Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video (32948 Views)

Riots Erupt In Dublin After Children Stabbed(photos) / Dutch Police & Dogs Crack Down On Anti-Lockdown Protesters (Graphic Pictures) / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Arrowss(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is Fast moving to a Worldwide Mandate for the Jab ( Mark of the Beast) Agenda.

We are witnessing live in Nations how people have lost their jobs and many others cannot access places , markets etc without the Jab.
Last week the Hungarian minister said it is going to be Jab or Death!
So many have lost their jobs in the US, Italy and Europe because of this.
Yet many are still blind to see what this really is. Who has done this to you?

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, ( Mandates All) both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Beast System is Here and is gradually being Unleashed in the cities and Nations.

The Rapture is Imminent!
It is time to get on the ark so as to avoid the Mark and be Qualified to Escape these things that must surely come to Pass. JESUS Christ is the ark.

The End is Near HERE!
REPENT and Come to JESUS Christ.

Please I want to ask sincerely, is the jab the mark of the beast, the mark that if one takes is condemned till eternity?
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Arrowss(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2021
azraeljaheel:

wrong! E go soon concern us

heard in australia or so say them want make am mandatory as from feb next year.. You wont be allowed to purchase stuffs in the stores if you aint vaccinated. Even germany sef follow... {dont know how authentic the story be sha o}..

It's in Nigeria already, in my state, Ogun state, the governor had already given all and sundry 31st of December 2021 as deadline to be vaccinated. as from Jan 1, 2022. The unvaccinated will not be able to do anything, can't even go to school, or say take a taxi..
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Arrowss(m): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
The World is Fast moving to a Worldwide Mandate for the Jab ( Mark of the Beast) Agenda.

We are witnessing live in Nations how people have lost their jobs and many others cannot access places , markets etc without the Jab.
Last week the Hungarian minister said it is going to be Jab or Death!
So many have lost their jobs in the US, Italy and Europe because of this.
Yet many are still blind to see what this really is. Who has done this to you?

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causeth all, ( Mandates All) both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The Beast System is Here and is gradually being Unleashed in the cities and Nations.

The Rapture is Imminent!
It is time to get on the ark so as to avoid the Mark and be Qualified to Escape these things that must surely come to Pass. JESUS Christ is the ark.

The End is Near HERE!
REPENT and Come to JESUS Christ.

The bible says it's going to be on forehead or in the right hand, and the mark will be 666, but this one is in the left hand and not the number 666, but an injection, and some people are being exempted for complicated health reasons, please i need clearance, the exact thing that matches now is that, no vaccine, no nothing and it's mandatory. The mark of the beast is not supposed to be what someone received by mistake or doesn't know it's the mark of the beast, it's supposed to be that we know what we are receiving as in alliance with Satan, denying Jesus Christ, it's not supposed to be what we will doubt. Please I need enlightenment, is the vaccine the mark of the beast?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Kaypriince(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
He b like say I see Hazard among the protesters ��
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Righteousness2(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Arrowss:

The bible says it's going to be on forehead or in the right hand, and the mark will be 666, but this one is in the left hand and not the number 666, but an injection, and some people are being exempted for complicated health reasons, please i need clearance, the exact thing that matches now is that, no vaccine, no nothing and it's mandatory. The mark of the beast is not supposed to be what someone received by mistake or doesn't know it's the mark of the beast, it's supposed to be that we know what we are receiving as in alliance with Satan, denying Jesus Christ, it's not supposed to be what we will doubt. Please I need enlightenment, is the vaccine the mark of the beast?

https://www.nairaland.com/6875884/mark-beast-it-literal-mark
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Righteousness2(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
AmbFmk:

I just love this guy and his writings... The number one Jesus Advocate I have ever seen. Keep on the good work bro.

Love to see the image behind this handle one day.
You are Blessed Bro.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
WHITEMAN CULTURED THIS VIRUS TO CURB AFRICA POP AND SELL VACCINE,NOW IT BUMERANG ON THEM.BELIEVE IN GOD AND YA WILL BE FREEgrin
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
Most of the people spreading falsehoods about the vaccines are educated another thing is they would rather believe in fear(lies)than truth or the words of experts if they were going to believe in that earlier they wouldn't choose to believe in fake news peddlers in the first place.I don't think education will help those ones,we are lucky covid isn't very deadly if not with these kind of people we are doomed,another theory could be that if it was very deadly there wouldn't be much resistance because no one wants to die.

