Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) (52702 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Davido Buys His 2 Daughters Diamond Studded Rolex Watches Worth N30M Each / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by seyz91(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy
habsydiamond:
His money his headache... E no concern me nao
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by seyz91(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
cheesy
harsysky:
why not buy Nigeria make we rest for you and Buhari once and for all
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by seyz91(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'm for davido but not everythingnyou compare people on okay

This is davido thread, stay davido and don't drag anyone else into it

undecided
Chibudollar:
Better than Wizkid
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Caleycash(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
FactBoyz:
One thing Davido's lifestyle has taught me is that you can have it all and not be satisfied
Once you get satisfied and comfortable you start falling!
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
zcee:
All na for show bizness
All the watches and cars he has been buying where are they...
All this luxury are all investment. Most of these things appreciates with time. He will buy and sell off at bigger price years later

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by KingMack(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Zero hates OBO..I tap into your blessings
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Jmichael1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Joysticks:
He don dey spend the #250m donation small small.
Meanwhile,So na to check wetin time dey clock na em cost like this?
Some people never chop since yesterday.

my broda dis life no reali balace ooh...
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by bollington2toll(f): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
See tears all over thread just because he reposted something he was tagged to.. C'mon , e ma calm down na, leave him, he didn't even put the price tag.. Na you put am yourself.. (May weather and co ) would flaunt and y'all would hail...but now it's Davido and you have something negative to say?? It is well... May God heal and console you all �
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Wisdomkings: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
dose the time tell tomorrow
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
OBO should calm down abeg which stupid 200million for that audemars piguet I'm seeing undecided that watch no pass 40k undecided
I know because I have it cheesy don't know about the other one sha
But all these our celebs na packaging go kee them o grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by chigoziri2403(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
stanliwise:

Read the history of Adeleke family and you would not ask this question again
His own money, not his inheritance
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Crowwejihadist: 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
MrJames007:
Since the day something chewed the strap of Hublot wrist watch I bought 25k, I haven’t spent a penny on any wrist watches worth more than 10k. grin

Please can I see the pics of the watch when it was good.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by MrJames007: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

Please can I see the pics of the watch when it was good.
Didn’t take a pic of it. Back when(2011) I dey school.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Prime4life(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
DSC7:
If Wizkid try am .. sapa go choke am grin grin grin

OBO to the world cool
wetin make ona like to add wizkid for davido matter, na so ona go take creat beef between them. Anyways who davido watch hep,every time you go dey bring anything you won do online to drag attention. Just do am in quietly okayyyyy.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by olu77(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Those things are investments. If you know, you know.

That is the reason, the poor will keep getting poorer and the rich will keep getting richer. Thesame watches might be worth ×2 what it's presently worth in the next few years.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by knowhowk: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Is this guy truly this wealthy

I mean his own money, not his family wealth and inheritance
. Google Davidos family Address to go and ask him/His Family now mtcheww
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Alaganature09(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

So you expected him to come out and be announcing his financial support for 44's family? Even though, he likes making noise, but I don't think something like that is ideal to announce publicly.

So announcing the amount of his wrist watch publicly is a good ideal bro abeg no be this one dey do me now
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by knowhowk: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Prime4life:
wetin make ona like to add wizkid for davido matter, na so ona go take creat beef between them. Anyways who davido watch hep,every time you go dey bring anything you won do online to drag attention. Just do am in quietly okayyyyy.
. But Davido does not know U exist with your Poor man mentality comment now ...Davido abeg don't do anything quietly okayyyyy ,Drag more attention joor , Flaunts it ,Show it ,We need moreee so This one and people like him wud yarn more R u b b i s H
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by MufasaLion: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Alaganature09:

So announcing the amount of his wrist watch publicly is a good ideal bro abeg no be this one dey do me now

I'm not a fan of David and also not a fan of public validity.

If you could listen to yourself, you're saying it's ideal to publicize his assistance, right?
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Prime4life(m): 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
knowhowk:
. But Davido does not know U exist with your Poor man mentality comment now ...Davido abeg don't do anything quietly okayyyyy ,Drag more attention joor , Flaunts it ,Show it ,We need moreee so This one and people like him wud yarn more R u b b i s H
bros you know wise small sef,let him flaunt it,show it and you will use your data to view it. How much has he giving you for that, they there dey waste your life you no go go hustle make your own money.you dey here dey carry en matter for head.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Allisgud: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Reason why wiz is more mature,davido na moneymissroad,if this guy no get any course to trend again if he enter depression

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by MisfitHPG: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
swears bro
I don’t know what he is trying to prove again.
This guy has a very low self esteem...with all the money he has and he is still showing off,trying to stay relevant.
Na suicide he for commit if he was poor.
poor man, poverty has finished your brain
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by MisfitHPG: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Allisgud:
Reason why wiz is more mature,davido na moneymissroad,if this guy no get any course to trend again if he enter depression
stupid boy...your brain should be removed and thrown to the dogs
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by chrizzyace: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
shigishege:
Make we still contribute money buy this one for you again??

grin wink
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:27am On Dec 07, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
Showing off something he wants to buy sad
Abeg who he dey try impress?

;Dwizkid self na werey
him se this mountain I must move you today grin grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by bepositive11: 2:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Nemesis0147:
swears bro
I don’t know what he is trying to prove again.
This guy has a very low self esteem...with all the money he has and he is still showing off,trying to stay relevant.
Na suicide he for commit if he was poor.

Low self esteem, indeed. Using material things to define his value and fill up the void/emptiness within

I wonder how people like him find pleasure showing off to people he knows will never be able to see that kind money in their life time. It really baffles me. He loves seeing people envy him. He also lacks empathy
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by bepositive11: 2:37am On Dec 07, 2021
FactBoyz:
One thing Davido's lifestyle has taught me is that you can have it all and not be satisfied

Very true. Be happy with what you have, how ever big or small
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by moshino(m): 3:45am On Dec 07, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Those things are investments. If you know, you know.

What is the rate of return?
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Olamilekxy(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2021
DSC7:

I will keep hitting you with the hard truth cheesy cheesy

OBO for President.....

Wizkid still dey learn work for where David money dey... grin grin

Must dey explain everything to you, wetin dey worry you?

Wizkid sold out 02 (20k capacity) thrice that's 60 thousand , did tour for US and currently doing tour at Canada, essence ft tems get stream pass davido a better time album for spotify. Single swallow a whole album that get nicki, young thug, breezy, lil baby.

You be kid.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by clothingonline(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Nice one
Check our watch thread all watches fully box payment on delivery
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Greatfullheart: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Will the watch me when me when JESUS come or when the Angels will blow the Trumpet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo) / Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React / Angela Okorie Joins IK Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo, Pretty Mike, Groomsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.