Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video (32932 Views)

Riots Erupt In Dublin After Children Stabbed(photos) / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Most of the people spreading falsehoods about the vaccines are educated another thing is they would rather believe in fear(lies)than truth or the words of experts if they were going to believe in that earlier they wouldn't choose to believe in fake news peddlers in the first place.I don't think education will help those ones,we are lucky covid isn't very deadly if not with these kind of people we are doomed,another theory could be that if it was very deadly there wouldn't be much resistance because no one wants to die.

They did clinical trials,Astrazeneca stopped last year and resumed again after they got it right.
The vaccines are never a 100% effective we were told it would reduce severity and death for those who have taken it which it does.

Re education and transparency will help many doubters. Forcing people will only fuel the conspiracies as true.

The vaccine was rushed even though tech and funding made it possible. People are only worried about that besides other conspiracy issues which the government isn’t helping matters by forcing it on healthy people.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by christistruth01: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
daddytime:
They should keep up with the remixing and breeding of new variants.

Wetin kukuma concern Africans.

I'm very sure they are still perplexed on how the number of fatality in Africa is still this low. Talk about cow wey no get tail wey be say na God dey help am pursue flies.

Una welldone.

Check my siggy

May God Continue to Bless our Bitter leaf, Dogonyaro Leaf,Hot Peppers and red Onions

God is keeping us Healthy
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by jaxxy(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jpolgar:

On average sir, a vaccine takes around 7-10 yrs before it hits the market. This was rushed in 9-12 months. Secondly, there's still no approved vaccines for SARS-COV1 that showed up 17yrs ago in 2003. But this was expedited using a new technology that has been around for over 20yrs but has never been used in vaccine development & given Emergency Use Authorization. People will naturally be skeptical. When you add censorship, threats & mandates, you're only fanning the flames, conspiracy theories or not.

Yes that’s why I say Re education and transparency is very important here than forcing people. The technology might be well advanced now to make vaccines in less than 7/10 years from when last such time frames where used. We much acknowledge bt also confirm that.

It’s important people are told the truth and not misinformed on both sides of the argument.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I share your sentiments too,I think it should have taken a while for the vaccines to be released but this thing has been a work in progress too.Anybody who is skeptical in that line should listen or hear from experts.

I was also a believer in conviction and all that but then if people nor ready to get sense I don't blame government.I still believe it shouldn't be forced or mandated though but I wouldn't blame any government who wants to implement it,China fought theirs through tough measures some times in cases of emergencies like the public health emergency we are experiencing globally this may be necessary because some people need iron hand but then I don't believe in forcing people to do anything unless it has to do with saving a life which in this case for everyone's good could be a valid argument for such a necessity.

I agree and re education and transparency will go a long way I think.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by mytty: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
From the four corners of the earth people are coming to their senses, are running back to God. Long-lost families are falling on their faces before him. God has taken charge; from now on he has the last word.
Psalm 22:27‭-‬28 MSG

THESE SATANISTS THINK THEY OWN THE WORLD,
They proceed no further,
THEIR defense is gone out from them,
The days of their DECEPTIONS ARE long gone,
We are now in POST COVID ERA,
From now on, GOD HAS THE LAST WORD,
(PRIESTS IN OFFICE SAYS SO) selah!
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Staphylococcus: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
The World is Fast moving to a Worldwide Mandate for the Jab ( Mark of the Beast) Agenda.

We are witnessing live in Nations how people have lost their jobs and many others cannot access places , markets etc without the Jab.
Last week the Hungarian minister said it is going to be Jab or Death!
So many have lost their jobs in the US, Italy and Europe because of this.
Yet many are still blind to see what this really is. Who has done this to you?

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, ( Mandates All) both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Beast System is Here and is gradually being Unleashed in the cities and Nations.

The Rapture is Imminent!
It is time to get on the ark so as to avoid the Mark and be Qualified to Escape these things that must surely come to Pass. JESUS Christ is the ark.

The End is Near HERE!
REPENT and Come to JESUS Christ.
[/s]
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
2elliot:
The govts of the world have been deceived to accept the lies about climate change. While they are told the covid virus will give them they need means and time to implement measure to checkmate climate change, the devil has used them to carry out his desire of once again implanting his DNA into mankind in order to corrupt it.

1.The vaccine mRNA cannot enter human cells and integrate itself into human cells. To do that, it would require a lot of complicated techniques and subsitrates and enzymes working in a particular way to enter a cell, and then bring about changes to human DNA that would profoundly change human behaviour...and yes, such tech is centuries, if not thousands of years in the future.

