Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Bbn Khloe Was Harassed, Phones And Passport Seized, Nails Broken By NDLEA - VID - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbn Khloe Was Harassed, Phones And Passport Seized, Nails Broken By NDLEA - VID (417 Views)

Zinoleesky and Mohbad Arrested By NDLEA At Their Residence (Video) / Mr Eazi’s International Passport Seized By U.S Embassy / Teju Pretty: "Khloe Was Caught Pants Down In Hotels In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbn Khloe Was Harassed, Phones And Passport Seized, Nails Broken By NDLEA - VID by Callyd(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Popular Bbnaija reality star Khloe has on her instagram page posted a video of her encounter with NDLEA at the airport.

On her Instagram post, she mentioned the NDLEA official LS SHONIBARE of harassing her, and injured her by breaking her nails.

According to her caption, she said she was harassed, her phones and passport were seized, she was bleeding through her broken nails calling her a bastard and because of all that happened she had to miss her flight.

She wrote;

@ndlea_nigeria
i’m still waiting on you about” LS Shonibare “ one of your workers at MMIA who harass me, seized my phones and passport , made me bleed by breaking my nails, called me a bastard and make me miss my flight ���

I wrote a statement yesterday at the airport and i’m still waiting for what’s next ? or i start posting videos of our you guys harass people .�

For what exactly ??
I guess the force uniform is too heavy for some people or what ?

thank God i went live and she wasn’t aware the 2nd phone she took was on live and she was saying horrible things
....[......]
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/12/bbnaija-khloe-angry-as-she-was-harassed.html

(1) (Reply)

“Why I Won’t Bring Any Nigerian Girl Over To America” — Rapper, Speed Darlington / People Rent Money From Mallams To Show Off On IG - Tonto Dikeh / Media personality Nancy Isime celebrates 30th birthday with stunning pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.