Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? (1245 Views)

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) / What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Did you ever question your spouse while you were both engaged?

How did you overcome your fears?

How has it been since?

Did they prove your doubts right? Or wrong?

Emphasis on 'married'... Single folks commenting...
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by 55truth: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
cry
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Ebubechuwku(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
As for me , I don't like questioning people, so most time I expect the worst from everybody.... and anyhow e happen, we continue from there...

But mind you am lenient and strict at the same , so no too much emotion when emotion is not needed...

2 Likes

Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Marriage? Risky business.

grin grin grin
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by shawnfamous(m): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
That's why sometimes it's good to keep a girl for a long time before tying the knot.
Dig out many things about her and her family for the time frame not just go about exploring and digging her like u lost something.
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by shawnfamous(m): 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ebubechuwku:
As for me , I don't like questioning people, so most time I expect the worst from everybody.... and anyhow e happen, we continue from there...

But mind you am lenient and strict at the same , so no too much emotion when emotion is not needed...
Dem never kill u before.
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ebubechuwku:

Ebube, how does this relate? Take a minute hon... Read the thread again... wink
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Lekan1o1: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

Hi u from edo ?
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
Marriage? Risky business.

grin grin grin

It is! grin

I just woke up from my nap feeling all lovey on the inside... embarassed
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Hi u from edo ?
No.. smiley
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Landmack: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
shawnfamous:
Dem never kill u before.
Hahaha

Or even bath am with aceed

Not everything u want to show you’re very wise...not every human u see is quite human. Some pple don’t take rejection well. So be careful
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by MufasaLion: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:
It is! grin

I just woke up from my nap feeling all lovey on the inside... embarassed

grin grin grin

"...lovey on the inside."
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by MufasaLion: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

grin grin grin
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by shawnfamous(m): 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Landmack:

Hahaha

Or even bath am with aceed

Not everything u want to show you’re very wise...not every human u see is quite human. Some pple don’t take rejection well. So be careful
I tell u.
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin
His comment confused me...
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Ebubechuwku(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Datboredberry:

Babe, make we engage each other now, so that I can relate better... ma yiri e wo... be my yemi my lover...
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Lekan1o1: 1:28am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
No.. smiley

Ibo ? smiley
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 07, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Ibo ? smiley
No... smiley
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Lekan1o1: 1:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
No... smiley

Lies!

Ok yoruba ?
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Lies!

Ok yoruba ?
No... smiley

None of the above... grin

Why do you ask?
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Lekan1o1: 1:58am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
No... smiley

None of the above... grin

Why do you ask?

Until u I know were u from then I will say it. cheesy
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 07, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Until u I know were u from then I will say it. cheesy
But I can't reveal much about myself! grin

I've actually started where I'm from once... smiley

But not my tribe... I ain't Yoruba, definitely not Ibo... I'm not from Edo...
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Lekan1o1: 2:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
But I can't reveal much about myself! grin

I've actually started where I'm from once... smiley

But not my tribe... I ain't Yoruba, definitely not Ibo... I'm not from Edo...
Always ibom then
Pls tell me pllllllllllls
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Always ibom then
Pls tell me pllllllllllls
Do I get a prize for the big reveal?

I'm not! grin

We've derailed my thread. angry
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Lekan1o1: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
Do I get a prize for the big reveal?

I'm not! grin

We've derailed my thread. angry

U might get a price if u agree to what I'm about to tell u grin
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Lekan1o1:

U might get a price if u agree to what I'm about to tell u grin
Yey! Ofcourse... I might even agree if it's wrong... Just to win... grin
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Bennysam: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2021
I did , in fact i nearly cancelled the trad but after i noticed that all those things was lie just to make me not to marry her
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by purefacti(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Marriage is old fashioned
Real OGs do babymama for rest of mind
My opinion though
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Lekan1o1: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:

Yey! Ofcourse... I might even agree if it's wrong... Just to win... grin

Well u don't even know what im abt to tell u I hope u agree tho.. grin
But first of all we haven't settle our first case. undecided
U hvnt told me where u from?
Found something sweet abt u smiley
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Well u don't even know what im abt to tell u I hope u agree tho.. grin
But first of all we haven't settle our first case. undecided
U hvnt told me where u from?

Found something sweet abt u smiley
Did you? smiley

I'll definitely agree... grin

I'm from the South... But I don't wanna wake up those old monitoring spirits I once had... grin
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Lekan1o1: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
Did you? smiley

I'll definitely agree... grin

I'm from the South... But I don't wanna wake up those old monitoring spirits I once had... grin

Lol oh monitoring monitoring spirit grin grin
Well then I think I will take the "South" extent for now.

Yep found something Interesting smiley
Do u mind if we talk more privately smiley
Re: Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lekan1o1:

Lol oh monitoring monitoring spirit grin grin
Well then I think I will take the "South" extent for now.

Yep found something Interesting smiley
Do u mind if we talk more privately smiley
Lol... You think I'm from a West African country? grin

Well... I'm still tryna access my mail... smiley

Now you're tempting me with this, '...found something interesting...'... cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Depressed � / Hi / My Girlfriend Permitted Me To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.