Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics (46565 Views)

Messi's arrival Divides PSG’s Dressing Room, Mbappe No Longer Close To Neymar / Neymar Tries To Score From Corner Flag In PSG Training (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lashist(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kingcalls:
Ancelotti
Tuchel
Poch

These coaches have lead teams to CL final or glory...now they wanna add Zidane to the list ....

When man u were suffering, they all blamed Ronaldo, that he unbalanced the team , when it was glaring that it was the coach....now look at psg , a team that got to the semi final of CL last season , was doing soooo well in the beginning of the season, the moment messi started, the team started struggling, , they will never say anything bad against messi , the media will always go cold against him but hot against Ronaldo... its too glaring on the hate on Ronaldo...this is whats killing the world... it has even affected mbappe....mbappe was dropped to accommodate messi , it was soo bad that they had to introduce him with 20mins left and his cross found wijnaldum.... psg is mbappe , Messi the fraud is killing that team and is being exposed every game
Make hate no choke you this boy...7 balon d'or is still hurting you real bad grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by HBB1(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2021
The coach plays a different team in 'every' match!

Every single match.

Rotates the whole team including goal keeper!

About Messi, he will still click.
Besides he has been their best player in the past 3 matches.

Form may be temporary, but class is permanent!

3 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by 123readygo: 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
maiquel:
Truly, but I still couldn't see any where in your report where Messi complained, as again your headline sad
Don't mind bloggers with their sensational headlines. Messi will never criticise his countryman openly
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by malvisguy212: 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
the problem of PSG is the midfield, midfilder dictect the game , unfortunately, PSG only has macker as midfielder.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lashist:

Make hate no choke you this boy...7 balon d'or is still hurting you real bad grin

Awards can be given to anyone...what we see on the pitch has exposed the fraud and those fraudulent awards
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by DissTroy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
kilisi:

Iniesta left in 2015?

Some of us dey watch ball na.

He as good as left. He was retired to the bench with Rakitic taking his place, and subsequently, Coutinho brought in.

Every La Liga/Barça fan knows this.

Since Xavi and Iniesta left, Messi has gone on to win at least 2 Balon D'Ors, Copa America and several more trophies, including some Pinichi awards as the top scorer.

You should have your head examined with an x-ray scanner. I'm sure a piece of rusted metal was left indented in your cerebrum at child birth.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Messi is becoming arrogant of late too, quite unlike him

U cant hide character for too long

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by OJEEMAH(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
fergie001:

You need to refresh your memory on who really was jumping for Poch?....you can ask Kyase, he was rooting for him and we had a small talk about it. I am not a Poch-man, you can check my past comments.

I have never been a supporter of Poch even when Mou left. Good Coach but no real lift from Ole. He is a man that tries to please everybody like Ole and as a Coach, you have to be decisive.

He is a gentleman.....Coaching these days isn't for gentlemen.

He is a man that can build, Since 2013, Is United not tired of building? Even if na skyscraper, Dem for don finish am by now.

I don't know where you get it, that Poch should arrive. My verdict was, is and will remain NO.

I prefer Ten Hag or one of these very good youthful Germans. C'est finis.
Ten Haag has always been your choice
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kyase(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
fergie001:

You need to refresh your memory on who really was jumping for Poch?....you can ask Kyase, he was rooting for him and we had a small talk about it. I am not a Poch-man, you can check my past comments.

I have never been a supporter of Poch even when Mou left. Good Coach but no real lift from Ole. He is a man that tries to please everybody like Ole and as a Coach, you have to be decisive.

He is a gentleman.....Coaching these days isn't for gentlemen.

He is a man that can build, Since 2013, Is United not tired of building? Even if na skyscraper, Dem for don finish am by now.

I don't know where you get it, that Poch should arrive. My verdict was, is and will remain NO.

I prefer Ten Hag or one of these very good youthful Germans. C'est finis.
Poch will do good in united just wait and see but as said earlier I prefer Ragnick as permanent manager than ten hag as you wanted

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by BreakthroughCas: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
They should observe and change their pattern of play
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by fergie001: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Ten Haag has always been your choice
Yes....@ least someone young and enterprising.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
kilisi:

Iniesta left in 2015?

Some of us dey watch ball na.

U should know by now that Messi fans are kids
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by rottennaija(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joebayo217:
No coach can manage dis psg team too much ego in dat team Dem no go reach semi final of ucl dis season if Dem dey perform like dat
Someone managed Real Madrid with even bigger ego.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by fergie001: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kyase:
Poch will do good in united just wait and see but as said earlier I prefer Ragnick as permanent manager than ten hag as you wanted
Yes, Rangnick might go up though I am indifferent because he is still early on the job.

