Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC (18842 Views)

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi / What We Discussed With Tinubu – Shekarau / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by NoSentiment: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
aviara:
If Tinubu think they rejected Ganduje faction because of him then he is highly delusional. Remember, Fayemi was quick to acknowledge the Shekaru led faction a few days ago. Tinubu's fate has been long sealed but he is just trying his luck here and there begging to be considered. He has turned beggar in his own party in which he is a national leader with national influence. What a pity

Fayemi is deceiving himself. The north are aware of his bigotry against Ekiti Muslims whom he gave only 2 commissioner slots.

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by plero(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Hello,
Join our smart logistics platform, for cargo/parcel owners and courier/logistics providers, where you can always request and accept delivery order;
https:///Eo06ucBlJg31hKWbjuyGxw

...carrying it for you
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by aviara: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Musa2018:
Tinibu doesn't have much courage from Gandolar

You mean Tinubu betrayed Ganduje? Tinubu is only plotting his own fall. The north will toss him like a coin and play him like a ball. The game is getting more interesting. Ganduje will feel betrayed by Tinubu and work against him, meanwhile, Shekaru is already working for the cabals. If you know, you know
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by kriss27(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good day all, you all should please help like my video on this YouTube page
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgJQ4m189nY comment if possible! 250k is at stake before December 12 thanks, God bless you all abundantly as you do so. �
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by Abujason: 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Shetemi12:
Tinubu is a hot cake.. know this and enjoy yourself

No. Actually, to the contrary.
He has become a political hot potato - if you know what that means. He and Ganduje left to their own devices can’t win in any fair National election.

Shekarau only went to speak to him in a language he will understand that APC will be moving in a new direction without the two political baggages.

I know this will sound unpleasant to those who are Tinubu supporters who will rather attack me than reason about what I have written here.

Elections are not won on sentiments.

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by jditimiya(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
These old politicians are our biggest problem, people are dying and they are out there taking of how to because presidents and religious way to win election. Kia the devil we know is better than the angle you never see.
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by UTILITYMAY(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
I thought some people said the news was fake yesterday.

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by pquaver(m): 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:

We knew this all along, same with the remote controlled victory in Osun State and ta-ta-ta-ta-ta manipulations in Kogi election ... It further confirms APC as an unrepentant enemy of democracy where collective wills of the people are subverted in what ought to be free and fair elections.

Onitsha owerri Äbä express news.. This news is meant for pdp urchins to celebrate..

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by Ttalk: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Asgard73:
Tinubu

Typical Yoruba man.. he don’t the abandoned Ganduje ship.. as power chang hand.. Na shekarau matters be the next

How Kano wan give this man 15 million million votes .. with all this blind desperation.

Just imagine, your first statement carries Tinubu and Yoruba, what an obsession, This thing is gradually turning to 'afise'

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by adelaja70(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
aviara:
If Tinubu think they rejected Ganduje faction because of him then he is highly delusional. Remember, Fayemi was quick to acknowledge the Shekaru led faction a few days ago. Tinubu's fate has been long sealed but he is just trying his luck here and there begging to be considered. He has turned beggar in his own party in which he is a national leader with national influence. What a pity
BUT why my Okoro bro and sis dey cry more than the bereaved?
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by adelaja70(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Abujason:

No. Actually, to the contrary.
He has become a political hot potato - if you know what that means. He and Ganduje left to their own devices can’t win in any fair National election.

Shekarau only went to speak to him in a language he will understand that APC will be moving in a new direction without the two political baggages.

I know this will sound unpleasant to those who are Tinubu supporters who will rather attack me than reason about what I have written here.

Elections are not won on sentiments.
OKkkk... That's true o. I saw you at the meeting.... Serving drinks.
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by Tutu19: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Otuegbe:
Tinubu should denounce islam and become a Christian. Shikiina
his wife is a pastor in RCCG.. Lol
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by Yoighaman(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailynigerian.com/analysis-the-tinubu-shekarau/

God bless MKO Abiola, very unusual in the history of Nigerian politics, not only did the muslim-muslim ticket fly, it soared so high that it was a total KO to his opponent.
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by lereinter(m): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Otuegbe:

Lolzzzzz

Is he a Muslim, if he becomes a Christian what will he gain

You think Christianity is bread and Akara abi

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by Abujason: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
adelaja70:

OKkkk... That's true o. I saw you at the meeting.... Serving drinks.

Yes ooo

As I no fit join talk na

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by StreetFight: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Otuegbe:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops you
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by StreetFight: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
LegendHero:
Nigeria media no get sense again.

Their main goal is just to wake up daily and imagine things about Tinubu, then write it and tag anonymous source this and that.

Most journalists are people who studied Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, English, Yoruba Language, Igbo Language, Political Science, Social Studies, and other useless courses, they all have no future ambition.

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by LegendHero(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
StreetFight:

Most journalists are people who studied Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, English, Yoruba Language, Igbo Language, Political Science, Social Studies, and other useless courses, they all have no future ambition.

I agree with you.

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by a4cube: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
NoSentiment:

Fayemi is deceiving himself. The north are aware of his bigotry against Ekiti Muslims whom he gave only 2 commissioner slots.
When I was thinking religion is not an issue in SW.

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by luizpippo(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
yorubarere:

Is the fake anonymous source inec? These papers are fake news. No wonder the FG wanted to regulate them. That was how they spread anarchy during endsars.

Mr stop spitting everywhere.

Did Shekarau visit Tinubu in Lagos?

If yes, was their discussion centered on how to return the state APC back to Ganduje?

Then why are you crying that Tinubu is in the news? Isnt a presidential candidate supposed to be in the news?
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by NoSentiment: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
a4cube:
When I was thinking religion is not an issue in SW.

It is a big lie peddled by Christian Southern yoruba elites who egregious discriminate against Yoruba Muslims. In truth, Yoruba Muslims are discriminated against more than Northern Christians or any minority groups are. Read this article for evidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/6837343/ikoyi-tragedy-casual-bigotry-against
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by SirBunky85(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kwanza:

https://dailynigerian.com/analysis-the-tinubu-shekarau/
nonsense writeup as usual.FYI,ganduje and shekarau factions are all loyal to the jagaban
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by ArewaNorth: 12:40am On Dec 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

The Muslims especially in the north will reject him for treasobale felony. A murtard is worse than a born kafir (if there is anything like one) If u know, u know!

I swear to God, many Northerners will and are ready to vote for Tinubu than useless PDP candidates from North like Tambuwal.
Don't spit what u don't know. North will shock u with Abiola permutation, we are so tactical and play politics surreptitiously!
Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by Leverage2021: 12:40am On Dec 07, 2021
NoSentiment:

yoluba Muslim already reporting to "big daddy abokeys"

Who take your sweet

Re: The Tinubu, Shekarau Lagos Meeting And Ganduje’s Fate In APC by oyatz(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021
Jackson105:
Everything is all about Tinubu, their has never been a day I open this site and I didn't see any news on Tinubu.

Princeoflagos, Mrvitalis, Asgard73, Penguin

Come and cry your tears out here, your tormentor has been mention again.

You forgot AsampeteNnwanyi, NnwanyiOgwashi and PaChukwudi44

Orji Kalu Visits APC Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu / Falana Says NNPC’s Decision To Increase Pump Price Of Petrol Is Illegal / Election Rigging: You Have No Right To Complain, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo