Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life (532 Views)

#50,000,000 Business Advice / How Nairaland Changed My Life..special Thanks To Victor101. / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life by scotz101(m): 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
In April I resigned from my job as a customer care agent to continue my school.

Life quickly got tough.

Since I lived in a good part of town, Nepa bills �, water bills �, gas ⛽, transportation � and other bills came pouring in like a flood.

Permit me to say it wasn't easy.

Several nights I'll sit in my room and cry asking God if he still remembered I was existing.

Most times I'll beg from my parents and friends. Imagine me, a 28 year old man asking my Mom for 2k, it was very embarrassing and sad .

I was already into finding opportunities online and I had tried many things that didn't work including creating my own digital products that nobody even bought.

Finally I stumbled on a particular business model that caught my eyes. It was affiliate marketing.

This had to do with selling other people's information products.

After checking it and seeing hundreds of people with amazing testimonials, I decided it was the right model for me.

But then I didn't have 5k to my name and starting that model required 40k

I didn't quit.

I began to raise money, I borrowed 20k from a friend and partnered with another person and we got an account on the affiliate marketing platform.

I was delighted.

From that simple but powerful course I learnt 6 skills which are feeding Me, paying the bills and making me meet top clients today

I learnt
� How to mint money with my WhatsApp - I have made a lot of sales using my WhatsApp status
� How to write content that makes people buy products online.
� How to write emails that made people buy stuff online
� How to advertise on Facebook - I do this for people now and charge ₦45k per month + extra ₦20k if I'm designing your creative and offer.
� How to sell other people's products and make a hefty commission (₦25k per product sold)
� How to create digital products that sell - I finally created my own information product and sold to 25 people for ₦5k before stopping it last month. That's ₦125k made from a single product.

This is the summary of how the ₦40,000 changed my life and how I'm using my WhatsApp to retire young and rich with affiliate marketing.

If you're interested in this business model or you have been looking to learn these skills,

I have a free eBook and video that will explain more about how to retire young and rich with affiliate marketing using just your WhatsApp.

If you're interested in getting the book, Check the comments section for the link

Or send a message on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life by Ussycool: 4:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life by scotz101(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ussycool:

Just use this link
Fill in your details and you'll be sent to WhatsApp

CLICK HERE
Re: How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
This one na advert scam.

1 Like

Re: How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life by scotz101(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joysticks:
This one na advert scam.

What makes you say so?

Or you just want to comment on any post you see?

Did you actually try anything? Or you just feel like writing what ever comes to your mind?

C'mon man. You can do better
Re: How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life by scotz101(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
scotz101:

Life quickly got tough.

Since I lived in a good part of town, Nepa bills �, water bills �, gas ⛽, transportation � and other bills came pouring in like a flood.

Several nights I'll sit in my room and cry asking God if he still remembered I was existing.

Most times I'll beg from my parents and friends. Imagine me, a 28 year old man asking my Mom for 2k, it was very embarrassing and sad .

I was already into finding opportunities online and I had tried many things that didn't work including creating my own digital products that nobody even bought.

Finally I stumbled on a particular business model that caught my eyes. It was affiliate marketing.

After checking it and seeing hundreds of people with amazing testimonials, I decided it was the right model for me.

I didn't quit.

I began to raise money, I borrowed 20k from a friend and partnered with another person and we got an account on the affiliate marketing platform.

I was delighted.

From that simple but powerful course I learnt 6 skills which are feeding Me, paying the bills and making me meet top clients today

I learnt
� How to mint money with my WhatsApp - I have made a lot of sales using my WhatsApp status
� How to advertise on Facebook - I do this for people now and charge ₦45k per month + extra ₦20k if I'm designing your creative and offer.
� How to sell other people's products and make a hefty commission (₦25k per product sold)
� How to create digital products that sell - I finally created my own information product and sold to 25 people for ₦5k before stopping it last month. That's ₦125k made from a single product.

This is the summary of how the ₦40,000 changed my life and how I'm using my WhatsApp to retire young and rich with affiliate marketing.

If you're interested in this business model or you have been looking to learn these skills,

I have a free eBook and video that will explain more about how to retire young and rich with affiliate marketing using just your WhatsApp.

If you're interested in getting the book, Check the comments section for the link

Just use this link
Fill in your details and you'll be sent to WhatsApp

CLICK HERE
Re: How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life by Shaherbano: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
https://newshungama.com/
Newshungama.com has collection thousand of Free Apps & Games.
You can download all type of Apps and Games from this website, which works 100%. All these apps provide you with a better and amazing experience.

Our team is always here to help you in all ways related to Desktop & Mobile/Smartphone Problems.
Stay connected and experience the way which you can never imagine.
Re: How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life by scotz101(m): 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
scotz101:

Life quickly got tough.

I didn't quit.

I was delighted.

I learnt

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Printing Business / Like Musk, Someone Wants To Buy Nairaland.com / Bigkoko Vendors Forum: Thread Where Info On Bids Are Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.