Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video (32914 Views)

Riots Erupt In Dublin After Children Stabbed(photos) / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by streetsoldier1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
pjosh1:

If after all dis things you no later make heaven bros e go pain me

How u go know whether he make am or not?
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
peggywebbs:
I'm sorry I can't teach you. No I didn't work with the scientists who developed the vaccine. No I haven't a clue who the scientists are because apparently they don't think we should know and don't give me crap about those old figure heads they gave awards to...we don't know those who went down and dirty with the vaccine making process..

Worse, they refused to let us know what they are injecting. And for your info there tons of research on the negative side effects of the mrna that has been rejected for 3 decades. So what do you want to learn other than common sense.

No facts,data or even statistics just mere speculations.

SMH pure undiluted BS
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jpolgar(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Government: Take the most lethal medical intervention in history for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate & we'll issue you a 'passport' that will enable you go back to normal else we'll take away your job & rights because you are creating variants. Yes the vaccines do not stop you from getting infected or transmitting the virus & you may get sick, develop blood clots, myocarditis or even die from the jab but we'll mandate you to take it nonetheless so that we can keep everybody safe.

Me: No, I'm not interested

Random person: You are a conspiracy theorist & an antivaxxer.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Patrick4891(m): 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Remember me? I was the very first person to expose your fraudulent ways on nairaland. Fake pastor using scare tactics to get unsuspecting nairalanders to call him for prayers so they can "sow seed". What the mods don't know is that they're aiding this crook in propagating his scam by moving his threads (created with his alternative account) to the front page!

You assertions is wrong about him.i was expecting someone who has your kind of heart to comment.so sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:
The World is Fast moving to a Worldwide Mandate for the Jab ( Mark of the Beast) Agenda.

We are witnessing live in Nations how people have lost their jobs and many others cannot access places , markets etc without the Jab.
Last week the Hungarian minister said it is going to be Jab or Death!
So many have lost their jobs in the US, Italy and Europe because of this.
Yet many are still blind to see what this really is. Who has done this to you?

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, ( Mandates All) both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Beast System is Here and is gradually being Unleashed in the cities and Nations.

The Rapture is Imminent!
It is time to get on the ark so as to avoid the Mark and be Qualified to Escape these things that must surely come to Pass. JESUS Christ is the ark.

The End is Near HERE!
REPENT and Come to JESUS Christ.
[/s]

Before opening the thread, I already knew you posted the news so that you use your other moniker to post your usual religious trash.
Pastorprenual clown.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes bt not on a rushed vaccine. I have nothing against taking it bt I have an issue with victimizing people who don’t.

Many people feel the vaccine was rushed and the effectiveness varying.
I don't know if it's many, the scientists have been working on Coronavirus vaccines before last year because there were two earlier outbreaks of the virus belonging to the Coronavirus family but covid19 is a novel virus

Research has already been taking place,there was enough funding and improved technological research on this things hence why the process was fast as well, sometimes when there is enough funding these things can easily be developed.

I don't think majority are scared of the speed of vaccine creation if people were dropping dead everyday as a result of this virus they will take the vaccine even if they heard that it took just one day.

The problem is the misinformation, conspiracy theories and lies being peddled about the vaccines being the mark of the beast belonging to the anti Christ and other nonsense BS they spill like the MRNA whatever they keep talking about, opinions like this especially the ones not gotten from experts fuels vaccine hesitancy.If this didn't exist a lot of persons would have gotten vaccinated long ago even the rush/speed issue you talked about a simple research or asking scientist involved would have allayed any fears but there is more which I have highlighted

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Which protest is sweeping across Europe? Rubbish, we are doing alright over here i see no prostest here. We are just chilling and smoking weed sitting on a bench along the beach enjoying fresh sea breeze..
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
pjosh1:

If after all dis things you no later make heaven bros e go pain me
He will definitely make heaven, the heaven in his backyard.. grin

Heaven doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
YoungRay007:
The idea of forcing people to take this vaccine is what I don't like.

Well, it is kind of mandatory to take vaccines against diseases like measles , mumps and rubella, and polio and so forth

Because , many children who have not been vaccinated against such diseases have died, or have suffered severe damage to their health as a result of not being vaccinated.

Especially measles. I used to think that measles was just a mild illness, until I saw real live cases of measles patients with complications. Including death. Not funny.

