Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) (55968 Views)

This Is What Motorists Go Through On Ekpoma Road (video/pictures) / VIP Lounge Of The Anambra International Airport (Video, Pictures) / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by WarriAproko: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2021
Any wrong on this

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
WarriAproko:
Any wrong on this

Don't mind them. Don't know when passports becomes illegal. Maybe they are fake or the blogger is sick
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by juman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Another way of trafficking drugs may have just been discovered; that is if the trafficker is wise enough to wear the slippers on their foot

Modified: Up until now I never knew they have a sniffing dogs at the airport so y'all should please forgive my ignorance..

But that being said how do drug traffickers traffic drugs through airports

Its easy, if you follow the rule.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by juman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Anybody that "helped" to take anything abroad and turn to out to be a crime, he or she deserve long term in prison for been mumu number one.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by AfonjaBoston: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Someone is thinking.
That's an ORDINARY PASSPORT, xcept whereby it's crime related.
I travel with 2 Passports.
What's wrong in traveling with your documents.
Or Traveling with someone's document who may have requested for them.
I can apply for Nigeria's passport renewal in Nigeria while traveling with my US Passport.
Someone coming over to the United States can equally get that for me after renewal.
Same applies to International driver's Licence

Clap for yourself we now know you have us passport

Olodo
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Vixenn(f): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
AngelHoly:

So what's the different from what you said here and the OP caption

#difference between

He quoted the sentence he had issues with, Op mistakenly used "him" instead of "her"
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Yankee101: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
It might be fake oluwole
If they caught her with it...
Deportation after prison sentence
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
PCG001:

ѕnap тнe ғronт and вacĸ oғ тнoѕe paѕѕporтsundecided

leт'ѕ caѕн oυт тogeтнer wink
for real, as as how??
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Idiotmod: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Another way of trafficking drugs may have just been discovered; that is if the trafficker is wise enough to wear the slippers on their foot

Modified: Up until now I never knew they have a sniffing dogs at the airport so y'all should please forgive my ignorance..

U no say u go commot ur shoe and belt if u wan pass NDLEA checkpoint for airport

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn! Smart move!

It seems some of y'all upcoming bloggers don't have patience to read through, or you just lack the basic knowledge of English Language.

Does this make sense to you?
"lady saw international passport on slippers they ask him to deliver to a friend in Dublin."

My guy so delligent with attention to details. cheesy
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

My guy so delligent with attention to details. cheesy

cool cool cool

Brother! How you been?

1 Like

Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

cool cool cool

Brother! How you been?

God has been faithful bro. Nice hearing from you.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
AngelHoly:

Come on,stop embarrassing yourself please !
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by grandstar(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn! Smart move!

It seems some of y'all upcoming bloggers don't have patience to read through, or you just lack the basic knowledge of English Language.

Does this make sense to you?
"lady saw international passport on slippers they ask him to deliver to a friend in Dublin."

You do have a point but at the end of the day, these bloggers are making money. That is the start and end of it all.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by MufasaLion: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
grandstar:

You do have a point but at the end of the day, these bloggers are making money. That is the start and end of it all.

Right.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by DigitB: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
revived:

Make we talk for telegram first then we can move ahead

Username is Eralld
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by olisaEze(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Na wetin I go carry dey see be dis. Meanwhile is the hanty a 'he' or a 'she' & were those booklets found 'on' or 'in' the slippers, bikonu?? grin
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 2:17am On Dec 07, 2021
GoldenisSilence:
Common passport na em una carry make news.. If na medem give am I go take it for the person for a cut.. Passport no be drug na ordinary book
That thing go land her for 12 years in Jail and get deport after she finish her term.
Using someone passport na serious crime
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 2:19am On Dec 07, 2021
WarriAproko:
Any wrong on this
You can only travel with your passport not someone else passport
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by dfrost: 7:20am On Dec 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Firstly, go back to basic school and learn when to use "different" and "difference."

Secondly, you seem not to get the mistake of the OP. I'm still gonna refer you back to the advise above.

In either case, first option is still the only option.

MufasaLion!!! grin grin
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by starlingbawa(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2021
She's smart and lucky enough to have discovered in time. She would have been cooling off in the gulag otherwise...
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by MufasaLion: 8:51am On Dec 07, 2021
dfrost:

In either case, first option is still the only option.

MufasaLion!!! grin grin

Lol

Right!
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Psoul(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Many work wt airport officials even with the security men.
Some work directly wt the pilot.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Psoul(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2021
AngelHoly:

So, you can't see the error in that statement?
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by Psoul(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2021
alanto:

Read the bolded again

He will still not understand it no matter how many times he goes through it.
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by WarriAproko: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
seunny4lif:

You can only travel with your passport not someone else passport
don't think so. If u have urs and put others in ur pocket what will happen
Re: My Aunty Saw 2 Hidden Passports Inside Slippers (Video, Pictures) by seunny4lif(m): 2:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
WarriAproko:
don't think so. If u have urs and put others in ur pocket what will happen
Anything can happen
You can be search
The officers have right to search you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Antarctica Snow Cruiser Is Missing Since 1940 In The Antarctica(Photos) / Yahaya Bello, Commuters Trapped In Deadlocked Traffic On Abuja-Lokoja Expressway / Okada Ban: Who Is Experiencing This Thing In Lagos Of Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.