They did clinical trials,Astrazeneca stopped last year and resumed again after they got it right.
The vaccines are never a 100% effective we were told it would reduce severity and death for those who have taken it which it does.

You keeping talking about believing words of the experts...are conspiracy theorists not relying on words of experts too that talked down on the said vaccine??
Or are those experts lesser experts because they chose not to agree with the other experts that said the vaccines needs mass acceptance.….

This issue here is just like a coin, you either be on the up or down,both are the same depending on where it is tossed...

You can't say because your experts says is right and others says it's wrong,your experts is the right one
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by obonujoker(m): 3:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Arrowss:

The vaccine is not the mark of the beast....
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by obonujoker(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Arrowss:

Please I want to ask sincerely, is the jab the mark of the beast, the mark that if one takes is condemned till eternity?

The Vaccine is not the mark of the beast...
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
backbencher:

1.The vaccine mRNA cannot enter human cells and integrate itself into human cells. To do that, it would require a lot of complicated techniques and subsitrates and enzymes working in a particular way to enter a cell, and then bring about changes to human DNA that would profoundly change human behaviour...and yes, such tech is centuries, if not thousands of years in the future.

2.Many viruses integrate themselves into human cells..eg HIV. But they mostly do that to take advantage of a partiuclar cell structure to manufacture proteins which can be assembled into new viruses.

(A crude analogy would be like someone taking over part of a Pepsi plant to manufacture coca cola. )

Also , viruses target specific cells (HIV goes for immune system cells...which is why it is so destructive..it wrecks the immune system, and allows other infections in.

3.The mRNA vaccine is just that...it introduces mRNA of the covid virus which manufactures a spike protein...which induces an initial immune response which results in the thing being 'cleared' from the body.

But the main, the main, is that the spike protein also activates a part of the immune response responsible for 'remembering past infections'. Once covid (the real virus) strikes a human who has been vaccinated...that part of the immune response then activates the body's other defenses, and induces a much greater immune response than to the vaccine...which clears the covid virus.

4.Of course, the response may decline over time..hence the booster.

5. Natural responses to covid..ie people who were infected by the covid virus and who recovered...have a similar repsonse..but it is not as intense as that due to the vaccine.

6. Again, the vaccine cannot corrupt human DNA. For the vaccine to do that..it would have to get into the cells...which requires a lot of substrates and integrative enzymes that the vaccine does not have and then integrate itself into the DNA...which requires again a lot of processes and substrates and enzymes...and anyway, mRNA does not integrate into DNA...(Human DNA uses human mRNA ...YES YOU HAVE mRNA...to assemble proteins in the body, which are then combined into various stuff in the body..cells, organs, vessels, etc etc.)

We don't have the tech to minaturize all that into a vaccine...and if we did, we would have long since used it to cure many bad genetic diseases like Tay Sachs, Thallasemia, and SCD. Plus, we don't have the knowledge and understanding of genetics needed to undertake a mass change in the body's genetic structure by injecting mRNA into the body.

Yes, genes have been manipulated and cut.(eg bacteria)..but it requires a large lab, and processes that are alien to vaccine production....different from how mRNA vaccines are made. And even when it is done(or attempted) in humans it is usually to eg either make humans immune to a disease, or cure a disease, (and the chap who said that he had made babies immune to hiv BY manipulating a gene that causes immunity to HIV was proven to be a fraud anyway). WHolescale corruption of the human genome is centuries away. We just don't have the tech to do it yet.

Finally, climate change is happening, and while I don't agree with the scaremongering, it does not mean we should all jsut pollute, pollute and pollute. Pollution does cause health problems, and may cause some congential illnesses...plus it is causing an expansion of the Sahara and driving more crisis.

I laugh when u said such tech are thousands years in the future ���...

If your parents were told they would be smartphones in 30-50years time,they would have said the same thing u just said...

