Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,185 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers (14064 Views)

Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda / Pay Judges More, Cut Buhari, Govs, Lawmakers’ Jumbo Allowances, SERAP Tells RMAF / Obasanjo’s ADC Reveals Content Of Invitation Letters To Govs, Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Racoon(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Typical of anyone who comes under the spell of the demonic broom wielding people.Always obsessed with anti-people policies.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by ntyce(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
This one sold his people and even collected receipt.

Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Daddyjesus: 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
Please when you see Ben Ayade tell him that I said he is a capital GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Petacephas: 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Am ashamed to call this man my governor. He has committed and efcc must be trailing him so he needs a soft landing at the moment. God punish betrayals like ayade. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Pennywise(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Impeach the idiot

He doesn't care for the people of Cross Rivers. He is trying to save his skin from EFCC

1 Like

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Nkitara: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

You lack home training.
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by UnabashedIPOB: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
At a press conference late last week, Ayade had queried the law, saying: “How would you as a nation declare illegitimate a legitimate trade of the people, the nomadic herdsmen. Even though Southern governors have made it very clear that all southern governors must pass the anti-open grazing law, Cross River has not, I have not because I cannot ask my herdsmen brothers whether of Northern or Southern extraction to shut down their trade and stay confined to a place whether they have the pasture or not.”

This FAT ape, "Crying" Ayade, should keep his slavish mouth shut and let people keep assuming his stupidity than open his mouth and remove all doubts. How can this fat buffoon be more concerned about the murderous FULANI TERRORISTS who are bent on killing farmers and taking over their farmlands in his state than the owners of the lands? In as much as he claims that these TERRORIST FULANI herdsmen have a right to their legitimate business, the farmers rights to conduct their legitimate farming on their lands are not subservient to that of the TERORRIST Fulanis. In essence, the TERRORIST FULANIS rights to conduct their business end where the rights of the Farmers to do their farming begin. At no time should the rights of the farmers who are indigenes be abridged by that of these murderous TERRORIST FULANIS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by tollyboy5(m): 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
alanto:

We don’t claim women children in Yorubaland.
In Yorubaland Baba omo lo ni omo
Lol which of the Yoruba land my brother?don't generalize we do.
We followed my ancestral mother's royal lineage grin alot of yorubas can decide where to choose

1 Like

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Gospel2Day: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Nobody is saying it is criminal to be an herder or to rear and sell cows. What the law simply seeks to address is to make open grazing in other people's farmland a crime and to stop open movement of cows around residential and business areas of the society.
Ranching enables herders to confine the movement of their cows to a place, while it enables them to grow feeds for them without causing clashes and loss of human lives and destruction of farmlands. Any educated governor who does not understand this has a hidden agenda or is mischievous, to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by adecz: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
☹️☹️☹️

Be careful with any short man
wey dey do parting for him stubborn
head...❌❌
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Dmano: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
The people will answer him loud and clear when the time comes
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

You lack home training.
You Yoruba mooslims must defend the caliphate to gain credibility.

1 Like

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
tnerro1:
Can’t the state house of assembly override him and pass the bill in to law?
Are they not his minions?
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by StreetFight: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Very good. Another traitor in our midst. The good news is that traitors die miserably
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by alanto: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lol which of the Yoruba land my brother?don't generalize we do.
We followed my ancestral mother's royal lineage grin alot of yorubas can decide where to choose
Well where I’m from. Oke oku loku re, baba omo lo lomo
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by samesta(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
alanto:
I hope you all can see now. You will say Yorubas are the betrayals, Yoruba don’t try to offend the Fulani. Bla bla bla since all of you have been complaining with no action. The Yorubas lead the action, started Amotekun, introduced open grazing ban now it’s like it’s the Yoruba nation that’s alone on this. Every other person slowly pulling out. All of these people were at the meeting where the resolution of open grazing was discussed o.
Nigeria shall be great. Lagbara Oloun.

Stop the lies! Yoruba's didn't start open grazing law, it was Gov. Ortom of Benue state that started it. A

Look for another reason to use in praising the yoruba's, probably lies is one of them.
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by alanto: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
[quote author=Onogiede post=108276632][/quote]
He couldn’t even answer me.
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
[He has joined APC long ago, na old news . author=Trackstar post=108276385]The fear of EFCC
That Ayade is the biggest mistake my state ever made. Very useless man with big big names for his looting budget. Look at what Udom is doing for his people? All Ayade know how to do is drive around with convoy doing nothing. He want to please Fulani people so they won't investigate him. If you leave that Stupid man seff he will join APC even if they no ask him. Stupid man[/quote]
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by NessFortunate: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
dre11:
Gov has chosen to be black sheep, says PDP

