Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] (838 Views)

Every Young Woman Out There Should Learn From Halima Abubakar / Is This Charlie Charlie?; My Camera Keeps Showing Me This Weird Thing (PICTURES) / What Is Your Suggestion On This Naughty Thing? [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Meet Mr. X, and Mr. A two hardworking gentlemen. Mr. X, a successful, more educated and a more handsome young man compared to Mr. A. He graduated from one of the best schools with very good grades, But Mr. X has a weakness, his relationship and dating life is nothing to write home about, he's shy, naive and sucks when it comes to "APPROACHING WOMEN !!!!!".

To be continued..........
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
-Continuation-

Mr. X has tried all he could to become better with women, but it's not working out. The few ladies he mustered courage to approach ended up friendzoning and leaching on his wealth. His education and riches could not save him. He noticed a lot of ladies were having a crush on him, but he was too scared of approaching them, even when they approach him first, he goes blank because he doesn't know what to say or how to hold a conversation with a woman.

To be continued........
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
-continuation-

Mr. A, not as wealthy or educated as Mr. X but he's good with the women, they admire him a lot and always love it when he is around them. He has a great sense of humor, they wish they could have him all to themselves even when they know he is not loyal. He's not so rich but they spend their hand earned money on him.

To be continued..........
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
-continuation-

Are you like Mr. X? Do you find it hard or get nervous when approching women? Do you run out of words when standing face to face with a woman especially if she's really good looking? I feel your pains bro and i know exactly what it feels like to be in your shoes.

I was once like Mr. X, infact worse because i was not rich nor was i good looking. I was more on the average side of the good-looking aspect. I got rejected by women, i was being made fun of especially by my friends who were getting all the girls. I was called all sort of names because i couldn't approach a woman. whenever i see a girl my heart start beating fast and i get all nervous.

To be continued.........
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
A lot of talk... I wonder why people find it hard to approach others... Just do it... Say whatever you feel... If you vibe well, then it's a flex! smiley

1 Like

Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
A lot of talk... I wonder why people find it hard to approach others... Just do it... Say whatever you feel... If you vibe well, then it's a flex! smiley
What about those that find it hard or are too shy to express themselves in the presence of a woman

cool cool
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
-continuation-

It's very painful having lots of skills and being intelligent but can't approach a woman whereas, your friends or colleagues who aren't as bright as you are get all the love and attention from women. This is one of the reasons men get into depression.

To be continued ...........
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
DannyXpress:

What about those that find it hard or are too shy to express themselves in the presence of a woman

cool cool
Same thing... I don't think giving people, especially those who are shy...a rule book to follow would help.

Just walk over and say 'hi'...

If she smiles, and responds... Then introduce yourself...

You might make mistakes but damn, if she's cool... She would laugh with you...

Any lady or guy who snubs you... Or any lady or guy who you need dating tips to approach... Isn't worth it to me...

You mustn't give her a James Bond impression... I honestly love introverts... If he blushes, I'm definitely falling in love... grin

My curse... embarassed
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
-continuation-

Everything you will need in order to succeed in overcoming anxiety, approaching women, starting a conversation and wooing them, you will learn it in this book titled TALKING POINT

It doesn't matter if she's a stranger you're meeting for the first time or someone you've known for a long time, what matters is the outcome after the meeting.

To be continued......

Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
This book costs N5,999

I will be giving it out for free to the first two people to join our whatsapp group.
A lot is going down in the group and you will benefit from it a lot using our excellent dating tips.

Join now: http:///3dqpkeM

Or add drop me a message, let me add you up
+2347017109918

First two people to join get a special status and the book for free
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by yungz: 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
Same thing... I don't think giving people, especially those who are shy...a rule book to follow would help.

Just walk over and say 'hi'...

If she smiles, and responds... Then introduce yourself...

You might make mistakes but damn, if she's cool... She would laugh with you...

Any lady or guy who snubs you... Or any lady or guy who you need dating tips to approach... Isn't worth it to me...

You mustn't give her a James Bond impression... I honestly love introverts... If he blushes, I'm definitely falling in love... grin

My curse... embarassed

on point ✅
Re: 18+: I Didn't Know To Ask A Woman Out, Until I Did This Simple Thing [pictures] by DannyXpress: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
yungz:

on point ✅
She's TALKING on POINT

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Experience On A First Date (let's Have Some Fun With This) / Pretty Lady Disclose That All Her Ex-boyfriends Become Failures In Life / We Demand An Apology From Seun, Nairaland Down For 1hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.