na them dey live long and die peaceful deaths sef.... cry cry cry
u go school atall?,na so una dey fail exam...ordinary small paragraph u no fit read.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by spinna: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
But this story..they said the car was a lexus now its a pilot we're seeing
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by EhischemNg: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

Wawuu....leme go and read that story again, like I missed something you saw

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Kanyol(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is purely murder for revenge, there's nothing like money making rituals attempt. Someone got pissed and decided to clap back using the kids of their offenders.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Simdyofficial(f): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Let's try to train our kids to survive in some kind situations. Much reason why I do teach my daughter how to swim and now with this, I have to look for a karateka trainer.. Just one kick door scatter ni wink

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by uuzba(m): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ayula911:
Did any first aider check for breathing or circulation, or treat for shock, they could still have chances of not dieing biological yet ... That's why nigerian need to know basic live savings skills.. undecided so sad .. cry

There's nothing to check again.
They suffocated to death in the car.
Now, they be brought out to breath air and they are still not breathing. They are dead.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by CUMIN: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
kovic7:
Na wa o.... Where were the parents

How come?? What really happened

8 kids for that matter, too many questions need to be answered. How come the abandoned vehicle wasn't locked??

Hope you don't have comprehension problem...the report said it was forced open. And locked from behind.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by maiquel: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
wtf is this.
God.
Someone has to be held responsible for this!

Why?
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by maiquel: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Let's try to train our kids to survive in some kind situations. Much reason why I do teach my daughter how to swim and now with this, I have to look for a karateka trainer.. Just one kick door scatter ni wink

You have to look for a what?
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by moorevic(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

PLEASE READ AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by maiquel: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
MYSTERY OF AN ALL BLACK CAR.
ANY ALL BLACK ENTITY DOES DEFINITELY ATTRACT EVIL NO DOUBT.

Rubbish talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Year CRUTECH Electrical Engineering Student Electrocuted / Four graduates including two brothers die inside well in Kogi / Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.