And yes, all those measles et al vaccines were once experimental vaccines too. And yes, people were skeptical then, skeptical now.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jpolgar:
Government: Take the most lethal medical intervention in history for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate & we'll issue you a 'passport' that will enable you go back to normal else we'll take away your job & rights because you are creating variants. Yes the vaccines do not stop you from getting infected or transmitting the virus & you may get sick, develop blood clots, myocarditis or even die from the jab but we'll mandate you to take it nonetheless so that we can keep everybody safe.

Me: No, I'm not interested

Random person: You are a conspiracy theorist & an antivaxxer.

Government does as you wish, and allows people not to get vaccinated if they don't wish

Lots of people die, thougrh the vast majority lives

Relations of those who died....Government killed them by doing nothing

You: But does it matter , people die of illnesses all the time

They: You are a heartless person!

Governments are doing all this because...liability . They don't want to get sued for doing nothing.

Plus vaccines are not lethal. The vast majoirty of vaccinated people don't die.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Malawian(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Winnerly:

What can one do in such a situation to escape this useless vaccine?
Have your own business.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by seunoj: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is Fast moving to a Worldwide Mandate for the Jab ( Mark of the Beast) Agenda.

We are witnessing live in Nations how people have lost their jobs and many others cannot access places , markets etc without the Jab.

And he causeth all, ( Mandates All) both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Beast System is Here and is gradually being Unleashed in the cities and Nations.

The Rapture is Imminent!
It is time to get on the ark so as to avoid the Mark and be Qualified to Escape these things that must surely come to Pass. JESUS Christ is the ark.

The End is Near HERE!

Yes
What if the phone u r using is a mark already.
Dey there, when the time reach, we go know. This one na dress rehearsal.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jpolgar(m): 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't know if it's many, the scientists have been working on Coronavirus vaccines before last year because there were two earlier outbreaks of the virus belonging to the Coronavirus family but covid19 is a novel virus

Research has already been taking place,there was enough funding and improved technological research on this things hence why the process was fast as well, sometimes when there is enough funding these things can easily be developed.

I don't think majority are scared of the speed of vaccine creation if people were dropping dead everyday as a result of this virus they will take the vaccine even if they heard that it took just one day.

The problem is the misinformation, conspiracy theories and lies being peddled about the vaccines being the mark of the beast belonging to the anti Christ and other nonsense BS they spill like the MRNA whatever they keep talking about, opinions like this especially the ones not gotten from experts fuels vaccine hesitancy.If this didn't exist a lot of persons would have gotten vaccinated long ago even the rush/speed issue you talked about a simple research or asking scientist involved would have allayed any fears but there is more which I have highlighted

My Lady, Queen of the Amazons, greetings to you.
My vaccine hesitation & that of everyone I know peraonally, is born out of what experts have said. I'm sure you're aware that Robert Malone who invented the mRNA technology used in these vaccines is warning people against it. Dr Zev Zelenko who treated Trump when he had covid is also against it. Professor Luc Montagnier who discovered HIV has warned against mass vaccinations during a pandemic. I can provide you with resources if you want. There's massive censorship by Big Tech & people are starting to sense that something is wrong. Any story that deviates from the official narrative is tagged a conspiracy theory. People have a right to decide whether to take an experimental shot or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by NessFortunate: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIot1Wdou0E

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16945013/anti-lockdown-marches-europe-covid-christmas-omicron/amp/
the vaccine was too hasting, and again whats the need of taking the vaccine and still prone to the virus. People have no faith in the vaccine now WHO Is encouraging people to take the BOOSTER. It only mean the VACCINES ain't effective after all. I would advice that we stop bringing RELIGION INTO. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by NessFortunate: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jpolgar:

My Lady, Queen of the Amazons, greetings to you.
My vaccine hesitation & that of everyone I know peraonally, is born out of what experts have said. I'm sure you're aware that Robert Malone who invented the mRNA technology used in these vaccines is warning people against it. Dr Zev Zelenko who treated Trump when he had covid is also against it. Professor Luc Montagnier who discovered HIV has warned against mass vaccinations during a pandemic. I can provide you with resources if you want. There's massive censorship by Big Tech & people are starting to sense that something is wrong. Any story that deviates from the official narrative is tagged a conspiracy theory. People have a right to decide whether to take an experimental shot or not.
exactly no body should be force to take VACCINES. It should be VOLUNTARY NOT COERCIVE.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by fokudas: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Rapture is Imminent!