2.Many viruses integrate themselves into human cells..eg HIV. But they mostly do that to take advantage of a partiuclar cell structure to manufacture proteins which can be assembled into new viruses.

(A crude analogy would be like someone taking over part of a Pepsi plant to manufacture coca cola. )

Also , viruses target specific cells (HIV goes for immune system cells...which is why it is so destructive..it wrecks the immune system, and allows other infections in.

3.The mRNA vaccine is just that...it introduces mRNA of the covid virus which manufactures a spike protein...which induces an initial immune response which results in the thing being 'cleared' from the body.

But the main, the main, is that the spike protein also activates a part of the immune response responsible for 'remembering past infections'. Once covid (the real virus) strikes a human who has been vaccinated...that part of the immune response then activates the body's other defenses, and induces a much greater immune response than to the vaccine...which clears the covid virus.

4.Of course, the response may decline over time..hence the booster.

5. Natural responses to covid..ie people who were infected by the covid virus and who recovered...have a similar repsonse..but it is not as intense as that due to the vaccine.

6. Again, the vaccine cannot corrupt human DNA. For the vaccine to do that..it would have to get into the cells...which requires a lot of substrates and integrative enzymes that the vaccine does not have and then integrate itself into the DNA...which requires again a lot of processes and substrates and enzymes...and anyway, mRNA does not integrate into DNA...(Human DNA uses human mRNA ...YES YOU HAVE mRNA...to assemble proteins in the body, which are then combined into various stuff in the body..cells, organs, vessels, etc etc.)

We don't have the tech to minaturize all that into a vaccine...and if we did, we would have long since used it to cure many bad genetic diseases like Tay Sachs, Thallasemia, and SCD. Plus, we don't have the knowledge and understanding of genetics needed to undertake a mass change in the body's genetic structure by injecting mRNA into the body.

Yes, genes have been manipulated and cut.(eg bacteria)..but it requires a large lab, and processes that are alien to vaccine production....different from how mRNA vaccines are made. And even when it is done(or attempted) in humans it is usually to eg either make humans immune to a disease, or cure a disease, (and the chap who said that he had made babies immune to hiv BY manipulating a gene that causes immunity to HIV was proven to be a fraud anyway). WHolescale corruption of the human genome is centuries away. We just don't have the tech to do it yet.

Finally, climate change is happening, and while I don't agree with the scaremongering, it does not mean we should all jsut pollute, pollute and pollute. Pollution does cause health problems, and may cause some congential illnesses...plus it is causing an expansion of the Sahara and driving more crisis.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2021
Jpolgar:

You're correct. The point though is, I have a right to be scared. I choose scared

If being scared was the norm, we won't have had a lot of vaccines and drugs...and you and your fellow conspiracists want most people to be scared.....

Once upon a time, we had a working polio vaccine by the 1930's. Mass testing on childen...8000 or so of them..led to 8 deaths. People got scared, vaccine research was halted for a time, but thankfully it resumed, and now thanks to the Sabin and Salk vaccines, polio is almost beaten off the earth.

Also, when Jenner brought in smallpox vaccines..people were scared. Most people. But now, thanks to Jenner...smallpox has ceased to exist since 1979...

Humanity has made all the progress by not being scared.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Bodmum:
nawa o[s][/s]
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:18am On Dec 07, 2021
daddytime:
They should keep up with the remixing and breeding of new variants.

[s]Wetin kukuma concern Africans.

I'm very sure they are still perplexed on how the number of fatality in Africa is still this low. Talk about cow wey no get tail wey be say na God dey help am pursue flies.

Una welldone.[/s]

Check my siggy
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:19am On Dec 07, 2021
smiley smiley
malcom1X:
Question: I[b]f the unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated, THEN WHY AREN’T THE UNVACCINATED DYING[/b]?
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Exactly. Speaking like a free person, not a slave or robotic being.

Maxymilliano:
This so-called covid restrictions are so devastating and detrimental and have zero chance to reduce the infection.

People must have the right to choose whether or not they want the vaccine or not! It should never be forced upon people
!
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jostoman: 12:22am On Dec 07, 2021
They ve turn the whole thing to business.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Although it looks bad, let's not increase the frequency of fear, I believe, we have to collectively define, what we really want, based on authenticity not fear.

obiekunie01:

i hope you are aware that they have forced almost all the civil servants in abuja to take the vaccine by barring those without vaccination card from entering their offices.

SOON WITHOUT PROVEN VACCINE CARD YOU CANT ENTER BANK OR ENTER ANY PUBLIC PLACE INCLUDING MARKET, CHURCH, MOSQUES ETC.

if you know how many billions these people dey dash governments world over so they will implement mandatory vaccination, then you will know say E GO REACH ALL OF US BY FIRE BY FORCE REAL SOON!
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Jostoman:
They ve turn the whole thing to business.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:24am On Dec 07, 2021
what negative externalities, could you explain what it means. Thank you.

