Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. (2600 Views)

Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children / Throwback Pictures Of Wizkid And Zlatan Ibile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. by princedmiayer(m): 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
poverty is your portion if you don't say this prayer.

Lord Change my story.
Lord Put me on a next level.
O Lord this Sunday I need a turnaround Miracle.

Re: A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. by OKorowanta: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
No be only poverty is your portion.
You don turn God?
So you won to dey command us to say dat prayer?
We pray and our God answers not you forcing us to say what you want cos of just a picture.
Nebuchadnezzar descendants.

2 Likes

Re: A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. by Ejika48(f): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2019
This is old story na...we've seen it
Re: A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. by princedmiayer(m): 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
OKorowanta:
No be only poverty is your portion.
You don turn God?
So you won to dey command us to say dat prayer?
We pray and our God answers not you forcing us to say what you want cos of just a picture.
Nebuchadnezzar descendants.

hahaha my bloda jili ya nwayo.
Re: A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. by princedmiayer(m): 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ejika48:
This is old story na...we've seen it

Father's day prayer point for upcoming artist wea no wan be upcoming till them be papa.

1 Like

Re: A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. by Richmondofficia(m): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Zlatan..

1 Like

Re: A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
How many times will they tell you that that not Zlatan

That Joshua akpan a.k.a pepesoup we grew up in the same hood back then he his now a footballer playing for BESCOLA F.C

2 Likes

Re: A Throw Back Picture Of Wizkid And Zlatan Should Will Make You Pray This Prayer. by crackhouse(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Useless photoshop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Shares Photos Showing That She's A True Definition Of A Melanin God / I Told Them Am A Marlian - Female Student React After Being Sent Out Of School / Mercy Shows-off Her Luxury Lifestyle In London As She Shades Tacha & Titans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.