Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics (46535 Views)

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Eriokanmi: 6:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joebayo217:
No coach can manage dis psg team too much ego in dat team Dem no go reach semi final of ucl dis season if Dem dey perform like dat
Messi is becoming arrogant of late too, quite unlike him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by fergie001: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Really Fergie?!! Et toi?!!! grin

All of you were jumping and demanding for Poch even before Ole got sacked, to the point that he even claimed such pressure from United was unsettling his work in France! grin
You need to refresh your memory on who really was jumping for Poch?....you can ask Kyase, he was rooting for him and we had a small talk about it. I am not a Poch-man, you can check my past comments.

I have never been a supporter of Poch even when Mou left. Good Coach but no real lift from Ole. He is a man that tries to please everybody like Ole and as a Coach, you have to be decisive.

He is a gentleman.....Coaching these days isn't for gentlemen.

He is a man that can build, Since 2013, Is United not tired of building? Even if na skyscraper, Dem for don finish am by now.

I don't know where you get it, that Poch should arrive. My verdict was, is and will remain NO.

I prefer Ten Hag or one of these very good youthful Germans. C'est finis.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lamasta(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

The fraud in that club is Pochettino...

Any serious coach should be able to bench or relegate any player killing his philosophy or plan whether he is a Ballon D'Or winner or Dubai D'Or winner! Simple as that!

If you can't pick your solid first team after more than 3 games in charge, then you are not fit to coach the damn club.
If we follow your analogy then Poch will start benching Messi cos Messi has been underperforming in that team since his arrival and if he decides to start benching him another round of problem will ensue between him and the fraud fans maybe even with the club's management self
Nobody should blame Poch for Messi underperformance cos Mbappe too is in the team and is doing well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by BabaIbo: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Onyenna:
Ike gwuru....

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lamasta(m): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Messi is becoming arrogant of late too, quite unlike him
And he is underperforming too
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Just 1 league goal this season for a Ballon D'or. Wehdon sir

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Javalord000(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
People commenting without reading the text.

Abeg make una patronize me my people
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by 8stargeneral: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
That dwarf era has gone..he's looking for any excuse to cover his shame...he can't do anything in another club even if d best coach go PSG

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by TheRareGem1(f): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls what is d topic and how many goals has Messi scored for PSG?

756 Carrer goals c'mon man.

That has always been your problem, stop depending on headline...read the content, it is not even centered on Messi

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Do you know what you are saying...they want to add zedane to the list of zedane tops the list? You think lifting UCL back to back is a child play?

They want to employ zidane and rubbish him like they rubbished the rest
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by tctrills: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lalami3232:
If this beer parlor news is true, then I support Messi. That coach no sabi anything atall, maybe he think say this na Tottenham. Imagine say na Guadiola na get those attacking trio. See eeh, make dem sack the coach abeg, the guy tactics is too poor for such galacticos. For person to play PSG straight win na war, the ticket go cut.
I agree with my G.O.A.T on this decision, make dem change coach cus he tactics dey shallow.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day wey Ronaldo go fit equal messi for world best award, I go quit to watch football"
Baby Mabappe has scored 7 league in the system. Achraf Hakimi who isn't a striker has 3 league goals. It's always sweet to blame others for your misfortune. Hopefully, Messi would improve if not, PSG would be his last big contract. But blaming the manager for his bad form is not the best way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Messi is the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mauricio, u have everything at ur disposal to win the holy grail of club football. I no wan hear say you no win am o. No excuse will be tolerated. Please put your acts together and win dis stuff for the GOAT. angry

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by BigDaddyP(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
There is fire on the mountain for poch.
I think zidane would be their first choice. Poch's mind right now is how he can get ManU job.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by lereinter(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
PSG na football club
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by kilisi(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
DissTroy:

Halfwit, Xavi and Iniesa left in 2015.

Since then Mess has continued to be amongst Europe's top scorers and winning individual and team trophies on his own. Even after Neymar and Suarez left.

Iniesta left in 2015?

Some of us dey watch ball na.

4 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Eriokanmi: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lamasta:

And he is underperforming too
He doesn't need all that
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/12/06/trouble-in-psg-dressing-room-messi-questions-pochettinos-tactics/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1638797958

The fact that you have a ladder does not mean you can climb to any height you like. How can this coach have Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, Di Marria , Ramos and not able to know how to use them ?

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lamasta(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He doesn't need all that
At all, he's just giving the manager problem seriously.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by emae009(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
maiquel:
Truly, but I still couldn't see any where in your report where Messi complained, as again your headline sad

how else will the report sells if you don't mention Messi in a team that the owners are bending over to create for Mbappe.
Everything is now Messi's fault

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
TheRareGem1:

756 Carrer goals c'mon man.

That has always been your problem, stop depending on headline...read the content, it is not even centered on Messi

Pls what is d topic and how many goals has Messi scored for PSG?
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by emae009(m): 6:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fuckthamods:

It's Messi we talking about here.. We know what happened when poch tried to bench or substitute him during play. How many managers in the world have the balls to do such to Messi continuously?

and if you have any idea instead of relying on agenda and propaganda you'd know He doesn't like being subbed, prefer to not start than being sub.
Something he has said openly but you wouldn't know that because it doesn't suit the agenda

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
The same problem we have with Rohr.

Playing a different team in every match.

For 5 years, we still don't have a team.

Since Ikeme left, there has been no goalkeeper that we can trust. From Akpeyi to Maduka, na so so jitteriness that makes it hard to not die while watching their matches.

4 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Chochovini: 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Not surprised.........After winning seven(7) unprecedented Balon D'or, i was expecting the other camp to come up with things as little as this just to blackmail the young man like they did when he was in Barcelona.

. So every news that relate to messi now is because of one controversial ballon-FRAUD they gave him? All these messi worshippers and defenders for no pay, abegi make una park one side make we see road.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by tnerro1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Messi should sack him and take over the team
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Juanmike(m): 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
The fraud has been made.
This is no comfort zone.
No Eiber no party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by crossbreedwears(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Oga your complaint is based on your ticket. All the times wey dem don win nko oh
Lalami3232:
If this beer parlor news is true, then I support Messi. That coach no sabi anything atall, maybe he think say this na Tottenham. Imagine say na Guadiola na get those attacking trio. See eeh, make dem sack the coach abeg, the guy tactics is too poor for such galacticos. For person to play PSG straight win na war, the ticket go cut.
I agree with my G.O.A.T on this decision, make dem change coach cus he tactics dey shallow.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "the day wey Ronaldo go fit equal messi for world best award, I go quit to watch football"
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Akerele4494: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nice concept. The site really makes sense

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Onyenna(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=BabaIbo post=108270675][/quote]

Lmao!!!!

It gwu kpatakpata!
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Abdulsalam32: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
This story is fake.all i know is that kylian should live b4 the team ruin him,nymar jnr na scam,him de dull their ball
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by MangekyoAlt: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
This fake news reached front page?
Wonders shall never end. He fit no better for these mods oo... Which kind bias be dis?
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Abdulsalam32: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lamasta:

If we follow your analogy then Poch will start benching Messi cos Messi has been underperforming in that team since his arrival and if he decides to start benching him another round of problem will ensue between him and the fraud fans maybe even with the club's management self
Nobody should blame Poch for Messi underperformance cos Mbappe too is in the team and is doing well.
guy it's Nymar that's frustrating the man's philosophy, the guy na confirm scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Wins The 2022 Ballon D'or Award / Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup / Amaju Pinnick's NYSC Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.