Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

It's Our Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Our Anniversary (772 Views)

My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain / Couple Compare Their 'Then & Now' Photos As They Mark 25th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Our Anniversary by tspun(m): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
I remembered posting my pre-wedding picture here last year. Now we are 1 year old today, it's our wedding anniversary wish us well.

3 Likes

Re: It's Our Anniversary by wunmi590(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
cool

Congratulations, more of God blessing and continious happy home.

2 Likes

Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
no one gives a fûck mahn.
Re: It's Our Anniversary by tspun(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
KiNg0G:
no one gives a fûck mahn.
loll am not the cost of ur problem ooo, m not buhari, cheer up a little
Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
tspun:
loll am not the cost of ur problem ooo, m not buhari, cheer up a little
am cheered mahn but I still maintained no one gives a fûck about you or your wife. if it's your anniversary or birthday...

the world don't care
I don't give a fûck ..
Seun don't give nothing at all
just keep on living for yourself
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Nozino: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
tspun:
I remembered posting my pre-wedding picture here last year. Now we are 1 year old today, it's our wedding anniversary wish us well.

The pics were over edited but congratulations sha.
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
See this clown, you created a thread about bullying now you're here bullying someone, are you alright? No one forced you to click or comment on this topic.

KiNg0G:

am cheered mahn but I still maintained no one gives a fûck about you or your wife. if it's your anniversary or birthday...

the world don't care
I don't give a fûck ..
Seun don't give nothing at all
just keep on living for yourself

OP congratulations on your anniversary, I see you have a child congratulations on that, please go on family planning, use this early stage to enjoy your wife.

2 Likes

Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
See this clown, you created a thread about bullying now you're here bullying someone, are you alright? No one forced you to click or comment on this topic.

OP congratulations on your anniversary, I see you have a child congratulations on that, please go on family planning, use this early stage to enjoy your wife.
your father is a mad man
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Drugs plus poverty, very dangerous combo.

Lol! Don't worry eh! We've many of you on this forum feel at home. Soon giveaway threads will litter nairaland.

grin grin grin grin
KiNg0G:

My father is a mad man

3 Likes

Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
Drugs plus poverty, very dangerous combo.

Lol! Don't worry eh! We've many of you on this forum feel at home. Soon giveaway threads will litter nairaland.

grin grin grin grin
both turned your father into junkie
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
Of course, Mr champion for men!

Lol grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Red pill in the potopoto notice how he didn't insult his mother but he's insulting his father because he knows men are useless.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KiNg0G:

both turned my father into junkie

2 Likes

Re: It's Our Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:

grin grin Na him way be that. Ko wa alright rara. And he has the audacity to be calling me frustrated and whatnot.

Congratulations, jare, OP. May God Bless your home and make you two celebrate more happy anniversaries in good health. smiley smiley smiley

Ignore the insignificant t.w.a.t and bitter soul up there that wanna smear you with his frustrations. He is a resident craze patient. Everybody knows. grin grin Nobody cares, but when he comes to share his own comments and life dramas, he suddenly think people care.

1 Like

Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
I know many of them on this forum are not normal but seriously it's getting out of hands. This mpurumiri candidates need to know when to talk and when to keep shut.
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Na him way be that. Ko wa alright rara. And he has the audacity to be calling me frustrated and whatnot.

Congratulations, jare, OP. May God Bless your home and make you two celebrate more happy anniversaries in good health. smiley smiley smiley

Ignore the insignificant Arrow and bitter soul up there that wanna smear you with his frustrations. He is a resident craze patient. Everybody knows. grin grin
Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
Of course, Mr champion for men!

Lol grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Red pill in the potopoto notice how he didn't insult his mother but he's insulting his father because he knows men are useless.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Magnoliaa
iyaebe
and you, the known whorès of romanceland
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
KiNg0G:
Magnoliaa iyaebe and you, the known whorès of romanceland
TotoOG you'll not leave me alone abi
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
This one is about to enter street. Known whorés? Like Magnolia and Iyaebe have a section dedicated to them on romance land the den of mad bullies?

Mehn this ladies must be a torn on your flesh then. Hi magnoliaa! Hi Iyaebe! You ladies are doing a great job!

