Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed (40162 Views)

8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Simdyofficial(f): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
maiquel:

You have to look for a what?

undecided I have to look for Jackie chan
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by maiquel: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Simdyofficial:

undecided I have to look for Jackie chan
Lol... alright
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Benrosaria(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
lalasticlala:

One of the children was the grand child of the owner of the car, a retired staff of the Lagos State University, LASU who died sometimes ago.

The other seven children belonged to Bureau De Change operators in the area.

Source: https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/12/05/identities-of-eight-children-who-died-inside-abandoned-car-in-lagos-unveiled/

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6882062/8-children-found-dead-parked

Just when the news came out, area wan beat the owner of the house wey be alhaja and wan even burn the house join, so now them don back date her life for us.

Very planned murder, probably for ritual purpose, the car isn’t even abandon wey be say them turn am to playing ground like we did when we was younger.

Oh please grandchild of owner no mean abeg, use one to kill 7 don dey Nigeria like this so.

Why blacks no wan dey see what happiness and peace without money feels like.

7 kids belonging to bureau de change operators , I don’t understand this part

Shey wan korawanjo ni ??
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by DesignMaestro(m): 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Painful lose

We can hardly becareful when it comes to kids
I'm telling you...only parents with lil kids will understand this.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by whirlwind7(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
I'm not surprised..... Christmas is here already.
I remember when I was quite younger we used to be warned never to talk to strangers especially during the yulitude because that's when kidnapping for money ritual is at its zenith. But coming to the south East to school just made me realize that most money rituals and kidnapping were more rampant in the the south west.

The people that did this will never know peace and live long but unfortunately na them dey live long and die peaceful deaths sef.... cry cry cry

What is this one saying?
What people did it?
Did you even bother to read the post before sharing your warped nonsense?

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by yusluvad(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
shawnfamous:
If u have never lost someone dear to you. U may never understand what these families are currently passing through, especially when it involves losing a child.

I pray that these never happens to us or someome close to us.
Amen. No be lie...

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by debbydams(f): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

I am so short of words at this point.
This is just so horrible.
What a very sad story this Monday morning.
May their gentle souls Rest in Perfect Peace.

P.S We need to keep an eye on these children around us.
exactly

Rip kids
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Bmaster(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
I remember when I was quite younger we used to be warned never to talk to strangers especially during the yulitude because that's when kidnapping for money ritual is at its zenith. But coming to the south East to school just made me realize that most money rituals and kidnapping were more rampant in the the south west.

The people that did this will never know peace and live long but unfortunately na them dey live long and die peaceful deaths sef....cry cry cry
NEVER!!! NOT IN THIS CASE!GOD WILL FORBID IT!AMADIOHA WILL FORBID IT!SANGO WILL FORBID IT!
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by DEGABA(m): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Money will start flowing in soon.
This is pure ritual.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Stanleyq: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
If not dat I miraculously came home, Abuchi my neighbor's child would have died same way inside my car.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by techWriter1: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
May God console the saddened. We can never wanna careful enough when it goes to children.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Stanleyq: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
So if not dat I came home miraculously, Abuchi would have died inside my car too

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by akpota(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
The Children are children of Foreigners. NIja kids except for the grand son of the late LASU staff. He was my neighbor.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by kayusely70(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
shawnfamous:
If u have never lost someone dear to you. U may never understand what these families are currently passing through, especially when it involves losing a child.

Amen and Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by yebo: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Few years ago, a close relative just bought honda pilot as well, my son so much love the vehicle, we were in church one sunday, the alarm of this vehicle kept on ringing , we were just looking at the car from afar that there is nobody inside, i never knew my son was inside sufocating gradualy. It was my husband that moved to the car that this is not normal and he saw our son sweating inside. We just could not believe it.
Funny enough, a lady was sitting down in front of the parked vehicle and never knew someone was in there.
Lord i thank you for this testimony.
May God comfort the families that lost their there children and may the souls of those children rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by nwanyiugbo122(f): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
DesChyko:
May God console the bereaved. cry

We can never be careful enough when it comes to children.
Honestly speaking.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by TheWolfen(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
U think so?

PARADIZEPRIEST:
MYSTERY OF AN ALL BLACK CAR.
ANY ALL BLACK ENTITY DOES DEFINITELY ATTRACT EVIL NO DOUBT.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Bvmsson(m): 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bmaster:
NEVER!!! NOT IN THIS CASE!GOD WILL FORBID IT!AMADIOHA WILL FORBID IT!SANGO WILL FORBID IT!

Sadly, that's the truth.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Olam09(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

The people that did this will never know peace and live long but unfortunately na them dey live long and die peaceful deaths sef.... cry cry cry

You're speaking out of ignorance.. why the fùck would you say that they were used for ritual.. this is a mishap from the kids.. kids can be very stupid at times playing with what they were not supposed to play with.. they might be doing mommy and daddy stuffs.. i know what I'm saying because there are some kids in my area to that can play with almost everything they come across.. that's why we're always locking my 5 years old kid sister at home..

4 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by ayenika1: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by rezzy: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to them.

The silence of kids is never a good sign.

As a parent, when you are not hearing their voices, know they are up to dangerous evil or in harm’s way. At that point you should check on them. It is either they are putting your phone inside the toilet or they are fiddling with a socket.

8 kids, not 1, 2 or 3. 8 kids were missing for hours and not one of their parents noticed in record time. I wonder what they were doing. Probably happy that the evil kids have gone out to play so they can rest small.

The parents should be sued for negligence.