Just cus you haven't seen something or don't have access to it doesn't make it entirely impossible to exist, remember this and have peace
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

You keeping talking about believing words of the experts...are conspiracy theorists not relying on words of experts too that talked down on the said vaccine??
Or are those experts lesser experts because they chose not to agree with the other experts that said the vaccines needs mass acceptance.….

This issue here is just like a coin, you either be on the up or down,both are the same depending on where it is tossed...

You can't say because your experts says is right and others says it's wrong,your experts is the right one
How many conspiracies were actually spread by experts or do you actually know what conspiracies are?

Medical experts are not stupid if they were in doubt they would conclude that amongst themselves,how many conspiracies were based on the words of experts most of them spread to have been said by experts have been rebutted long ago and shown to be doctored.

As I said I would listen to the experts with the right knowledge of what's on ground since I am not a scientist or in the medical field than listen to mischief makers with a habit of drawing skeptism in everything.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

How many conspiracies were actually spread by experts or do you actually know what conspiracies are?

Medical experts are not stupid if they were in doubt they would conclude that amongst themselves,how many conspiracies were based on the words of experts most of them spread to have been said by experts have been rebutted long ago and shown to be doctored.

As I said I would listen to the experts with the right knowledge of what's on ground since I am not a scientist or in the medical field than listen to mischief makers with a habit of drawing skeptism in everything.

You wouldn't know because you are on the other side of the coin...

There are tons of info on the web of experts warning against mass vaccination,but since it differs from what a couple of said medical experts thinks,it becomes conspiracy theories to you guys

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

I laugh when u said such tech are thousands years in the future ���...

If your parents were told they would be smartphones in 30-50years time,they would have said the same thing u just said...

Just cus you haven't seen something or don't have access to it doesn't make it entirely impossible to exist, remember this and have peace

1I work in medicine and I did courses in immunology and genetics, And I know more about the subject than you do, and I know that vaccines cannot modify your body's genetics.

2. The kind of techniques needed to modify genes in humans are too complex to be put in a vaccine

3.If we had genetic manipulation as people keep saying, why don't we have transgender people using it to change themselves. Just inject mRNA and change your genetics

4. To manipulate genes requires more than just injecting MRNA. You have to alter the DNA in a human nuclei first, then the DNA would give instructions to follow whatever the alteration made it do

5.. Some viruses can do that eg HIV and HPV, and all they do is cause illnesses ranging from cancer to feverish diseases. And they only affect certain cells, with certain markers.

If you are missing a certain protein on the surface of your cd4 cells for example, HIV cannot enter your cell at all

Viral manipulation of human DNA wholesale to the point that it would change human behaviour completely? Centuries in the future

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sleekmilan01:

You wouldn't know because you are on the other side of the coin...

There are tons of info on the web of experts warning against mass vaccination,but since it differs from what a couple of said medical experts thinks,it becomes conspiracy theories to you guys

Lol. grin grin same opinions of medical experts that have proven to be doctored,out of context and plain falsehoods.

Lol.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
backbencher:

1I work in medicine and I did courses in immunology and genetics, And I know more about the subject than you do, and I know that vaccines cannot modify your body's genetics.

2. The kind of techniques needed to modify genes in humans are too complex to be put in a vaccine

3.If we had genetic manipulation as people keep saying, why don't we have transgender people using it to change themselves. Just inject mRNA and change your genetics

4. To manipulate genes requires more than just injecting MRNA. You have to alter the DNA in a human nuclei first, then the DNA would give instructions to follow whatever the alteration made it do

5.. Some viruses can do that eg HIV and HPV, and all they do is cause illnesses ranging from cancer to feverish diseases. And they only affect certain cells, with certain markers.

If you are missing a certain protein on the surface of your cd4 cells for example, HIV cannot enter your cell at all

Viral manipulation of human DNA wholesale to the point that it would change human behaviour completely? Centuries in the future

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by FourElements: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
RingRoadMafia:

Remember me? I was the very first person to expose your fraudulent ways on nairaland. Fake pastor using scare tactics to get unsuspecting nairalanders to call him for prayers so they can "sow seed". What the mods don't know is that they're aiding this crook in propagating his scam by moving his threads (created with his alternative account) to the front page!
Leave the messenger and face the message.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by FourElements: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
arantess:

the jab is not mark of the beast
Unfortunately, it is! undecided
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by FourElements: 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
backbencher:

1.The vaccine is not the mark of the beast

2.The mark of the beast is a tattoo of sorts with the name of the beast or the number of his name

3Mark is on the right hand or the forehead...

