Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) (52694 Views)

Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Davido Buys His 2 Daughters Diamond Studded Rolex Watches Worth N30M Each / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Bastard1stborn: 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
chigoziri2403:
Is this guy truly this wealthy

Where are you from please?
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Scottz: 7:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Stomoney:
Why the show off now? We already know say you get the money cool
if you have this mentality you’d definitely do way more than David if you’re in his position
Situations like this just pray to God to lift you high like this make e no be like say u dey hate
And you can’t say he’s oppressing anyone
Dude gave out 250 million
Your favorite person in this world can’t do that I’m 100% certain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
I LOVE ALL THESE STUFF BUT I WANT MORE WISDOM. JEHOVAH BIKO HEAR MY PRAYERS.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by McEphiks(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Big wiz get sense pass this guy anytime, any day, twice on a Monday!

Why seeking validation or what’s the point of this exactly

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Doyin2(m): 7:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Rubbish.

N200m can empower 400 Nigerians @ N500k each.

Why not establish a foundation with your wealth?

Even Dangote's wrist watch is not worth more than a few tens or hundreds of thousands of Naira.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by ultimateprof: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Davido kindly send your account number as usual so that I will contribute my own quarter.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by tankoagaie: 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
please what can the watch offer apart from keeping time.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
DSC7:

I will keep hitting you with the hard truth cheesy cheesy

OBO for President.....

Wizkid still dey learn work for where David money dey... grin grin

Same way Atiku spent money and still didn't get to the seat of Presidency. Politics is more than what your myopic thinking could picture.

Well, I wouldn't know who is richer but you should stop making noise because nobody knows! Moreover, it's none of my business on who is richer as long as BigWiz is dropping hits, keeps stacking his cheddar and bagging more recognized awards.

Bro, I "leave the trash for LAWMA (you)" to sort out.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by greatness77: 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerian musician, Davido has revealed the next two luxury items he wants to acquire.

The star musician took to his Insta stories to flaunt two wristwatches worth over N200 million he wants to buy.

The two wristwatches - an Audemars Piguet 2020 unworn Royal Oak valued at N43,083,087 while the the Audemars Piguet 2021 unworn Royal Oak Black Panther goes for N233, 238, 350. The total is a staggering N276,321,437.

This comes days after he signed a mouth-watering deal with Wema Bank.

See the post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08UwBkdbWQ
Life no balance! Meanwhile ive been looking for 600k to purchase second hand mini bus
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Poopypants: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Stomoney:
Why the show off now? We already know say you get the money cool
he is not showing off, you may not understand this but saving your money in gold, silver or diamond is actually a great idea.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Bastard1stborn: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tinubu pikin should watch out, awolowo pikin are not in the system no more...

Relate davido matter with yours, you are too insignificant and that's the best way to go about it which will also be your way out of publicity after your dad is gone.

As your papa rise, na so we self go rise. We are everywhere and Vido is already register but I pray he stay relevant before..........
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by andy4d2ofus(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
I hope that wrist watch go tell you the time when I will die. Abeg comot for road make I eat my beans
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Godwin25king: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
And it's still just a wrist watch right?? to check time right?? And still can't tell you the time you'll die or when the world will end right?? embarassed
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by DSC7: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

Same way Atiku spent money and still didn't get to the seat of Presidency. Politics is more than what your myopic thinking could picture.

Well, I wouldn't know who is richer but you should stop making noise because nobody knows! Moreover, it's none of my business on who is richer as long as BigWiz is dropping hits, keeps stacking his cheddar and bagging more recognized awards.

Bro, I "leave the trash for LAWMA (you)" to sort out.

Wizkid is dropping songs without content (trash)..... His lyrics don't always have direction.....

Wizkid songs na for simps....
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by ensamy(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
The birthday contribution going to end up on both wrist watches shocked shocked
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Will the watch tell the time when Naira will be equal to dollar?

he should invest his money biko

Nothing last forever.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Not hating or nothing....

But, I won't look at those watches twice neither will the value make any meaning to me if he wears them around me, not even if he pastes the price tags on them.

Well, to everyone his own!

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by BrutalJab: 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
gbolswag:
This guy is too childish

Sharrap what do you know?
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by jaxxy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
He should stop buying these watches, he can resell them for even half the price. Though he’s bigger than that but still.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
harsysky:
why not buy Nigeria make we rest for you and Buhari once and for all
Where you dey buy your weed?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by BrutalJab: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Goldbw122:
There are people who buy more luxury items and goods and they don't make noise like he do. Hmmm.

He is an entertainer

He should hide anything he buys?
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by BrutalJab: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
SmartPolician:
Davido is rich, but he doesn't live he is used to living in wealth. He appears like someone who wants to impress people to earn their respect.

Lmao see thinking
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Stronghold91: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
what's the meaning of this
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by ollybasa: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
David just dey waste money, l can buy similar watch for 5000 at yaba angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Newboss(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nemesis0147:
swears bro
I don’t know what he is trying to prove again.

He's bored. Na his own way of catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by philiancoop(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tells you N200M is not a big deal. Forget all the media buzz that time. It all came from the streets of the poor. On the corridor of wealth, na change
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by IbileIfe: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Wizkid is acquiring top International music awards and Davido is obsessed with publicity stunts to boost his ego.
I don't see Wizkid or Burna Boy showing us videos of buying expensive watches and Rolls Royce even though they can afford them.
Davido must look for something to do to be in the news every week.
In case he runs out of ideas for publicity stunts, he should contact AlexReports who is never short of publicity stunts.
A Chef Chioma Cooking Competition is not a bad idea with Davido as the chief taster.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Stomoney(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
I do not hate david. He's always been a cheerful giver so why the hate. Tell me the society value from this show off?
Scottz:
if you have this mentality you’d definitely do way more than David if you’re in his position
Situations like this just pray to God to lift you high like this make e no be like say u dey hate
And you can’t say he’s oppressing anyone
Dude gave out 250 million
Your favorite person in this world can’t do that I’m 100% certain
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Elidrisy20: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Shebi no be our money, for charity you want us buy this watch?
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by kunle75(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerian musician, Davido has revealed the next two luxury items he wants to acquire.

The star musician took to his Insta stories to flaunt two wristwatches worth over N200 million he wants to buy.

The two wristwatches - an Audemars Piguet 2020 unworn Royal Oak valued at N43,083,087 while the the Audemars Piguet 2021 unworn Royal Oak Black Panther goes for N233, 238, 350. The total is a staggering N276,321,437.

This comes days after he signed a mouth-watering deal with Wema Bank.

See the post below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08UwBkdbWQ

If that watch won't tell me when my own time to blow is,I don't give a bleep.
No hating.
Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by robortonia: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
THIS GUY IS SICK

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) by Heroicvic(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
I love David and other musician taking our nation to the next level in terms of entertainment but WTF? Not like 9ja dey rosey for average Nigerians who constitutes 98% of your fans
Wizkid and the rest are rich too... Abi what's all these nonsense for goodness sake
Just buy and let us rest you're worth more than wrist watch
You'll see 70yrs old fools masturbating and coming for my head because I gave my opinion on this thread
Most of them senior Davido and the rest o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates His Wife, Mary Yul-Edochie, Shares Family Pictures / Destiny Owusu Ohwawa On Nigerian Men: "Run If You Meet Nigerian Men" / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.