The End is Near HERE!
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Praxis758: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

The Rapture is Imminent!

The End is Near HERE!

If you're well schooled in eschatology and Chronicle of events of eschatological teachings, then, you'll know that we are not yet under the reign of the anti-christ.

The revelation 13 you're quoting is dependent on some previous events which would have happened before we get to the mark of the beast.

However, we can't deny the fact that compulsion of the vaccine is a testing ground for a bigger thing to come in the 'one-world government', it is not the 'very' or actual mark' being prophecied in that Revelation 13.

You can preach repentance which i sincerely agree with, but stop misleading people with this false claim that the vaccine is the mark of the beast.

Those of you who teach eschatology by relying solely on the book of revelation often misplace the chronology of events. A good combination of the book of Daniel and Revelation will open your understanding to know how events of the latter days will unfold.

Therefore stop misrepresenting the vaccine for 666. Marie Curry came up with malaria vaccines in the late 18th century and some evangelical christians were shouting blue murder that the malaria vaccine was the mark of the beast. That came and gone and series of vaccines have been developed and none has been the expected 666.

The 666 will only be revealed in the later part of the reign of the anti-christ. His 7 years of global rule will be divided into 2; the first 3.5 years of peace and later 3.5 years of great tribulation. Dan. 9:27.

Please let's be thoroughly educated when we are on an educative platform like this. No one can claim to have monopoly of christian eschatology. Some christians on this platform are well schooled in that branch of theology but won't show-off.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by PoliteActivist: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are you in anyway knowledgeable in how vaccines are manufactured,do you even know how medicines are produced.

Since the vaccine is useless did you work with the scientists that developed it or better still did you see the data released.

Teach me I want to learn what proof do you have backed by data that the vaccine is useless? peggywebbs

You are wasting your time. These people don't think. The average IQ is about 5

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by jaxxy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I agree and that’s I said educating people is far better than forcing or victimizing them.

Forcing people helps to push the conspiracies cos that’s what the conspiracies say. It will be forced on people to control them.

I understand technology and funding has improved to make the vaccine available on time bt what about time to test the vaccine and get enough feedbacks?? Even some people that are now vaccinated had to wait to see the effect on others to get comfortable taking theirs.

I hope they can find ways to convince people rather than forcing them.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
PoliteActivist:

You are wasting your time. These people don't think. The average IQ is about 5

The thing wey dey pain me pass for their matter be say they just go to one website copy rubbish come back and recycle the same nonsense.

They are not even scientist with any background on the matter so I wonder why they think they are a valid authority on vaccines.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Larrykaysail(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIot1Wdou0E

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16945013/anti-lockdown-marches-europe-covid-christmas-omicron/amp/
if na America offer lockdown people will be happy because of free money

Same as Nigerian people will be happy because of palliative
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jpolgar(m): 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
backbencher:

Government does as you wish, and allows people not to get vaccinated if they don't wish

Lots of people die, thougrh the vast majority lives

Relations of those who died....Government killed them by doing nothing

You: But does it matter , people die of illnesses all the time

They: You are a heartless person!

Governments are doing all this because...liability . They don't want to get sued for doing nothing.

Plus vaccines are not lethal. The vast majoirty of vaccinated people don't die.

So the whole world should be subjected to an experimental shot which does not have the capability of stopping infection or transmission of a disease & whose manufacturers have zero liability for in order to stop people from dying? Did I mention that it doesn't stop infection or transmission? The vaccines are the most lethal vaccines in history. Check the US VAERS. More people have died from this vaccine in the US than from all other vaccines combined. That is a verifiable fact. Whoever wants to get it to feel safe should go & get it, leave others alone. People have a right to choose.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by bluefilm: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
omniwater:
The world is due for harvest. harvest through wars or epidemics.

The same people that sell arms during war times are still the ones selling vaccines during epidemic.

They cause problems and give solutions.

In fela's voice-

Na so our lives dey role

like one yeye ball

wet one yeye wind

dey blow from one yeye corner.

#Yeyerolling

That's the Illuminati for you.

Since ages, that has been the same pattern they have always used to create fear and control the masses.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
jaxxy:

I agree and that’s I said educating people is far better than forcing or victimizing them.

Forcing people helps to push the conspiracies cos that’s what the conspiracies say. It will be forced on people to control them.