3.The reason why governments are taking all sorts of strict measures is not because they love you and me, or because they want to advance the agenda of the antichrist. It is because they want to protect themselves against legal liability should relatives of people who died from covid19 decide to sue them for negligence (assuming they did nothing like enforce vaccines and mandates)
congrats, Mr Satan soldier! undecided
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
FourElements:
congrats, Mr Satan soldier! undecided

Thank you and may the Lord bless you and prosper you and yours, even as your soul prospers
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by arantess: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
newdawn2017:
that's what it's is there is a micro chip in it remember, why is it by force even polio vaccine isn't by force??
unfortunately it dosent meet the criteria for the mark
it has to be on the forehead or right hand, not shoulder

And he [the False Prophet] requires everyone—small and great, rich and poor, free and slave—to be given a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark: the beast’s name or the number of his name
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by arantess: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
FourElements:
Unfortunately, it is! undecided

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
The people now know the virus is not how the government portrayed it
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by FourElements: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
backbencher:

Thank you and may the Lord bless you and prosper you and yours, even as your soul prospers
As long as you keep encouraging people to get vaccinated with this fake and dangerous blood-clot vaccine, you are a Satan soldier, and you can keep your prayers to yourself.
Now back to your beguiled excuses:

1. The injection comes with a microchip to Mark and track those that have taken it - This is according to the military of the foreign power that developed it. It is a specially designed bioweapon the foreign military have worked on for years.
Have you considered why the Bible used the word "beast" to describe it?

2. What do you mean by tattoo of some sort?
You are trying to talk and assume things you have no idea about thereby deceiving people. The serial code for the vaccine by the foreign military is 666.
Just as the Bible warned.

3. You talk about supporting government taking draconian and tyrannical actions to force people against their will, expecially to forcefully inject a substance into their body like animals. You claim this is to protect government from litigation
You believe this kind of reasoning is not evil? You try justifying evil actions that is completely against people's fundamental rights as humans with medical choices.
Are you not aware that the companies rolling out the vaccines have put a clause freeing themselves legally from any side effects of the dangerous substance?
You keep deceiving people to wait for another Mark, while Satan is laughing and claiming billions of souls by using this substance to turn their God-given DNA to that of a beasst.

As long as you keep supporting this evil, you are working for Satan, and your shallow and vain prayers will not exonerate you on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by FourElements: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
arantess:

This is the excuse Satan is using to deceive you and some others.
Have you considered that statement may be symbolic and spiritual in connotation?
This fake vaccine is already activating the beast mode in those taking it. You may put the microchip in the forehead or right hand. The mode is already activated.

You intentionally left all the matching and damning evidences of the jab to time and season we are in the world now, and mandates(force/compulsory) vaccination for people to be able to buy and sell. i.e to live and get financial sustenance.
You choose to live in denial giving flimsy excuses to wait for another "mark"

1. The injection comes with a microchip to Mark and track those that have taken it - This is according to the military of the foreign power that developed it. It is a specially designed bioweapon the foreign military scientist have worked on for years.

2.The serial code for the false "vaccine" was given 666 by the foreign military,

3.You are deceiving people to wait for another Mark, while Satan is laughing and claiming billions of souls by using this substance to turn their God-given DNA to that of a beasst.

As long as you keep deceiving people to wait for another Mark, you are working for Satan, and you will not be exonerated on judgement day.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 08, 2021
FourElements:
As long as you keep encouraging people to get vaccinated with this fake and dangerous blood-clot vaccine, you are a Satan soldier, and you can keep your prayers to yourself.
Now back to your beguiled excuses:

You are not showing yourself as a good Christian by being abusive. Let your speech be seasoned with salt.Remember that there are people judging Christians by what you say and how you say it.