Poch is a NO. That guy is not a winner.....I know what I am saying, forget Farmer's league trophies, PL na serious gbege.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Edusouls(m): 7:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
No be small thing ma guy,
Mopolchi:
Messi don carry him bad character come our PSG sad

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kingcalls: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fuckthamods:
This fraud has started what he did in Barcelona.... Like it's poch fault he's finished, he should just respect himself and retire or move back to argentina. Poch is doing a great job despite the fraud hindering the team, PSG tops the table with massive points which were obviously earned when the fraud wasn't on the pitch with the rest of the players. The fraud hinders the progress of the team whenever he plays and poch can't substitute him cos of his controversial character.
PSG just wasted money buying trouble...

U no go see paulolee, ojeemah , Numerouno94, unbitchable, ThierryJay for this thread grin grin... them don pour ice water for dia body...if na Ronaldo news na, dem go full front page.... very dumb analysts

2 Likes

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by kilisi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
DissTroy:

He as good as left. He was retired to the bench with Rakitic taking his place, and subsequently, Coutinho brought in.

Every La Liga/Barça fan knows this.

Since Xavi and Iniesta left, Messi has gone on to win at least 2 Balon D'Ors, Copa America and several more trophies, including some Pinichi awards as the top scorer.

You should have your head examined with an x-ray scanner. I'm sure a piece of rusted metal was left indented in your cerebrum at child birth.

Wow! Why the insult? This is uncalled for.

Bye!
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lekan239(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
lexy2014:

For PSG?
u said xavi and inesta, he has scored over 500 goals post xavi and inesta retirement
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kyase(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
fergie001:

Yes, Rangnick might go up though I am indifferent because he is still early on the job.

Poch is a NO. That guy is not a winner.....I know what I am saying, forget Farmer's league trophies, PL na serious gbege.
poch should be given keane as assistant then he will be good but Ragnick will come good believe me he will get the job
Ten Hag said he’s ready for united job next summer

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Myketuale(m): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
maiquel:
Truly, but I still couldn't see any where in your report where Messi complained, as again your headline sad

Aswr.. this bloggers sha
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by fergie001: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kyase:
poch should be given keane as assistant then he will be good but Ragnick will come good believe me he will get the job
Ten Hag said he’s ready for united job next summer
Yes....that is June when Rangnick's contract ends.

That will still depend on a lot of factors.....All I am saying is I need United to hire someone who has at the back of his mind to win trophies. We have waited damn too long.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by obonujoker(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kingcalls:

U no go see paulolee, ojeemah , Numerouno94, unbitchable, ThierryJay for this thread grin grin... them don pure ice for dia body...if na Ronaldo news na, dem go full front page.... very dumb analysts

Paulolee go don jump enter with him dumb analysis grin

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kyase(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
fergie001:

Yes....that is June when Rangnick's contract ends.

That will still depend on a lot of factors.....All I am saying is I need United to hire someone who has at the back of his mind to win trophies. We have waited damn too long.
i want champions league before 2023
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Thandiubani(m): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Well Messi said the story is fake. He didn’t say anything about his coach.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-10279689/Lionel-Messi-doubts-tactical-skills-PSG-manager-Mauricio-Pochettino.html

French media no just like Pochettino.
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by fergie001: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kyase:
i want champions league before 2023
I can't wait....
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Kyase(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
fergie001:

I can't wait....
me too
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by nothingbuttruth: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fuckthamods:
This fraud has started what he did in Barcelona.... Like it's poch fault he's finished, he should just respect himself and retire or move back to argentina. Poch is doing a great job despite the fraud hindering the team, PSG tops the table with massive points which were obviously earned when the fraud wasn't on the pitch with the rest of the players. The fraud hinders the progress of the team whenever he plays and poch can't substitute him cos of his controversial character.
PSG just wasted money buying trouble...

Envy is the worst disease because it eats every part of your body at once unlike cancer that eats a portion. I am sure envy didn't alloy you read the contend first but just to rush and vomit it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Dmacqh(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=DissTroy post=108270327]

Halfwit, Xavi and Iniesa left in 2015.

Since then Mess has continued to be amongst Europe's top scorers and winning individual and team trophies on his own. Even after Neymar and Suarez
I’m curious to know , how many UCL has he won or even reached S/Final since Iniesta left ?
Has he scored more goals or assist in a season since Iniesta ?
How many La Liga has he won since Iniesta left ?
I love Messi . But Messi enjoys football more with a good and attacking playmaker . Neymar and Mbappe should help him more by dropping often to midfield during PSG build up play
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Elidrisy20: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
Poch no be better coach jor
Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by DissTroy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Dmacqh:

The irony is, Messi is a playmaker and has more assists that any active footballer in a top league on the planet.

1 Like

Re: Trouble In PSG Dressing Room As Messi Questions Pochettino’s Tactics by Lamasta(m): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Abdulsalam32:
guy it's Nymar that's frustrating the man's philosophy, the guy na confirm scam.
And Messi too both of them are the problem of PSG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Karim Benzema Wins The 2022 Ballon D'or Award / Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup / Amaju Pinnick's NYSC Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.