Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt (62901 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria / Nigeria Must Explain How Kanu Was Arrested From Kenya- UK Parliament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by CUMIN: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:
Nigeria's immediate younger brother in corruption.

Every black nation is the same.

We are indeed a peculiar race.

Check my siggy

Botswana is different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by htdot: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Do they have crude oil in excess? Nigeria is more corrupt...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by CocoaOla: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2021
And you think we can have one government in Africa ?other governments are working hard for their ppl, others a looting and preaching open borders , others are killing their citizens for dominance, other cultures are oppressing others to a point of killing them. Open borders ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by vopoke: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Kenya and Nigeria are now in direct competition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by toffyz(m): 8:53am On Dec 07, 2021
@ OP
I think the number six should be removed
That public toilet up there is of modern standard.
That's even a portion of the main structure, I think it's an average project!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by 00tim: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2021
This is very hilarious
Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Cantonese: 8:54am On Dec 07, 2021
But Kenya is one of the most corrupt nations on earth. Maybe far worse than other African countries.

It is typical of leaders of black nations in Africa to steal, loot and completely embezzle. Go to Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, South Africa and you”ll wonder if they are not African nations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by tillaman(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2021
What’s the difference?? Aves of same species tends to conjugate
Shebi Kenya still inaugurated a repainted steel bridge, what about Nigeria that inaugurated a wooden bridge that was constructed with woods that almost qualifies as sugar cane stems

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by olatuns2017: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

I was expecting the OP to blow my mind... I'm disappointed.

OP, all you posted up there is not new to Nigeria.

No be Desmond Elliot build bridge across gutter?

No be Fmr. Sen. Sani share transistor radio to him constituents?

No be Buhari promise us N1 to $1 grin

No be snake swallow millions of Naira?

Any one you remember, add am here.

Na wa for black Africans sha grin grin

No be Abia Gov and Benue gov never commission any projects

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
This OP fall hand big time. I be dey think say you go show real picture of corruption. Naija Politicians do worst pass this nah. I dey provoke ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by GeneralPula: 8:56am On Dec 07, 2021
oz4real83:
Corruption is so rampant in Africa because there is little or no consequences when caught. Forget all the political jingles about fighting corruption, it is just drama. Africa is the only continent a person can freely spend stolen funds without fear as long as he has political and religious connections.
Na the DStv matter funny pass, I just dey laugh for bed oo grin

Lol I don laugh scatter my brother
Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by olatuns2017: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Ryda:
1. The picture of a footbridge opening in Kenya.

Corruption, mediocrity and stupidity all captured in one photo.
A total of of 5 million Kenya shillings (50,000 USD) was set aside to build this footbridge in Kirinyaga County in Kenya.

The bridge was there before, just rusty.
So they painted it blue (or whatever colour it is) and the Governor came to inaugurate it.

As you can see it's already rusty again.

The guy whistling there to inaugurate the ‘grand mega project', was the cabinet secretary in charge of infrastructure in the county.

2. Vihiga County Governor Moses Akaranga officially opening mud houses.

3. Isaac Ruto, the former Governor Bomet reportedly made a trip upcountry to officially launch a cattle dip. The whole project reportedly cost 50,000 Kenya shillings (500 $).

4. Inauguration of DSTV installation complete with a plaque.

5. Maara South Member of Parliament launching an electricity transformer and electric pole in his constituency.

6. President Uhuru Kenyatta inaugurating a public toilet in Machakos County.

I can assure you
Biafra is more corrupt than kenya

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by MPESA(m): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=Richy4 post=108274013]So a president commissioned a toilet and Nigerians almost hanged Desmond Elliot some years ago for doing some thing like that grin grin
[/quote

Do research about Kenya, don't believe this rubbish.
Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Khd95(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2021
kenya still dey learn for where "giant of africa" dey cheesy cheesy

no be for this naija dem empower shoe shiners with kits, mei shayi with teas, where a lawmaker commissioned pako bridge, where people get 2litres of kerosene, while some get wheel barrows and cutlass as youth empowerment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Cantonese: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2021
olatuns2017:

I can assure you
Biafra is more corrupt than kenya

Just say this to yourself:

I am a BIG FOOL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by cayorday89(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Corruption is corruption, it is not child's play to that of Nigeria, they only steal based on the level of resources available to them. Take your time to check out the link below on YouTube of BBC's investigation on Congo, the so called Richest country in terms of natural resources available to them but the poorest in terms of how the citizens welfare is of no concern to the president and his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnRknQDxBCQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by phr0nesis(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=00tip post=108282901][/quote]
Allow me make I land na
Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Soso990240(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
OP you are sick.. does Kenya have half of our resources? Do they borrow money like us? does their politicians and family live lavishly like ours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Bmaster(m): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Op,
Why am I having this feeling that the date in that sign post was edited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by emmy9500: 9:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Richy4:
So a president commissioned a toilet and Nigerians almost hanged Desmond Elliot some years ago for doing some thing like that grin grin

at least its a functional toilet, how person go carry 4by4 put on top gutter, then come commission am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Patrioticman007(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

The list is endless, black mentality needs koboko riding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by obyrich(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
chariisGRACE:
grin

No be Ikpeazu dey give nursing mothers N500?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Still yet 9ja we too corrupt
Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by eyinjuege: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Black people need to do better.
Sad we are such a conquered lot and only thrive in societies other men have built.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2021
We even paint old roads and commission them in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Adedapo57: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Worse things also happening here in Nigeria.. I can give you worse replicas every event you posted of Kenya here in Nigeria. Watin 9ja man never see or hear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by HRMK: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2021
hahaha...nawa for africans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by moneyissweet(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Hahahaha
Why na honorable nwiti

If you guys know the meaning of nwiti in Igbo language una go laugh taya
Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by Bimpe29: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
They are grossly gullible and mediocre. Corruption is truly killing African Nations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Kenya That Would Make You Think Nigeria Is Less Corrupt by olatuns2017: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Cantonese:

Just say this to yourself:

I am a BIG FOOL.

U ar!

Biafra National capital

By the side
Pls who is more corrupt
Abia and Benue??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Prince Henry Nwazuruahu In Port Harcourt (pics / How Rochas Okorocha Was Arrested & His Convoy Destroyed (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.