1. The injection comes with a microchip to Mark and track those that have taken it - This is according to the military of the foreign power that developed it. It is a specially designed bioweapon the foreign military have worked on for years.

1.In the first instance, the covid vaccines were developed by private companies , not the millitary

2.Second, which covid vaccine?. There are over 60 candidate vaccines for covid under development, including one by a Nigerian team, and most of them are private companies.

3.Microchipping human beings is possible...but most chips are injected in the area of the palm...not in the shoulder, and work for a short range.

4.Also, if we were to track every human being by 'chips'..the problem is, we would need a lot of technology in excess of what we have, and some of which isn't even available yet.

5.Vaccines are liquid, and as a result, any chip in a vaccine would long since have been damaged. (Your phone and laptop run on similar chips, and if they enter any liquid, that means damage to them)

6. The needle used to inject chips are larger than that used to inject vaccines.

For more on the issues with microchipping humans, see here

2. What do you mean by tattoo of some sort?
You are trying to talk and assume things you have no idea about thereby deceiving people. The serial code for the vaccine by the foreign military is 666.

1.Here is what the Bible said

Revelation 13:16-18 KJV
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Is the vaccine being given in your forehead? No.(I got vaccinated in my left shoulder even).

2.Secondly, I have had an interest in eschatology for nearly 30 years. The current interpretation states that by the time the Beast comes around, the church would have been raptured...a while ago (Some believe the church would go through the Tribulation but that is another matter)

3.Third....before the mark comes, the Beast must have been revealed, as well as the False Prophet, who would ensure that the world worships the Beast. Also, by the time the mark comes,an image of the Beast would have been built and people would have been asked to worship it.

4.Seriously read Revelation. The Beast must rise, then the False prophet, then the mark of the beast...in the forehead, right hand...which is the name of tbe Beast or the number of his name.

Has that happened? No.

3. You talk about supporting government taking draconian and tyrannical actions to force people against their will, expecially to forcefully inject a substance into their body like animals. You claim this is to protect government from litigation

The government already does force you to recieve an injection 'like animals.'. It's called vaccination against polio, measles, mumps, rubella, hepatitis,diptheria, tuberculosis, etc....and you get all those forieign substances before you turn one year old...because the government mandates it., and your parents agreed.

So, why are you grumbling against covid vaccine...it's just a vaccine like the ones government forced you to take before.

You believe this kind of reasoning is not evil? You try justifying evil actions that is completely against people's fundamental rights as humans with medical choices

Well, I have met a lot of parents who exercised their choice not to allow government to give their children the NPI vaccines....and their children ended up seriously sick, and in some cases, died. Not funny.

Are you not aware that the companies rolling out the vaccines have put a clause freeing themselves legally from any side effects of the dangerous substance?

Yeah, there is a law there...but it applies to the USA only, and it lasts till 2024, and only covers some companies, not all. Rules may vary from country to country....

After all, Pfizer got sued and lost for testing a drug in Nigeria not too long ago...

You keep deceiving people to wait for another Mark, while Satan is laughing and claiming billions of souls by using this substance to turn their God-given DNA to that of a beasst.

Has the Rapture happened? No.

Has the Beast been revealed? No.

Has the False prophet appeared? No.

Are people being asked to worship an image of the Beast by the False Prophet? No.

By the way, every child who is born in this country gets a tuberculosis vaccination within 24 hours of birth. As are billions of kids around the world? Why isn't Satan using this to administer his Mark then? At the end of the day, even our government does not expect to give everyone in Nigeria covid vaccine self.

As long as you keep supporting this evil, you are working for Satan, and your shallow and vain prayers will not exonerate you on judgement day.

And if you call me a worker for Satan again, I would have no compunction in reporting you to the moderators for rude and uncouth behaviour.

Good morning.

I hope the Lord continues to keep you and bless you richly and prosper you even as your soul prospers .

God bless
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by FourElements: 3:48am On Dec 08, 2021
backbencher:

Good morning.

I hope the Lord continues to keep you and bless you richly and prosper you even as your soul prospers .

God bless

Good morning,
I hope you heed the warnings about this covid jab,and don't take it, and stop encouraging others to take it.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 08, 2021
FourElements:

Good morning,
I hope you heed the warnings about this covid jab,and don't take it, and stop encouraging others to take it.