GboyegaD:
The virus is come to stay and I understand we all are tired of the many restrictions however, we also need be conscious of the negative externalities from not putting measures in place.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2021
There is new research that indicates that the so-called "new variant, also infects those who who were vaccinated twice or so-called boosters"

This means, there could be more so-called "boosters" that will help the people have less severe symptoms, so why can't we just depend on the immune system, especially for those who are asymptomatic, since some research since indicate that, those who recover from covid still have as a good an immunity as those who took the poisons.

Also note, these pharmaceuticals, are not responsible for any repercussions, that may result from the poisons, so once people agree with their products, they have given away their power and have become subjects to the poisons, whatever effect it may bring, and there will be no repercussions to the manufacturers.

This also means, there is room for experimentation.

backbencher:
Personally, I think that governments should not bring in restrictions and force masks on people. As far as we know, of the people who catch covid, the minority, and a tiny minority would die. Most people would survive, and Omicron for now is mild (Viral mutations weaken viruses most of the time)

So, why are governments bringing in strict control measures.

Because of what is happening in Brazil and Sweden

Brazil and Sweden took a lax view towards controls. As a result, they had higher death rates than other countries...but still the overall majority recovered and survived

But that means that you have a lot of angry relatives of dead people who feel that both governments should have 'done something' maybe their relative would have survived (and writing off their deaths as being nothing more than 'necessary' is not going to win any fans)

Result...Brazil's president is facing charges of 'genocide', Sweden's health minister is getting blasted.

So, governments bring in strict controls, because at the end of the day, when people die, they want to be able to tell the world that 'we did something' and thus no one would be able to bring in law suits or blast them for doing nothing.

Not that it is working...Boris Johnson of the UK, who has done a lot of work...is being blasted for not doing enough, and for letting too many people die...and he did far more than Bolsonaro of Brazil.

Modified

Get vaccinated, wash hands, wear a mask. COVID does not discriminate. Hopefully, Merck's new drug , once we can get the thing manufactured as a generic, would render vaccines useless.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Exactly, and there is more to it.
DroppingLiquid:
They want to reduce the worlds population through suffering and hardship and establish more control over the masses.

They know that lockdown hurt the economy and creates inflation while wages remain the same, thereby driving more people into poverty and crime. And for what? For a virus that isn't even up to malaria's mortality rate.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jpolgar(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2021
backbencher:

If being scared was the norm, we won't have had a lot of vaccines and drugs...and you and your fellow conspiracists want most people to be scared.....

Once upon a time, we had a working polio vaccine by the 1930's. Mass testing on childen...8000 or so of them..led to 8 deaths. People got scared, vaccine research was halted for a time, but thankfully it resumed, and now thanks to the Sabin and Salk vaccines, polio is almost beaten off the earth.

Also, when Jenner brought in smallpox vaccines..people were scared. Most people. But now, thanks to Jenner...smallpox has ceased to exist since 1979...

Humanity has made all the progress by not being scared.

You just proved my point by calling me a conspiracy theorist for not wanting to be forcefully injected with a lethal experimental shot. I'm sure you've gotten your shot & are safe from covid. Thanks for being a brave & good citizen. And just so you know, I had no reservations against the vaccines when it was initially rolled out. Big tech censorship got me curious. I still choose scared.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:40am On Dec 07, 2021
sometimes we need to have a wise fear, a fear, that does not accept things that come from others, that fear listens to the inner intuition.

Being scared, may not necessarily mean you are timid, or not brave, it is from your discretion, based on your reflection, from your observation, and no one should remove your shield unless it's truly helpful as you observe.

Jpolgar:

You just proved my point by calling me a conspiracy theorist for not wanting to be forcefully injected with a lethal experimental shot. I'm sure you've gotten your shot & are safe from covid. Thanks for being a brave & good citizen. And just so you know, I had no reservations against the vaccines when it was initially rolled out. Big tech censorship got me curious. I still choose scared.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jpolgar(m): 12:41am On Dec 07, 2021
SeriouslySense:
sometimes we need to have a wise fear, a fear, that does not accept things that come from others, that fear listens to the inner intuition.

Thank you sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by GboyegaD(m): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2021
SeriouslySense:
what negative externalities, could you explain what it means. Thank you.

