Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed (40170 Views)

8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / Woman Who Has Buried 7 Out Of Her 8 Children Laments In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by vickydevoka(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
shawnfamous:
If u have never lost someone dear to you. U may never understand what these families are currently passing through, especially when it involves losing a child.

I pray that these never happens to us or someome close to us.
I swear. Losing a child and a bread winner is so painful. Wen my guy loss his father he wanted to kill himself because he knows the suffering he is about to face

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Seyeah23(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Na hood kids. They just born them and allow them to navigate life themselves. That is why child abuse and teenage pregnancy is very rife in such neighbourhoods.

The 7 kids are children of Nigerien, their mothers are full housewife and they are gradually buying up the neighborhood to dominate
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by one4GOD(f): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
I'm not surprised..... Christmas is here already.
I remember when I was quite younger we used to be warned never to talk to strangers especially during the yulitude because that's when kidnapping for money ritual is at its zenith. But coming to the south East to school just made me realize that most money rituals and kidnapping were more rampant in the the south west.

The people that did this will never know peace and live long but unfortunately na them dey live long and die peaceful deaths sef.... cry cry cry
try and read....

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by 8stargeneral: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Very painful

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by slowice(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to them.

The silence of kids is never a good sign.

As a parent, when you are not hearing their voices, know they are up to dangerous evil or in harm’s way. At that point you should check on them. It is either they are putting your phone inside the toilet or they are fiddling with a socket

8 kids, not 1, 2 or 3. 8 kids were missing for hours and not one of their parents noticed in record time. I wonder what they were doing. Probably happy that the evil kids have gone out to play so they can rest small.

The parents should be sued for negligence.
You are right though but know that in this kind of environment, kids roam freely, parents don't bother because they assume the kids ve gone out to play which is normal in such environment and they always return home.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by delerx(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Exactly. In a civilised country they are all going to jail
pocohantas:
RIP to them.

As a parent, when you are not hearing their voices, know they are up to dangerous evil or in harm’s way. At that point you should check on them. It is either they are putting your phone inside the toilet or they are fiddling with a socket.

8 kids, not 1, 2 or 3. 8 kids were missing for hours and not one of their parents noticed in record time. I wonder what they were doing. Probably happy that the evil kids have gone out to play so they can rest small.

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by OChimex: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to them.

As a parent, when you are not hearing their voices, know they are up to dangerous evil or in harm’s way. At that point you should check on them. It is either they are putting your phone inside the toilet or they are fiddling with a socket.

You might be correct partly, suspecting negligence on the parts of the parents.

But sometimes, if you were brought up by struggling parents you will understand how busy, out and about both parents are, trying to make money for the family.

Children are on their own during those times parents are out there hustling....

But then, I partly agree with you..on negligence...

If giving birth to children will make one not to be available for the kids, to guide and protect them, then one should think twice before birthing. Cos they require attention all the time.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Perkinberry347(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
shawnfamous post=AmEN OOP108262566:
If u have never lost someone dear to you. U may never understand what these families are currently passing through, especially when it involves losing a child.

I pray that these never happens to us or someome close to us.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Commycool22: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
see below
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Bvmsson(m): 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
HayTerran:

I wish so much that someday very soon, you lot are are granted the independence you seek, just so we could do away with such hateful, wicked and evil heart that is derided of any human compassion or feelings.

Just imagine a blatantly unnecessary insensitive introduction of tribalism in a situation of mourning. How do you people even reason, is your cerebrum so useless it's been converted to plastic or nylon or what?

How exactly did the south west wrong you to always have to tolerate all your emotional taunting? How, for the God you worship sake?

I remember several of you people establishing your business around and live here unhindered!
Born and live in Lagos, lived 3 years in a suburb in Ogun, been to Ibadan and Osun, and study currently in Ilorin; in each of these placey, I notice you people are noticeably working, trading, and living unhindered, even in the suburb of a South West state! I could remember several of my Igbo neighbors using the term "Yoruba no good" loudly to our face, and we choose to demonstrate apathy yet, all because of our peace-loving nature.

What you people want to leave us to our lives is independence, right? Please, augment your efforts and go to Abuja, they're the one holding it.

We are humans and deserve some peace off these your constant emotional toiling, please. We really do.

One would come online for some breathe and catch some news, it would be some insensitive tribalistic slurs gracing one. Offline, I've been strewn in some bad experience with you guys at markets, like Ikotun market. In fact, in my street, I and my friends have had times we reached uncomfortable circumstances with the 'chemist' due to bad drugs market and poor business professionalism discharge.

I don't know what our people in your states do, if you get similar experience, report them to law and do as apt, rather than making life hell for us online and offline.
Abi Kini gan.

Lol... First of all I'm Yoruba and I'm from Sagamu in Ogun state... I'm saying this so you know before being incisive... Yorubas over here are not treated badly, people are just good and evil individually, people are either good or bad representatives of their culture....

I'm just citing a childhood experience and doing comparison here....Chao...
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by MaarxisGlaiback: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
One question I keep asking ?

Where were the parents, guardians neighbours everyone when all these where happening.

I hate it when someone would come and tell me allakiayeh !

It's like some folks just give birth to kids with reckless abandon

Where were their mothers?

So Nobody in the whole compound only the kids?