Oh he even mentioned me! God I am so proud of myself! Fûck! How many men have I serviced on romance land? Please tell me they're more than a hundred anything less than that will make me feel sad.
embarassed

KiNg0G:

Magnoliaa
iyaebe
and you, the known whorès of romanceland

2 Likes

Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
TotoOG you'll not leave me alone abi
you still get ky gel?
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
I know many of them on this forum are not normal but seriously it's getting out of hands. This mpurumiri candidates need to know when to talk and when to keep shut.

grin

1 Like

Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
This one is about to enter street. Known whorés? Like Magnolia and Iyaebe have a section dedicated to them on romance land the den of mad bullies?

Mehn this ladies must be a torn on your flesh then. Hi magnoliaa! Hi Iyaebe! You ladies are doing a great job!

they both my warehouse girls.

oloshosssss and your my new recruits for my ogbeyaga industry.

but first we need confirm if your toto dey smell or not.
if worm dey inside or not.
. iyaebe own dey smell, but is manageable.

Magnoliaa own nor dey smell like that, but na borehole.
so we gon celibate her a little.

yours fit dey breed orgasms of cobwel in-between that legs of yours
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ah now I know I am talking to a mad illiterate. I only write in English, so if you want to have a conversation with me you will have to rewrite that jargon you've just written.

smiley
KiNg0G:

they both my warehouse girls.

oloshosssss and your my new recruits for my ogbeyaga industry.

but first we need confirm if your toto dey smell or not.
if worm dey inside or not.
. iyaebe own dey smell, but is manageable.

Magnoliaa own nor dey smell like that, but na borehole.
so we gon celibate her a little.

yours fit dey breed orgasms of cobwel in-between that legs of yours
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
Ah now I know I am talking to a mad illiterate. I only write in English, so if you want to have a conversation with me you will have to rewrite that jargon you've just written.

smiley
Just ignore him,he's still recuperating after losing his little money over the crypto fall,his Yahoo too is not catching fire,you can now understand why he's been miserable
Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:

smiley

odourful toto

smelling toto

I spit for your menstruated toto when dey throway egg blood.

smelling thing.

fly dey gather your legs as you dey there so
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
This one is just coming on nairaland to type his fantasy. Check well and you will see he's a rapist hiding under the anonymity of nairaland. Because there is no way a sane mind will type all this rubbish.

Anyways like powerhouse2020 and others before you, your cup go soon full.

Sex starved pervert.
grin grin grin

KiNg0G:

odourful toto

smelling toto

I spit for your menstruated toto when dey throway egg blood.

smelling thing.

fly dey gather your legs as you dey there so

2 Likes

Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
My dear, it's not crypto or whatever, that's just who he is.
grin

Iyaebe:
Just ignore him,he's still recuperating after losing his little money over the crypto fall,his Yahoo too is not catching fire,you can now understand why he's been miserable

2 Likes

Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
This one is just coming on nairaland to type his fantasy. Check well and you will see he's a rapist hiding under the anonymity of nairaland. Because there is no way a sane mind will type all this rubbish.

Anyways like powerhouse2020 and others before you, your cup go soon full.

Sex starved pervert.
grin grin grin

flies and insect dey rape you there not me.

you dey smell, as long as you dey menstruate
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 11:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eyah! Now he's jealous that flies are getting some action but he isn't.

grin
KiNg0G:
flies and insect dey rape you there not me.

you dey smell, as long as you dey menstruate
Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
Eyah! Now he's jealous that flies are getting some action but he isn't.

grin

damn you confirmed it.

I won vomit.
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2021
I know English isn't your strongest forte but go off creep. grin grin cheesy

KiNg0G:

damn you confirmed it.

I won vomit.

1 Like

Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
I know English isn't your strongest forte but go off creep. grin grin cheesy

go baff agbeg.
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Mstick: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
......And they said you're the pillar of red pill on nairaland. Lol!!!! So unintelligent! Can't even insult right, talmbout sex, vagina and odor as if! How am I suppose to feel bad since I don't smell? grin grin grin grin grin grin

God!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

I will give you 24 hours, go back to the drawing board and mention me when you have something to say.

grin grin grin cry

KiNg0G:

go baff agbeg.

1 Like

Re: It's Our Anniversary by KiNg0G: 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mstick:
......And they said you're the pillar of red pill on nairaland. Lol!!!! So unintelligent! Can't even insult right, talmbout sex, vagina and odor as if! How am I suppose to feel bad since I don't smell? grin grin grin grin grin grin

God!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

I will give you 24 hours, go back to the drawing board and mention me when you have something to say.

grin grin grin cry

you dey smell end of discussion!
Re: It's Our Anniversary by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy anniversary. Continue to have a wonderful marriage. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

What's Happening In Festac? / Please My Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Advice / See What Happened To The 1k I Had After Prayers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.