Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children (5040 Views)

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
What is happening in the Nigeria of today and why are the children of today, so different from the ones in the 90's and early 2000's. With the introduction of smart phones the internet and the world has become easier to scroll through. Our children have more access to information and are more likely to be influenced by what seems to be popular.

Cultism is another trend that is so popular, that it has spilled out of our higher institutions of learning and into our neighbourhoods. From Surulere, Ikorodu, Eti-Osa to Epe, you will hear of killings by cultist who have never been to school in their life, talk less of having a WAEC certificate. Parents of today work more and earn less, so it is difficult to be aware of everything happening around their children. If you were in secondary school from 2016 downwards then don't compare yourself with the students of today.
When you were bullied it was by a bully, today most secondary schools have been infiltrated by various cults and your children are facing situations you faced in the university at that tender young age. If you mix the internet with cultism, then you now have a time bomb worse than isis, boko haram, kidnappers and bandits.Let me explain and I need for us to be objective, because we blame government for almost everything yet we don't take responsibility for our own actions.

Davido is a star musician, celebrity, icon and a role model to many youths and adults everywhere. Even if you don't like his behaviour, he is a genius when it comes to his music and brand. Davido is a known member and his glorification of his affiliation to the cult is one of the reasons you see a surge in our streets, our secondary schools and even in the NURTW. Most join because they want to be like him and have the opportunity to relate with him. We need to also hold our stars accountable because without us they are nobody. Look at R Kelly, who would deny that he is not a genius and with all his talent, his personality still betrayed him. R Kelly slept with under age women but be honest when you hear some of his old songs you can't help but to vibe to it. People like davido a lot, but as a role model he is leading our kids astray, he should come out and denounce cultism and use his voice to champion good causes. Stop the unnecessary fights and brawls because our children are watching. I would also site some other artists by mention, but Davido is the town crier when it comes to boasting of him being a cult member. David is the most powerful Axe member in the world, because of his fame and financial stance.

https://dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/joined--cult-meet-davido-suspect-confesses/

I know his fans will come for my jugular, but remember you also have younger ones, and as you lay your bed so will you meet.

Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
lipsrsealed Our mouths are closed
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by Prime4life(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bloody true talk, this davido is a piece of shitttttttttttt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Prime4life:
Bloody true talk, this davido is a piece of shitttttttttttt.

Its like he has immunity and any wrong thing he does is swept under the carpet. With the amount of deaths around him, if it was someone else the Nigerian police would have invited them since.
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by Prime4life(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
justice2010:

Its like he has immunity and any wrong thing he does is swept under the carpet. With the amount of deaths around him, if it was someone else the Nigerian police would have invited them since.
bros me too i tire oo,why na only en followers dey die and nobody don do anything even the government dey overlook am. Are wish na poor man dem for don sentence am to 25yrs in prison with hard labour.
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
shocked
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
embarassed
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
undecided
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by Folabifreeman(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Good piece and quite an interesting read.

True talk this generation of kids are having it tougher.

Unfortunately the media is the cause, always glamorizing Cultism, wayward lifestyle and what nots.
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by cocolacec(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Good piece and quite an interesting read.

True talk this generation of kids are having it tougher.

Unfortunately the media is the cause, always glamorizing Cultism, wayward lifestyle and what nots.
Nollywood is not left out of this menace
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by Folabifreeman(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
cocolacec:

Nollywood is not left out of this menace

Nollywood has a minute role to play. These generation don't watch Nollywood like the 90's kids. They rather get inspiration from Rap musicians and Hip-hop artists
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 6:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Folabifreeman:

Nollywood has a minute role to play. These generation don't watch Nollywood like the 90's kids. They rather get inspiration from Rap musicians and Hip-hop artists

Truth
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 10:39am On Dec 09, 2021
cry
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
angry
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by Merchantbtc: 12:55am On Dec 10, 2021
I have BTC for sale for 560/$
I have USDT for sale for 500/$
I have PayPal for sale for 490/$
I have trons for sale for 50 naira
I have other coins also I do exchange any crypto if you are ready to exchange � and I sell dollar as well as for 560/$.
You can contact me for gift card buying ad well I buy other steam card for good rate.
Contact me on Whatsapp or call me now for urgent transaction +2349136049644 MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2021
Merchantbtc:
I have BTC for sale for 560/$
I have USDT for sale for 500/$
I have PayPal for sale for 490/$
I have trons for sale for 50 naira
I have other coins also I do exchange any crypto if you are ready to exchange � and I sell dollar as well as for 560/$.
You can contact me for gift card buying ad well I buy other steam card for good rate.
Contact me on Whatsapp or call me now for urgent transaction +2349136049644 MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

ok oooo cool
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2021
Davido is the reason a lot of these kids are joining cults.

Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
kiss
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by Abllo745: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
lol
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
very soon
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2021
tongue
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by Albara(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
Omo! The time is different shaa.... No matter how you try, you can't change what's u changeable lipsrsealed
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
Davido is a boy living in a man's body and he is a man that can not do wrong in the eyes of many Nigerians. Many are so interested about his cars, watches, houses they easily over look the fact he is the worst role model a kid can have. He fights everywhere, he openly promotes cultism with out any infraction from the law enforcement or music industry. But when someone else sings about yahoo or promote fraud the person is left licking his or her wound. How can your children dream about settling down and getting married when your favourite artists are popping out babies with their different girls as if they were having puppies. Davido is tefllon and untouchable he should come out and contest, you will be surprised by how many votes he would get if he decided to run for president.

2 Likes

Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
haaaa marry na true.
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 14, 2021
I think they should be a say no to cultism protest nation wide. Because it's becoming a pandemic. Just last week I found out that the person I was staying with was a cultist and had plans of bringing me into it. I cut him out of my life forever!! This guys are insane! They join something that has no benefit to there life! They live in constant fear of being attacked or killed! This life we should be careful the kind of friends we follow some of them don't look or act like cultist but you should study his friends you will know. And once you know just run away from him and cut him off forever!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
michaelandre:
I think they should be a say no to cultism protest nation wide. Because it's becoming a pandemic. Just last week I found out that the person I was staying with was a cultist and had plans of bringing me into it. I cut him out of my life forever!! This guys are insane! They join something that has no benefit to there life! They live in constant fear of being attacked or killed! This life we should be careful the kind of friends we follow some of them don't look or act like cultist but you should study his friends you will know. And once you know just run away from him and cut him off forever!!

The protest should start with Davido denouncing cultism. He should use his star power and fame to champion this movement.

Re: Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children by justice2010: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow!! Tuface's Daughter Olivia Stunning In Her Sunday Dress (photos) / What Could He Be Doing In This Pix / Regina Flaunts Her New Jaguar As Husband Confirms Marriage To Her; Facts About H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.