Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) (52701 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Davido Buys His 2 Daughters Diamond Studded Rolex Watches Worth N30M Each / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
swears bro
I don’t know what he is trying to prove again.

he is into showbiz, he has to flaunt something to stay relevant
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by RPG2020(m): 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
swears bro
I don’t know what he is trying to prove again.

See them

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by IzzyAgu: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
shigishege:
isiagu why wna nor dey get sense?? Why dis wna shinedu people nor just dey talk normal??
Grow old boy!
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by josiah27: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
This guy no just bother himself about all the yeye awards wizkid and co dey collect.

OBO, omo Ologo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by SocialJustice: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
Stomoney:
Why the show off now? We already know say you get the money cool
E go surprise you say the guy either get inferiority complex with all the money, or he's just addicted to fame and will do anything to remain popular.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by blowjohn(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
ThisisIkemefuna:

Bros I read it and my comment still stands.

Bros
U no read am well.
The 200 million is for 2 watches.
Not 1 watch.

Now go and read again
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by IamGblaize(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
I just dey hear millions every where na wah ohh

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Gbemini(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerian musician, Davido has revealed the next two luxury items he wants to acquire.

The star musician took to his Insta stories to flaunt two wristwatches worth over N200 million he wants to buy.

The two wristwatches - an Audemars Piguet 2020 unworn Royal Oak valued at N43,083,087 while the the Audemars Piguet 2021 unworn Royal Oak Black Panther goes for N233, 238, 350. The total is a staggering N276,321,437.

This comes days after he signed a mouth-watering deal with Wema Bank.

See the post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08UwBkdbWQ
why all this show off everytime , its time for you yo mature for once and u never tell us how u dustribute the 250m we gave you ... We need the list of beneficiaries biko
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Picker28: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
till u buy am na
But for now u never buy
Leave us alone papa IFEANYI Aka davido
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Moony45: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Watch whey dem go steal lass lass for show
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Jostoman: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Davido please take it easy o. This is not necessary for now.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Teripaul(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
200m? Wen i go reach dix guy level? God? . . See as pesin pikin they spend money upandan. . . . Smh

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by yahmohy27: 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Stomoney:
May God Guide Him To The Straight Path.
That's my prayer for him tonight
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by afrika(f): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
$351,000.00 dazit o.

David gates money. E do nah bro
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by olisaokere(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Stomoney:

I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by drealcivilceno(m): 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
FactBoyz:
One thing Davido's lifestyle has taught me is that you can have it all and not be satisfied

That is how it should be!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
SocialJustice:
E go surprise you say the guy either get inferiority complex with all the money, or he's just addicted to fame and will do anything to remain popular.

It's Envy, Jealousy and Trying so Hard to Compete with Wizkid! embarassed

Whenever Wizkid's name is Hitting the Headlines, Davido and his 30BG gets so Restless!
He will Then Do Something to Counter It! undecided

In 2019, As soon as Wizkid released 'Joro' and it was gaining Grounds, he quickly released 'Risky' ft Popcaan!
Same 2019, Wizkid released Brown Skin Girl, He quickly released 'Blow my Mind' ft Chris Brown to Kill the Hype of the Song! undecided

He Clearly Does NOT like Wizkid! sad

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Eaglesence: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerian musician, Davido has revealed the next two luxury items he wants to acquire.

The star musician took to his Insta stories to flaunt two wristwatches worth over N200 million he wants to buy.

The two wristwatches - an Audemars Piguet 2020 unworn Royal Oak valued at N43,083,087 while the the Audemars Piguet 2021 unworn Royal Oak Black Panther goes for N233, 238, 350. The total is a staggering N276,321,437.

This comes days after he signed a mouth-watering deal with Wema Bank.

See the post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08UwBkdbWQ

The wristwatch dey cook sweet stew?? If NOT I am busy pls.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by jimtemi1: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Stomoney:
They wan intimidate us nii, I know GOD no go allow them, and if God allow them, make we beg GOD make he answer our prayers the little wey he can. 200milla for wristwatch... Hmm this life no balance
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by madjune(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
No hating but, seriously; dude needs a mature PR handler.

Everyone knows he's from a rich home.
Everyone knows he's doing well.
Everyone knows he cares about charity.

Throwing all into the public's face at every turn is only childish.
Nigga should be acting like a man now.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Blastedholligan: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
This guy and quality work hand in hand. Make i dey tock his song for my quality oraimo earbuds jare.

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
drealcivilceno:

That is how it should be!

You Clearly do NOT understand what the Person you Quoted means!.. sad

He is Saying that Despite Having Huge Wealth, One can still be UnHappy, Depressed or Envy others! undecided

Davido seems to be in this Category!
With all his Billions, He seems Empty Inside and Trying so Hard to Get Pple to Like him!

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by bollington2toll(f): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nice one OBO! Invest, and enjoy your life to the fullest!..
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by jimtemi1: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
madjune:
No hating but, seriously; dude needs a mature PR handler.

Everyone knows he's from a rich home.
Everyone knows he's doing well.
Everyone knows he cares about charity.

Throwing all into the public's face at every turn is only childish.
Nigga should be acting like a man now.
lol don't blame the dude they feel happy when people know they are doing well

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Toks2008(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Is this guy truly this wealthy

He is not.

If you see anyone trying so hard to prove a thing then they are living a lie.

I'm not saying he is poor but he is not as rich as he portrays himself to be.

The real wealthy people don't show off or even try to prove anything.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by kay29000(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
FactBoyz:
One thing Davido's lifestyle has taught me is that you can have it all and not be satisfied

The mistake you are making is assuming anyone can have it all.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Braze(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2021
You and who sir
shigishege:
Make we still contribute money buy this one for you again??
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Fumace(f): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
Some of y'all saying Davido is merely showing off would probably even do worse than him if you were the one, mttcheww... It's his money, he can do anything he likes with it abeg, to even think that he helps people with his money, brought out so many people out of Poverty, some of your faves can't even do half of what he does yet people still hating on him, indeed you can never satisfy people.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Braze(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2021
The boy is a rich motherfucker... dont go there my friend.
Toks2008:

He is not.

If you see anyone trying so hard to prove a thing then they are living a lie.

I'm not saying he is poor but he is not as rich as he portrays himself to be.

The real wealthy people don't show off or even try to prove anything.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Lawmak: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
You gave 200million to charity and you still wanna buy 200 million naira watch. Sounds hypocritical. That's why Jesus knows who really gave from his heart or for show off and human commendation.
Real men cant just buy 200million naira watch.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by SocialJustice: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

It's Envy, Jealousy and Trying so Hard to Compete with Wizkid! embarassed

Whenever Wizkid's name is Hitting the Headlines, Davido and his 30BG gets so Restless!
He will Then Do Something to Counter It! undecided

In 2019, As soon as Wizkid released 'Joro' and it was gaining Grounds, he quickly released 'Risky' ft Popcaan!
Same 2019, Wizkid released Brown Skin Girl, He quickly released 'Blow my Mind' ft Chris Brown to Kill the Hype of the Song! undecided

He Clearly Does NOT like Wizkid! sad
Lol, na him sabi. Wizkid has broken MOBO record, let him break his own too. It is not by spending outrageous sums all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by seyz91(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy cheesy
benuejosh:
Make i keep quiet first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React / Tiwa Savage 'Disrespects' Ghana Flag (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.