If we allow the virus to keep spreading without seeking ways to mitigate it, it would affect many more people in the society and the societal cost of managing it will increase.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2021
I think our environment or circumstances are different, we should not act or be quick to action based on fear, it could be detrimental, I presume, if I am right, that your assertion is based on what happened in brazil, but you forget that for some reason, low fatality is reported in Africa.

Now, maybe from my biased view, I may presume that the vaccines, help to spread the virus and help it to mutate, based on my limited observation, that it seems that wherever the poison is taken, there seems to be some correlation in terms of new mutations or variants, such as in South African, and I even think the same thing happened in brazil.

I think isolation may even be beneficial, to really prove that, the mutations are managed by the people in charge., yet again, its really hard to be isolated, since we consider economics and leaks

GboyegaD:

If we allow the virus to keep spreading without seeking ways to mitigate it, it would affect many more people in the society and the societal cost of managing it will increase.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 07, 2021
SeriouslySense:
[b]There is new research that indicates that the so-called "new variant, also infects those who who were vaccinated twice or so-called boosters"

This means, there could be more so-called "boosters" that will help the people have less severe symptoms, so why can't we just depend on the immune system, especially for those who are asymptomatic, since some research since indicate that, those who recover from covid still have as a good an immunity as those who took the poisons

1.You are throwing the word 'poison' around...yet you take a lot of poison on a regular basis. (All drugs are poisons, and even some foods are 'poisons' or 'denatured poisons'). And that includes most vaccines you took

2.The vaccine works in the same way the vaccines you took for measles et al works...by inducing an immune response in the body and by crucially inducing the body to 'remember' the immune response, and also by providing something of a permanent reminder.

3.Fun fact..people who have had covid, recover, and then get vaccinated against covid have a stronger immune response than unvaccinated people of all kinds....SAUCE HERE

Also note, these pharmaceuticals, are not responsible for any repercussions, that may result from the poisons, so once people agree with their products, they have given away their power and have become subjects to the poisons, whatever effect it may bring, and there will be no repercussions to the manufacturers.[/b]

This also means, there is room for experimentation.

Many of the drugs you have been using, unless you don't use drugs or have never been vaccinated against any disease, were developed via mass experimentaiton...including all the vaccines you have gotten via NPI.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by denobaba: 1:02am On Dec 07, 2021
malcom1X:
Question: If the unvaccinated are killing the vaccinated, THEN WHY AREN’T THE UNVACCINATED DYING?
This is actually a very good question to ponder on.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by SeriouslySense(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2021
Correction, lets look at tha article closely.

People who have previously recovered from COVID-19 have a stronger immune response after being vaccinated than those who have never been infected. Scientists are trying to find out why.

It says those, who were infected, notice it sour immune system doing the work, it has always been our immune system.

Next, it says, after being infected, and then they took the poison, then they had some kind of enhanced immunity

finally, everything it says, those who were infected, and after being infected, and then they took the poison, these people have better immunity than those who were never infected.

backbencher:

1.You are throwing the word 'poison' around...yet you take a lot of poison on a regular basis. (All drugs are poisons, and even some foods are 'poisons' or 'denatured poisons'). And that includes most vaccines you took

2.The vaccine works in the same way the vaccines you took for measles et al works...by inducing an immune response in the body and by crucially inducing the body to 'remember' the immune response, and also by providing something of a permanent reminder.

3.Fun fact..people who have had covid, recover, and then get vaccinated against covid have a stronger immune response than unvaccinated people of all kinds....SAUCE HERE

Many of the drugs you have been using, unless you don't use drugs or have never been vaccinated against any disease, were developed via mass experimentaiton...including all the vaccines you have gotten via NPI.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by newdawn2017(f): 1:26am On Dec 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Remember me? I was the very first person to expose your fraudulent ways on nairaland. Fake pastor using scare tactics to get unsuspecting nairalanders to call him for prayers so they can "sow seed". What the mods don't know is that they're aiding this crook in propagating his scam by moving his threads (created with his alternative account) to the front page!
But at least, he has not said anything wrong here naa, it's d truth he has said here.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:26am On Dec 07, 2021
obiekunie01:

i hope you are aware that they have forced almost all the civil servants in abuja to take the vaccine by barring those without vaccination card from entering their offices.

SOON WITHOUT PROVEN VACCINE CARD YOU CANT ENTER BANK OR ENTER ANY PUBLIC PLACE INCLUDING MARKET, CHURCH, MOSQUES ETC.

if you know how many billions these people dey dash governments world over so they will implement mandatory vaccination, then you will know say E GO REACH ALL OF US BY FIRE BY FORCE REAL SOON!