There was a day I noticed silence in my house, I checked and one of my sons was missing. I began to check everywhere, he wasn't inside, I ran outside, somehow, my eyes went to dh car. He was trapped inside.
I shouted to my husband to come with his keys, that was how I opened the door for him. He was already sweating hell.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by cbrass(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

This is very sad really. Not one came to call his/her child to eat in those hours?
Call to come and eat keh grin they will most likely eat at the house of one of the neighbors. I do see it happen when we were growing up in Agege.
You will see a lot of northern children gather around a big tray full of rice, some Yoruba kids join too.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by nnadychuks(m): 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to them.

As a parent, when you are not hearing their voices, know they are up to dangerous evil or in harm’s way. At that point you should check on them. It is either they are putting your phone inside the toilet or they are fiddling with a socket.

8 kids, not 1, 2 or 3. 8 kids were missing for hours and not one of their parents noticed in record time. I wonder what they were doing. Probably happy that the evil kids have gone out to play so they can rest small.

8 kids were missing and will you as one of the parents imagine they’d be inside a tinted vehicle, doing what? Pls don’t blame the parents, they’re in trauma right now. All I know is this is not an ordinary death

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Seyeah23(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to them.

God bless you Poco. The incident happened close to my resident. The parent of the children needs to be sued for negligence but its too late... I'm just feeling pained for the mother that lost 3 children to the incident

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Temmybaba08: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
shawnfamous:

Amen���

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Ijaya123: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

The kids did it to themselves. Take time to read the full story before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
nnadychuks:
8 kids were missing and will you as one of the parents imagine they’d be inside a tinted vehicle, doing what? Pls don’t blame the parents, they’re in trauma right now. All I know is this is not an ordinary death

There is nothing extraordinary about this death. If you have stayed with kids, you will know they do all kinds of play that can lead to their own death. I won’t imagine they are inside a vehicle, but if 8 parents were looking for their kids, they will check under the earth if need be.

cbrass:

Call to come and eat keh grin they will most likely eat at the house of one of the neighbors. I do see it happen when we were growing up in Agege.
You will see a lot of northern children gather around a big tray full of rice, some Yoruba kids join too.

Lol. At least if pikin go play, by 2pm you suppose go call am to come chop na. That is how it was in my time o.

rezzy:

There was a day I noticed silence in my house, I checked and one of my sons was missing. I began to check everywhere, he wasn't inside, I ran outside, somehow, my eyes went to dh car. He was trapped inside.
I shouted to my husband to come with his keys, that was how I opened the door for him. He was already sweating hell.

Awww. I can imagine how it must have been for you. Glad you found him fast.

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by baby124: 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Benrosaria:

Just when the news came out, area wan beat the owner of the house wey be alhaja and wan even burn the house join, so now them don back date her life for us.

Very planned murder, probably for ritual purpose, the car isn’t even abandon wey be say them turn am to playing ground like we did when we was younger.

Oh please grandchild of owner no mean abeg, use one to kill 7 don dey Nigeria like this so.

Why blacks no wan dey see what happiness and peace without money feels like.

7 kids belonging to bureau de change operators , I don’t understand this part

Shey wan korawanjo ni ??
Those kids killed themselves. It’s their normal hide and seek games. Trust me one of them the seeker was probably looking for them and got tired and left. They should ask those kids in the neighborhood well. I suspect the woman’s grandchild opened her gate so they can come and play/ hide inside their compound.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Seyeah23(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
kovic7:
Na wa o.... Where were the parents

How come?? What really happened

8 kids for that matter, too many questions need to be answered. How come the abandoned vehicle wasn't locked??

Big question. Where is there mothers?
The children left home immediately after breakfast and the parent didn't start looking for them until evening when the tragedy struck

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Seyeah23:

Big question. Where is there mothers?
The children left home immediately after breakfast and the parent didn't start looking for them until evening when the tragedy struck

Na hood kids. They just born them and allow them to navigate life themselves. That is why child abuse and teenage pregnancy is very rife in such neighbourhoods.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Seyeah23(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

This is very sad really. Not one came to call his/her child to eat in those hours?

Left home immediately after breakfast probably around 8am till evening. Thank God say you sef think � am like that
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by HayTerran: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

I wish so much that someday very soon, you lot are are granted the independence you seek, just so we could do away with such hateful, wicked and evil heart that is derided of any human compassion or feelings.

Just imagine a blatantly unnecessary insensitive introduction of tribalism in a situation of mourning. How do you people even reason, is your cerebrum so useless it's been converted to plastic or nylon or what?

How exactly did the south west wrong you to always have to tolerate all your emotional taunting? How, for the God you worship sake?

I remember several of you people establishing your business around and live here unhindered!
Born and live in Lagos, lived 3 years in a suburb in Ogun, been to Ibadan and Osun, and study currently in Ilorin; in each of these placey, I notice you people are noticeably working, trading, and living unhindered, even in the suburb of a South West state! I could remember several of my Igbo neighbors using the term "Yoruba no good" loudly to our face, and we choose to demonstrate apathy yet, all because of our peace-loving nature.

What you people want to leave us to our lives is independence, right? Please, augment your efforts and go to Abuja, they're the one holding it.

We are humans and deserve some peace off these your constant emotional toiling, please. We really do.

One would come online for some breathe and catch some news, it would be some insensitive tribalistic slurs gracing one. Offline, I've been strewn in some bad experience with you guys at markets, like Ikotun market. In fact, in my street, I and my friends have had times we reached uncomfortable circumstances with the 'chemist' due to bad drugs market and poor business professionalism discharge.

I don't know what our people in your states do, if you get similar experience, report them to law and do as apt, rather than making life hell for us online and offline.
Abi Kini gan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / LASG: Passengers On March 18 BA And KLM Flights Exposed To Coronavirus / About 40 Health Workers Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.