I have modified my original response to you

Also, I cannot force you to take the vaccine, but I can warn you about the possible consequences of not taking the vaccine...especially as in my day job, I have seen people die from covid. Not funny.

Finally, your calling me a worker for satan was uncalled for and very rude and unbecoming of you. It shows you in a bad light, and I am sure you do not want to be seen as someone who is rude and uncouth. Remember that even as we comment on the web as Christians, even if we meet people that we disagree with, that we are to be ambassadors of the Lord Jesus, and we should try as much as possible to let our speech be gentle, and always remember James 4 vs 11

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge

And also remember Proverbs 15 vs 1

A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

You spoke evil against me, and you also spent time judging me. That was wrong. You can disagree with me in matured way, not a rude way. If I was an atheist, agnostic, or follower of any other religion, the impression I would have gotten about Christians from your comments to me would have been very very poor.

Always comment on this site knowing that people are looking at you as a representative of the Lord Jesus.

Good morning .

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by arantess: 7:10am On Dec 08, 2021
FourElements:

This is the excuse Satan is using to deceive you and some others.
Have you considered that statement may be symbolic and spiritual in connotation?
This fake vaccine is already activating the beast mode in those taking it. You may put the microchip in the forehead or right hand. The mode is already activated.

You intentionally left all the matching and damning evidences of the jab to time and season we are in the world now, and mandates(force/compulsory) vaccination for people to be able to buy and sell. i.e to live and get financial sustenance.
You choose to live in denial giving flimsy excuses to wait for another "mark"

1. The injection comes with a microchip to Mark and track those that have taken it - This is according to the military of the foreign power that developed it. It is a specially designed bioweapon the foreign military scientist have worked on for years.

2.The serial code for the false "vaccine" was given 666 by the foreign military,

3.You are deceiving people to wait for another Mark, while Satan is laughing and claiming billions of souls by using this substance to turn their God-given DNA to that of a beasst.

As long as you keep deceiving people to wait for another Mark, you are working for Satan, and you will not be exonerated on judgement day.

You lack understanding
Go back to your Bible and ask for more understanding
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by arantess: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2021
backbencher:

Also, I cannot force you to take the vaccine, but I can warn you about the possible consequences of not taking the vaccine...especially as in my day job, I have seen people die from covid. Not funny.

Finally, your calling me a worker for satan was uncalled for and very rude and unbecoming of you. It shows you in a bad light, and I am sure you do not want to be seen as someone who is rude and uncouth. Remember that even as we comment on the web as Christians, even if we meet people that we disagree with, that we are to be ambassadors of the Lord Jesus, and we should try as much as possible to let our speech be gentle, and always remember James 4 vs 11

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge

You spoke evil against me, and you also spent time judging me. That was wrong. You can disagree with me in matured way, not a rude way. If I was an atheist, agnostic, or follower of any other religion, the impression I would have gotten about Christians from your comments to me would have been very very poor.

Always comment on this site knowing that people are looking at you as a representative of the Lord Jesus.

Good morning .

God bless you brother
Obviously you have shown more wisdom than him
Jesus won't go about insulting people who do not agree with him, but what do we have here??
A follower or a pretender?
God be the judge of us all

1 Like

Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by FourElements: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2021
arantess:

You lack understanding
Go back to your Bible and ask for more understanding
It's now very obvious that you're weak, fearful and immature.
Re: Anti-Lockdown Riots Erupt In Belgium As Protests Sweep Across Europe (Pix, Video by FourElements: 9:35am On Dec 08, 2021
backbencher:

Good morning .

Hypocrisy is when you tell people to do as you say and not as you do.
When you support medical tyranny in governance and fail to respect individual rights in healthcare that upholds the virtue of INFORMED CONSENT, especially as it involves what goes into your body, as in the case of this experimental covid inoculation, then you're not a true Christian.
You may quote the scripture exuberantly, it doesn't mean a thing until you practice what you preach.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rwanda Genocide: A Survivor's Heart Rending Testimony (Pics) / Gambia Army Chief Says Troops Will Not Fight Intervention / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.