https://guardian.ng/news/anti-grazing-law-pits-ayade-against-southern-govs-lawmakers/
common sense is indeed a luxury to morons. As the chief security officer of your state, people are not happy due to herdsmen and their criminal activities all you think of is 2023. #smfh
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Advocate500: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
alanto:
I hope you all can see now. You will say Yorubas are the betrayals, Yoruba don’t try to offend the Fulani. Bla bla bla since all of you have been complaining with no action. The Yorubas lead the action, started Amotekun, introduced open grazing ban now it’s like it’s the Yoruba nation that’s alone on this. Every other person slowly pulling out. All of these people were at the meeting where the resolution of open grazing was discussed o.
Nigeria shall be great. Lagbara Oloun.
before Akeredolu shifted the entire discussion to Tinubu Presidential ambition and how Tinubu is the political Capone of south west and south south.

That was a stupid and un calculated move to make at that time, making the rest of the southern governor's to look like fools.Aketi lost my respect after that statement.
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Evil men*, they don't care about the future. He thinks his people can fight or defeat the bloodthirsty herders if chaos should happen? His mistakes of today will hunt his people in future.
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by ello29(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Any blood of innocent cross riverian shall be in his head and hands. If any invasion he will be held responsible. This killer herdsmen are already strategizing. Thank God for the anti grazing laws that have stamped them out. Now we are watching and waiting for their new strategy and those politicians backing them.
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by gawu1: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
The governor knew perfectly that the anti grazing law is all about politics to hot northerners feelings. One can see some pigs always saying cattle rearing should be banned as response to banning of beer selling in some northern state.
When the real campaign for the 2023 elections starts, the truth about this so called anti grazing law will be brought to light.

Watching PDP shooting it's self already before the 2023 elections.
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by mccloud224(m): 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
The day the masses go on rampage slaughtering/killing of these sort of politicians from state to state with dedication surpassing endSARS protest is the day normalcy will return.

When they are killed for locking hungry people down...

When they are killed for hiking fuel price...

When they are killed for looting treasury...

When they are killed for rigging elections...

When they are killed for supporting a terrorist govt...

Normalcy will surely return. These evils continue to happen coz they know black ppl are either forgetful or just don't care.

Keep suffering. Its about to get worse with the hike in fuel price.
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by tonyson010(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Penguin2:
Every politics is local; that is what Ayade doesn’t seem to remember.

He wants to be popular in the north and unpopular in the south in general and in Cross River in particular.

With this attitude of his, any APC guber candidate he supports in 2023 will fail woefully in 2023.

And if he wants APC to give him presidential ticket or make him vice presidential candidate, it is close to impossible now that he has made himself enemy of the south.

I wonder who advises these guys sometimes.

Prof wey no get sense.

Onye ala!

No sense from that man despite being a prof. COVID came and he messed up with his arguments even as a professor in microbiology..
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by ablejesus26(m): 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Trying to be good for the wrong reasons
did he ask himself what the farmers whose hard labor
get destroyed, pass through in the hands of this marauding herders?
no one is saying you should not do your business
but just dont use your own to spoil peoples own

no to open grazing is the way forward to curbing this
herders/farmers crisis.

he obviously has an hidden agenda.
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by Germi9: 12:00am On Dec 07, 2021
To think that his state had the Obudu cattle ranch back then and today it is no where to be found is a signal that this governor is foolish in his own ways

Only in Nigeria are nobles ruled by fools
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by tollyboy5(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2021
alanto:

Well where I’m from. Oke oku loku re, baba omo lo lomo
Baba omo lo lomo is valid. But children can decide which part to choose when they grow older. I'm from Epe
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by alanto: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2021
tollyboy5:

Baba omo lo lomo is valid. But children can decide which part to choose when they grow older. I'm from Epe
That one is different. No one is laying claim to you. You are making a decision as adult. But you sharp sha. You de enjoy mama royalty

1 Like

Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by tollyboy5(m): 12:11am On Dec 07, 2021
alanto:

That one is different. No one is laying claim to you. You are making a decision as adult. But you sharp sha. You de enjoy mama royalty
What to do bro grin na my grandpa be the sharp guy. We follow suit.
Na why ladies dey get necessary inheritance 4 our side
Re: Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers by alanto: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2021
tollyboy5:

What to do bro grin na my grandpa be the sharp guy. We follow suit.
Na why ladies dey get necessary inheritance 4 our side
I swear. I like the fact that Yoruba man doesn’t care which one God bless him with. You go hear “ ewo ni o kin somo?”

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: It Is Impossible To Differentiate Between Obidients And IPOB / Gov. Ugwuanyi Delivers Nama’s VOR/DME Access Road In Emene / FALSE USA Moves To Checkmate Dollar Stockpile In Africa FALSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.