Thank God na Naija we dey. I'll pay to get a card.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by denobaba: 1:30am On Dec 07, 2021
Jpolgar:

My Lady, Queen of the Amazons, greetings to you.
My vaccine hesitation & that of everyone I know peraonally, is born out of what experts have said. I'm sure you're aware that Robert Malone who invented the mRNA technology used in these vaccines is warning people against it. Dr Zev Zelenko who treated Trump when he had covid is also against it. Professor Luc Montagnier who discovered HIV has warned against mass vaccinations during a pandemic. I can provide you with resources if you want. There's massive censorship by Big Tech & people are starting to sense that something is wrong. Any story that deviates from the official narrative is tagged a conspiracy theory. People have a right to decide whether to take an experimental shot or not.
Please I am interested in your references if you care to share. It'd be very helpful to learn more, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by newdawn2017(f): 1:31am On Dec 07, 2021
arantess:

the jab is not mark of the beast
that's what it's is there is a micro chip in it remember, why is it by force even polio vaccine isn't by force??
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by newdawn2017(f): 1:43am On Dec 07, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
[s][/s]

Before opening the thread, I already knew you posted the news so that you use your other moniker to post your usual religious trash.
Pastorprenual clown.
U re d clawn here. Look how u re bitter like small stout, u re frustrated. undecided
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by denobaba: 1:57am On Dec 07, 2021
backbencher:

1.The vaccine mRNA cannot enter human cells and integrate itself into human cells. To do that, it would require a lot of complicated techniques and subsitrates and enzymes working in a particular way to enter a cell, and then bring about changes to human DNA that would profoundly change human behaviour...and yes, such tech is centuries, if not thousands of years in the future.

2.Many viruses integrate themselves into human cells..eg HIV. But they mostly do that to take advantage of a partiuclar cell structure to manufacture proteins which can be assembled into new viruses.

(A crude analogy would be like someone taking over part of a Pepsi plant to manufacture coca cola. )

Also , viruses target specific cells (HIV goes for immune system cells...which is why it is so destructive..it wrecks the immune system, and allows other infections in.

3.The mRNA vaccine is just that...it introduces mRNA of the covid virus which manufactures a spike protein...which induces an initial immune response which results in the thing being 'cleared' from the body.

But the main, the main, is that the spike protein also activates a part of the immune response responsible for 'remembering past infections'. Once covid (the real virus) strikes a human who has been vaccinated...that part of the immune response then activates the body's other defenses, and induces a much greater immune response than to the vaccine...which clears the covid virus.

4.Of course, the response may decline over time..hence the booster.

5. Natural responses to covid..ie people who were infected by the covid virus and who recovered...have a similar repsonse..but it is not as intense as that due to the vaccine.

6. Again, the vaccine cannot corrupt human DNA. For the vaccine to do that..it would have to get into the cells...which requires a lot of substrates and integrative enzymes that the vaccine does not have and then integrate itself into the DNA...which requires again a lot of processes and substrates and enzymes...and anyway, mRNA does not integrate into DNA...(Human DNA uses human mRNA ...YES YOU HAVE mRNA...to assemble proteins in the body, which are then combined into various stuff in the body..cells, organs, vessels, etc etc.)

We don't have the tech to minaturize all that into a vaccine...and if we did, we would have long since used it to cure many bad genetic diseases like Tay Sachs, Thallasemia, and SCD. Plus, we don't have the knowledge and understanding of genetics needed to undertake a mass change in the body's genetic structure by injecting mRNA into the body.

Yes, genes have been manipulated and cut.(eg bacteria)..but it requires a large lab, and processes that are alien to vaccine production....different from how mRNA vaccines are made. And even when it is done(or attempted) in humans it is usually to eg either make humans immune to a disease, or cure a disease, (and the chap who said that he had made babies immune to hiv BY manipulating a gene that causes immunity to HIV was proven to be a fraud anyway). WHolescale corruption of the human genome is centuries away. We just don't have the tech to do it yet.

Finally, climate change is happening, and while I don't agree with the scaremongering, it does not mean we should all jsut pollute, pollute and pollute. Pollution does cause health problems, and may cause some congential illnesses...plus it is causing an expansion of the Sahara and driving more crisis.
Good job with the effort to try to simplify the issues.

My grouse with science is that it is 'proven knowledge' today , until we discover better tomorrow. It needs to be part of the training for scientists to include caveat on all new found knowledge if that might help.

I have long made my peace with the fact that science is highly inconclusive and every person capable of thinking should consider subjecting scientific claims to critical analysis, as far as possible, before accepting or rejecting them, barring emergency situations, of course.

It was science that touted both the Big Bang Theory and Darwin's Theory of Evolution tracing man's first cause to apes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) / Gambia Army Chief Says Troops Will Not Fight Intervention / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.