I understand technology and funding has improved to make the vaccine available on time bt what about time to test the vaccine and get enough feedbacks?? Even some people that are now vaccinated had to wait to see the effect on others to get comfortable taking theirs.
Most of the people spreading falsehoods about the vaccines are educated another thing is they would rather believe in fear(lies)than truth or the words of experts if they were going to believe in that earlier they wouldn't choose to believe in fake news peddlers in the first place.I don't think education will help those ones,we are lucky covid isn't very deadly if not with these kind of people we are doomed,another theory could be that if it was very deadly there wouldn't be much resistance because no one wants to die.

They did clinical trials,Astrazeneca stopped last year and resumed again after they got it right.
The vaccines are never a 100% effective we were told it would reduce severity and death for those who have taken it which it does.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by christistruth01: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
daddytime:
They should keep up with the remixing and breeding of new variants.

Wetin kukuma concern Africans.

I'm very sure they are still perplexed on how the number of fatality in Africa is still this low. Talk about cow wey no get tail wey be say na God dey help am pursue flies.

Una welldone.

Check my siggy

May God Continue to Bless our Bitter leaf, Dogonyaro Leaf,Hot Peppers and red Onions

God is keeping us Healthy
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jpolgar:

So the whole world should be subjected to an experimental shot which does not have the capability of stopping infection or transmission of a disease & whose manufacturers have zero liability for in order to stop people from dying? Did I mention that it doesn't stop infection or transmission? The vaccines are the most lethal vaccines in history. Check the US VAERS. More people have died from this vaccine in the US than from all other vaccines combined. That is a verifiable fact. Whoever wants to get it to feel safe should go & get it, leave others alone. People have a right to choose.

All the vaccines you got were once experimental shots.

The inventor of the modern vaccine, Jenner , was accused of wanting to turn people to cows because of his smallpox vaccine. Yet because of his experimental vaccine, smallpox has vanished

Stop being scared
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
jaxxy:

I share your sentiments too,I think it should have taken a while for the vaccines to be released but this thing has been a work in progress too.Anybody who is skeptical in that line should listen or hear from experts.

I was also a believer in conviction and all that but then if people nor ready to get sense I don't blame government.I still believe it shouldn't be forced or mandated though but I wouldn't blame any government who wants to implement it,China fought theirs through tough measures some times in cases of emergencies like the public health emergency we are experiencing globally this may be necessary because some people need iron hand but then I don't believe in forcing people to do anything unless it has to do with saving a life which in this case for everyone's good could be a valid argument for such a necessity.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by BarrElChapo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

The Rapture is Imminent!

The End is Near HERE!
[/s]
Thrash Thrash Thrash !
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by 2elliot: 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
backbencher:

Well these are Righerousness own words...

He virtually called the vaccine the 'Mark of the Beast' (He also has shown to me that he does not understand how the immune system of the body works...plus how vaccines take advantage of what has been put there by God already)

I don't like it when Christians spread scare mongering conspiracy theories. And I don't like it when Christians twist the bible to fit their narrative.

Infact it is thanks to anti vaccination theories that we ended up almost losing the good work we had done in eliminating polio from this country.

Plus this is not the first global epidemic .we had the Spanish flu of 1918, and the plague in the 14th century, which were more horrifying than this covid, so we haven't seen anything yet with this covid.
The govts of the world have been deceived to accept the lies about climate change. While they are told the covid virus will give them they need means and time to implement measure to checkmate climate change, the devil has used them to carry out his desire of once again implanting his DNA into mankind in order to corrupt it.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jpolgar(m): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
jaxxy:

On average sir, a vaccine takes around 7-10 yrs before it hits the market. This was rushed in 9-12 months. Secondly, there's still no approved vaccines for SARS-COV1 that showed up 17yrs ago in 2003. But this was expedited using a new technology that has been around for over 20yrs but has never been used in vaccine development & given Emergency Use Authorization. People will naturally be skeptical. When you add censorship, threats & mandates, you're only fanning the flames, conspiracy theories or not.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jpolgar(m): 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
backbencher:

All the vaccines you got were once experimental shots.

The inventor of the modern vaccine, Jenner , was accused of wanting to turn people to cows because of his smallpox vaccine. Yet because of his experimental vaccine, smallpox has vanished

Stop being scared

You're correct. The point though is, I have a right to be scared. I choose scared

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by stayclearofme: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
longetivity:
E no cercern people wey dey Africa
What is this one saying? undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) / Gambia Army Chief Says Troops Will Not Fight Intervention / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.