Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

How To Avoid Vaginal Injuries At Childbirth.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Avoid Vaginal Injuries At Childbirth.... (255 Views)

Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / Hausa Muslim Girl Impregnated By Igbo Man Dies During Childbirth, Family Wants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Vaginal Injuries At Childbirth.... by hayohdele(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
CHILDBIRTH INJURIES!

My Researched Report and FREE Gift For the first 100 persons to reach out to me.

Last week, I promised i was going to share an article by this new friend i met during my recent research work.

In case you've forgotten, the article is on how she managed to avoid childbirth injuries in her 2nd childbirth after suffering 3degree Episiotomy cut in her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that she has even helped over 250 mothers (majority of whom it was their first attempt at childbirth) avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries using the same steps that worked for her.

She actually gave me right to share a FREE (Sample Module) where she explained a bit on one of the 4 steps required.

Let me know if you'd like to get the FREE copy.

I am giving to the first 100 persons only.

CONTACT Me on hayohdele19@gmail.com to request a FREE Copy

Re: How To Avoid Vaginal Injuries At Childbirth.... by hayohdele(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
Still selling fast.

Avoid episiotomy stitches and vaginal injuries, with that guide.

Come with refund if it doesn't work.
Note: it's not a book, but a video guide on how to ensure you don't get vaginal injuries again or avoid them next time.

(1) (Reply)

Last Minute Christmas Sleep Gifts For Everyone On Your List / What You Should Do This Christmas That Will Bless You / Let Couples Learn How To Trust Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.