I was passing along the street the other day at maza maza, I saw some kids ages 8-10 playing with sand in front of a church premises,

The girl child lay prostrate, while others where slapping her bum bum.!

I quickly got mad removed my sandals and harassed them and told them to go home enough of that play.

They quickly pick their things and ran home

In essence we all should be parents and guardians to our children

Do not say ah !
Wetin concern me na my piking?

If a kid does wrong around me, I flog the kid let them report me 2 their parents

This was my upbringing.

Abi na rituals manipulations be dis?

God Forbid evil

My head jus dey scarer............

Well ! I thank God they are already in heaven

Resting in the Lord. Amen
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by siant: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lagos gov must visit the bereaved families or send his Deputy to console with them. The visit of govt will go a long way in bringing succor to them at this time of their trial.

But never! They won't. Supposing it is one useless politician who contributed nothing positive to the society, other than embezzling public money, they will put on agbada to his house, even if the person is an hospital in foreign land, they will waste tax payers money to visit them.

Shior.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by shawnfamous(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

I swear. Losing a child and a bread winner is so painful. Wen my guy loss his father he wanted to kill himself because he knows the suffering he is about to face
damn.
It's well
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Blackdisciple(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chaii..

In an abandon car, I think those kids might have entered that car to play , boom: the door locked and they couldn't come out till they suffocates ..

RIP Young ones...

1 Like

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:
I remember when I was quite younger we used to be warned never to talk to strangers especially during the yulitude because that's when kidnapping for money ritual is at its zenith. But coming to the south East to school just made me realize that most money rituals and kidnapping were more rampant in the the south west.

The people that did this will never know peace and live long but unfortunately na them dey live long and die peaceful deaths sef.... cry cry cry

Who Dem kidnap for this matter . Shut up if you no fit day simple RIP . I hate you for making me drop this comment before I bless Their soul .. may God bless Their soul..
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
....seven are Nigerians residing in the area...

But what's the correlation, were they expecting Beninoise or Nigerien to be residing in that area.

BTW, godspeed to all the lost ones, I wish the families no more loss.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by MaarxisGlaiback: 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
This thing jus dey scarer my brain
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by litaninja(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
What's this one typing? Did you read the cause of death?

Bvmsson:

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by yahmohy27: 4:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Shioor. Pls read again
Bvmsson:

Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by MaarxisGlaiback: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
My question?

Where were the parents, guardians and neighbours when all these where happening
?

A whole eight kids

Is like some folks just give birth to kids and leave them with reckless abandon.

I no fit understand!

None of the parents of the eight kids cared to check on their kids till the evil struck

Abeg make una dey tell me wetin I go fit understand

When I was a kid, once my mum comes back without seeing me in the house,
My sister would be sent and she knows all my parole, she would come to the play ground and keep shouting at me until I go with her
Likewise her

The neighbours,
I was passing along the street, the other day saw some kids 8-10 ages playing with sand in front of a church premises, the other girl lay prostrate and others were slapping her bum bum. I quickly pulled off my pam sandals and harassed them, enough of that nonsense play! Oya everybody go to ur houses . I don't even know them but if I find any kid around me doing what is wrong, I will flog if nid be and ask them to go report me to their parents

We should all be parents and guardians to all our kids, we are all responsible one way or the other. An igbo adage says dat ( it is not good for an adult to stay at home while the female goat delivers its young, tied to the rope)

Do not say, wetin concern me, na my pikin

This ting tyre me o

E jus be me like say them use remote control
Remote those kids for their con gwarugbuo ya
There

God in heaven.!
U knowest all things
I pray that the kids are in heaven with God

No be this wicked extraction,

Achweeeeeeeseeessess.!!
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Hkff: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by Trendy05(f): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
pocohantas:
RIP to them.

The parents are careless.

How can a child be away for an hour(s) and you aren't bordered...

Most contemporary parents can't stand their children hence they appreciate every opportunity that keep them away.

May these innocent kids rest in peace.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by akpota(m): 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Seyeah23:

The 7 kids are children of Nigerien, their mothers are full housewife and they are gradually buying up the neighborhood to dominate
They are NIJI kids bro.
The accident happens at the back of my house. We share fence with this compound.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by TrumpDonald2: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Systrom:
We need further investigations
I agree with you. How can 8 kids be in a vehicle and while suffocating, couldn't make a noise to get peoples attention? Why couldn't they open the door when they were suffocating if they went in there by themselves?
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by TrumpDonald2: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
akpota:

They are NIJI kids bro.
The accident happens at the back of my house. We share fence with this compound.
Did the police check the handles of the car? Where they faulty? Because I believe one of them is old enough to know how to open the door from inside ?
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by tujays(m): 5:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Bvmsson:

you be mumu
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by JIREN01: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
delerx:
Exactly. In a civilised country they are all going to jail
Hi sir, as men of honor, we join hands. I need to speak to you concerning the UK conversion program. Kindly send me your digits of you're game.
Re: Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed by delerx(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2021
JIREN01:
Hi sir, as men of honor, we join hands. I need to speak to you concerning the UK conversion program. Kindly send me your digits of you're game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG: Passengers On March 18 BA And KLM Flights Exposed To Coronavirus / 9-Week-Old Baby Suffers From Skin Change Due To Baby Formula [PICS] / The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.